I am going to join French foreign legion

I am going to join French foreign legion.

What i should expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXoYaHPYxr0
eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering/conditions.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that a FAMAS?

A gay uniform from the looks of it.

Africans and slavs, as I understand it.

On a side note, I really despise the French. They hate us right back, too. The minute the Anglo loses his grip on the world they'll stab us in the back.

"France has no friends, only interests." -Charles de Gaulle

Have fun getting malaria protecting (((their))) gold mines in South America.

It's not even worth responding to this thread because literally no one who has posted it has ever fucking joined

you wont. 100%. you will not.

>What i should expect?
Arabs, blacks, slavs, runaways, intense training and psychological pressure. If anyone asks – you're NOT doing it to defend France / defend white race / kill niggers etc. You're doing it for money.

Less Frenchmen than you might think, more Africans than you want. Abuse. French citizenship if you don't fuck up too badly. Third world hellscapes. Occasional bouts of insane drinking. Risk of madness. There will be a knife fight; don't lose.

Shit pay, relentless indoctrination and hazing, not learning anything of value in the civilian world, serving along with a lot of niggers doing it for the papers. Also, glorious short shorts.

On the upside, there is a good chance you'll be sent to Africa to kill other nogs.

Don't come across as a weak western nu-male and you'll be selected. They turn a LOT of people away at the gates. Doesn't matter if you speak french or not, they'll teach you certain phrases which matter (I.e., your commands and responses). You'll most likely socialize with other legionaries who speak your common tongue. I.e. Slavs will mostly slav it up together, english speakers will pal around, native francophones (read africans) will hang out together.

You're there for the money, as the previous slav said. Since you're there for the money, do yourself a favor and try to end up down in Guyana. You're paid more, and you'll generally be around people who actually want to do their job, and are not just looking for a ticket out of faggot-land. It will suck though, but life will suck for you anyway.

Maybe you should stop listening to the media.
No France don't hate the US. Even more, you know our countries are even more involved military than you are with UK right?
You rely a lot on us for intel in Africa as we do on you in middle east.
We have special forces working together in Syria right now to eliminate those djhiadist before they come back in our countries
We even took relay with our aircraft carrier in middle east while yours was on maintenance
Your US marin often use our foreign Base

do it user and make regular threads if possible

The pay is shit, you get treated like shit. Expect to become a disposable assett.

You'll likely be deployed to Africa, be exposed to Malaria. They issue you will pills but after a few days of taking them you realise you'd rather risk getting malaria than having delirium.

You are not French, your life doesn't matter and isn't a statistic to make headlines. For all intents and purposes you are an item.

That being said, training will develop your character. People in the armed forces across all nations will give you massive respect, LE soldiers are close to metal, hardcore dudes.

Don't join LE thinking it will be glamourous, it isn't. You gain citizenship, which counts for nothing being an EU citizen already.

You'll be a grunt, no technical expertise so to speak, aside from basic signaller duties. After you time is up, if you haven't died or got malaria for life, then you'll be coming out a stronger person but back at square one.
You'd be suitable for PMC work or other defence roles but not much else.

I'm not saying you hate the US, I'm saying you hate Anglos in general.

You pulled out of NATO so that you could have the right to a separate peace with the soviets, and have only recently rejoined now that the cold war is over.

You work with us closely. But that doesn't mean that you're an ally, as much as we'd like you to be. France works with Anglos only when it is convenient for them.

Lel tu est bête mon copain :^)

I'll add that you will not be considered as a french military during your service.
It means you will be send in Africa do the dirty job without flag.
If you are killed or captured no one will care.

What's keeping you from going to your nations regular military?

was thinking about it myself. Have a lengthy criminal record of assaults/ fighting and being a fucking idiot in my early 20's. No "blood crimes" though. Just assaults. I see they give each new recruit a new name and identity to shed the skin of your past, start a new life. I have watched so many documantaries on FFL and researched it.. what is stopping me.

I forgot to add:
the US often use private mercenary in their warfare. We don't. We use the foreign Legion. You will be a mercenary

yeah

Criminal record. What you cuck germans would call a hate crime. I use to go out and hunt gang members in my city, always black niggers and me and my boys would fuck them up. Got charged. Military in cuckanada wont accept my superior aggression.

Expect to get treated like shit, then possibly wounded or killed, for a cuck nation that couldn't possibly care less about you or anything resembling morality.

In your situation I would just get a green card and join the US army and go off to kill some mudslimes

Haha, I cant even cross the border let alone a green card.

This isn't the 1950s FFL, they've modernized and are a lot more selective than they used to be. I doubt they'll let you in if they find out about your criminal record.

This
Fkin frogs.

>134853853
yea they hand those out like candies, fucking dumb german nigger

US .mil won't take you

As long as you have nothing that would be on interpol's watch lists, you're good to go. Get fit and do it.

