RageAfterStormfront: cryptofascist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

UPDATE 7/23/2017:
WE GOT HER TO DELETE ALL HER VIDS AND TAKE HER TWITTER DOWN. THIS MEANS VICTORY
Alt-Centrist 4 life!

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

RageAfterStorm's White identity shitshow that exposed her agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Identitarianism is the next big globalist psyOp to divide and conquer every nation and destroy us.

Soviet Union 2.0 here we come

THESE CRYPTO ARE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

DO NOT FUCKING REPLY TO THIS SLIDE BULLSHIT

THIS IS POSTED EVERY SINGLE DAY.

SAGE

Fuck off you druggie, high school dropout cunt. Stop posting this autistic shit daily.

SAGE

what the fuck man

don't post stuff about me that i posted before, it doesn't matter, that is the ad hominem fallacy and doesn't disprove my ideologies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

cancerous fucking retard

educate yourself

i absolutely do not post this every DAY retard

jesus fucking christ you're retareded

fuck off you dumb kike enabler.

WE LIKE FASCIST HERE

You kikes can shut down everything we do. It won't stop us. You're just letting everyone know how scared you are getting. No brakes on this train antiwhites

Autistic retard trying to push this bullshit every day. You are also a jew so no wonder every other race but white can work towards their racial interest but we can't in your mind. Fuck off schlomo

I want to fug rage.

cryptofascism is shutting down your brain, sadly, listen man: cryptofascism has made you go from whatever you were before to being an identitarian extremist.

Using internet technology and MKULTRA techniques globalists are brewing racewar like a cup of coffee

when a critical mass of white people are pro-white identity the USA will fall, almost overnight

we need to be loyal to AMERICA not to "THE WHITE RACE"

wake up

sometimes I post it more than 1 day idiot, but I do NOT "post is every day" liar

your brain is high on a drug called identity politics

"MUH RACE NEEDS TO SURVIVE WAHH STAHP WHITES DYING OUT" is literally crack cocaine in your brain

it's sad.

STOP IDENTIFYING WITH YOUR BLOOD/GENETICS/ANCESTRY WHICH IS JUST MEAT

START IDENTIFYING WITH HUMANITY AND AMERICA

EVOLVE YOUR MIND

>It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.
You just earned her a subscriber user

>when a critical mass of white people are pro-white identity the USA will fall, almost overnight
Right.
>we need to be loyal to AMERICA not to "THE WHITE RACE"
Wrong.

Sup Forums I AM A FAGGOT

I HATE RAGEAFTERSTORM

I LOVE SUCKING COCKS

I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE'S PENIS IN MY ASS

YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA

can really see the english and how it mixed with german here

god i love white qts

I don't subscribe to that thought faggot I am simply calling you a fucking druggie failure which you are that attempts to pass your bullshit high off as enlightened. You are also a subversive fucking kike that only criticizes whites because you want them gone. Autistic loser

kys namefag

Same.

we made her take down her fcking youtube
i spammed her gore on twitter and threatened random shit
she got spooked now

LOL
Sorry your fascism got BTFO

so AMERICA FALLING IS OK? You're insane!!!

Y u post everyday?

yawn

She's old news. Flavor of the month roastie.

THREADLY REMINDER

People like you already killed the America of our founders. All that's left to do now is use what we can from the wreckage to build something better than what you made.

So this cunt is a kike rapist that's a 19 year old high school dropout with a strong case of autism, wow.

These threads are getting old faggot.

First it was globalists are promoting race mixing, diversity and tolerence.

Now you're saying they're doing the complete opposite after years of work?

I don't think so faggot.

>i spammed her gore on twitter and threatened random shit
she got spooked now

>Sorry your fascism got BTFO

Yup. Save and post it every time you see him posting, let his slide thread become a flaming thread for him

It would be really funny if this isn't bait and OP is actually a non-white that is shitting themselves at the concept of the coming white backlash.
sage

SAGE

I posted the other shit too, this retard is one of the most autistic on this board.

keep on fighting the good fight user!

You know, I used to find this spam annoying, but now I see how useful it is for making people aware of how painfully useless libertarians are to the movement.

Keep it up, OP.

ANOTHER REMINDER
This is a leftypol shill.

Does she have Down's or is she just a bong?

>shit flag
>used only by subversive kikes and antifa libtards now
>giveaway # 2 is constant prattle calling YouTube e-celebs "SJWs" in every post

Kys retarded leftist kike

Well, that's /leftypol/ for ya

What's wrong with facism?