Already served in army as green berret.But was only for 2 years

expect to PAY DEBTS

America has Anglo roots but we're barely even culturally anglo at this point.

Just join your countries army desu, FFL is full of shitty treatment and niggers/slav, only do it if you have literally no other option.

>call yourself gonzales
>throw away your ID's
WELCOME TO THE US ARMY, BOY

Why not show your flag?
Let me guess. You are one of those European country without any army? German maybe?

>I doubt they'll let you in if they find out about your criminal record.
As far as i'm concerned they still not care that much. As long as that leaf is not in interpol lists. I've heard a story about burger going to be charged with aggravated assault (i.e. everyone knew he did it, but he wasn't caught yet) and quickly leaving US to join FFL. He passed.

1. Mind your own business, don't ask others why they are there.

2. Learn to communicate using physical signage, the mongolians do not speak any western language at all.

3. Don't laugh, don't ask questions, move fast and keep your mouth shut.

4. Pretty much #3, but emphasis again: keep your mouth shut and do as you're told

No one there is your enemy, just a bunch of poor sods trying to get a better life. Don't be rude, work together. Even if the caporal chefs don't appear to be doing so, they are actually monitoring how you get on with everyone else.

Also, don't be fat. You get turned away right at the door step if you are fat and cannot do at least 4 pull ups right then.

Is it true they reject people with "nazi" tattoos?Someone told that if you have "Swastika,KKK" etc tattoos they will not accept you

This is just what the Queebs want you to think.

Fuck you FFL pioneers with the Képi Blanc is top tier.

yeah I figure that. Maybe I can apply as a refugee in Sweden and claim political persecution. I'll state on my application that I want to serve a 5 year contract in the Swedish military as compensation.

>5 years from now race war starts
Oh man that would be sweet.

I could probably goto Greenland, full of inuits but known as an exile country in the past.

You can try but your chances are slim. You are going against professional athletes and ex-military in the selection process who have no criminal record.

Make sure to utilize the surrender sticks on your famas at the first avaliable opportunity.

>join the french foreign legion

so you're just immigrating to france?

I can't answer that. I don't know their policy on that point
But going with nazi tats in a force composed of 80% non whites. Good luck

This might sound weird, but you have to go to speak to justice of the peace, or local member of Parliament to get a character reference of being a half decent leaf citizen, and your not just a punchy cunt, but actually a good member of your community.
You need a good side to your story,
This is a proven tactic.

Not sure about tattoos but here is the thing, they get a lot more applicants than they have slots. They can afford to be very picky, they probably reject a lot of people who would pass if had more slots.

True, but in the current climate I am literally hitler, assault / hate crimes. If anything it will just draw more attention to myself and end up under 24/7 surveillance. If it was just assault, yeah. I am fucked.

You sound like someone I'd want to hang out with.

Kitchener fag here

>French FOREIGN Legion
>FOREIGN Legion
>FOREIGN

Your going to be fighting in a African hellhole with no sense of pride or of any sort of camaraderie.

You'll be sweating you balls off and taking malaria pills that give you horrible nightmares, and if you do see combat, it will be peppered in with child soldiers you have to kill.

Unless your French is perfect, you'll have several miscommunications, many of which could get you killed.

It's a dumb idea.

t. former USAF who almost went through with it

Montreal, but I'm in Tronno once in a while. [email protected] throw a line if you want

Not the Spanish Inquisition.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

It's actually not all foreigners. We have a fuckton of mestizos and blacks in some parts of our military, but most of the guys in charge are white.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXoYaHPYxr0

If you have done more than 12mths jail, or on some gay hate crime list, your fucked.
If you dont have warrants

No warrants, fuck I am 32 now. This shit was when I was 21. The past will haunt you.

Cheap weapons/equipment and lack of support.

eng.mil.ru/en/career/soldiering/conditions.htm
Join the Russian military, it's like the French foreign legion except you'll probably get raped or killed by your comrades through hazing.

It's shit.
Also, hazing is way down now, it was bad in the 90s and early 00s but they put a stop to it.

Fucking sick dudes. Saskfag here. Entertain the thought of joining, but I would rather learn actual french first. At least enough to communicate

>"France has no friends, only interests."
Sounds like a based quote. Why should a country sacrifice itself for other countries for no gain?

If you're Greek and over 30 you may be already too civilized to deal with the stupidity.

tis frog made gun

Two years and you were a "green beret"? It takes years just to become fully qualified here so either you're lying or your country's military is fucking worthless.

Holy shit, I always attribute that quote to the Americans.
The more you know...

This.

That faggot has never served.

What are you babbling about?

Foreign doesn't mean white you dumb fuck and even then he's talking about the FRENCH FL...not Americas nonexistent FL.

Idiot

What's shit, the Russian military?