Noice m8

OP voted for Hilary

It triggers leftypol and hurts their feelings.

Should I feel good about doing jack shit about this?

Holy shit Hormones work.

translation: I am a cuck who wants to raise my wife's sons and let a big black bulls make love to my wife because I'm an inferior piece of beta shit!

>i spammed her gore on twitter and threatened random shit
she got spooked now

Why do that? But what metric are you better then retards calling everybody a shill?

That's what this civic national bullshit ultimately is all about. It's brood parasitism.
Funny that it all just has to happen in countries set up by Whites.
Identity politics suddenly becomes a problem for them when it's Whites wanting it.
Fucking cunts.

This guy makes several threads like this daily in the same barely sentient meth addled yet hyper-aggressive posting style and has done for a while. I wouldn't attempt to reason with the fellow.

But OP, fascism is the only way to remove the undermining influence of the capitalist elites.

Fundamentally, you are the enemy as much as any communist.

>That's what this civic national bullshit ultimately is all about. It's brood parasitism.

Some Mexicans disowned me about a year ago because I voted Brexit. Word spread around their entire community and I became a pariah to them. I have a hard time conveying my disdain for that level of entitlement to someone else's things.

Mods do your job and delete this thread

>Alt-Centrist 4 life!
go away

WTF...! I like her now. ...kike...

What's up with the pictures in pol? Is there a general problem?

I know how quickly law enforcement can dns block websites. Maybe her incident and pre-investigations in her case might have triggered something.

'uuh, there was a loli, a hitler picture and some muh hatespeech on this site. Let's block that for the goyim.'

>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
>YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST

I agree, but we can be DEMOGRAPHIC PROTECTIONIST. Ultimately this means eliminating and even reversing immigration from African, Middle Eastern, and Latino countries. (Exceptions made for those who are proven to be naturalized, tax paying, non-criminal, and all around proven to be high IQ contributors to society.)

I do get really sick and tired of the fucking neo-nazi shit. The Germans got their asses handed to them in both world wars. There's nothing to admire there except some Hugo Boss uniforms and a few rallies that Star Wars likes to emulate.

We should really be looking to men like Charles Murray and Eisenhower in regards to race issues. We don't have to be cruel. We don't have to be evil. We just have to be honest.

We ancap people really kick ass! We stand for total freedom, yet we hunt down people we disagree with. Just how cool is that. Praise kek! Praise ancap!

OP sux cock.

Dude RAM is in jail now, or dead.

TROLL IDIOT DETECTED

no one believes ur me, loser

yea no this is a lie, stop bullshitting my ass

fucking identitarians are brainwashed it's hilarious

no idiot

i fight my enemies hard

moarpheus is enemies with many white nationalists even though for different reasons

MORPHEUS IS A FUCKING ethnoNATIONALIST
that's why I'm not 100% on his side

t. nigger

stop bumping this thread

you can't shut me down, adolf!

try again loser

Oh hey it's the worst thread on the internet again. Awesome.

OP: please see a doctor, you are obviously schizophrenic or at least on the spectrum.

The rest of you: sage and report every time

Filter this thread and leave, no room for reddit inspired namefagging

/▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian/i;op:only;stub:no;boards:pol

She killed two birds with one tweet

Sage

what gave it away? the fact that he refers to himself as we?

I'm getting slightly paranoid here.

Is there a problem with pictures in pol at the moment? I tested with several ISPs and they show broken links.

wtf weird

Good on you, mate. Keep up the good work. Controlled opposition should be wiped out.

Muh safe space

Nice samefag, you fukkin queer.

delete cookies

ty

Bump.

Sage

Do you suffer from Autism?

how long would you last before they executed you?

It's on several computers, a tablet and a mobile phone. Two ISPs, a mobile carrier, plus a corporate LAN infrastructure.

I don't care if it's just a hickup in pol. But in the country she was arrested, law enforcement can actively block websites they deem having 'illegal' content, like cheese pizza, gore, racism, hate speech n'sheiit.

Having this issue one day after she was arrested, freaks me a little.

Ancaps are why the US is failing, when your mom cuts off your internet we shall cheer

>tfw swissposters will soon be kill
I thought you guys were like America-lite in terms of European standards...

sage, next time swissbro

why would you bump this useless thread?

What a stupid tweet.

That being said I want to choke her and fuck her. Maybe put tape over her mouth and handcuffs too so she can't talk or tweet dumb shit anymore.