/GGG/ seed bomb general

I, heading to bed but here you go senpai

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/i0vR7
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curare
epicgardening.com/invasive-species-sold-at-garden-centers/
manoa.hawaii.edu/hpicesu/DPW/HCC-2010/sphagnumpdf.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln98ZGNnJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=TIBfa3G1CH4
youtube.com/watch?v=KPuNhVT2xJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zU-uyG9IZWk
naturalorganicwarehouse.com/mycorrhizae-mycorrhizal-dry-hydroponic-great-white-case-32 oz
bhg.com/gardening/trees-shrubs-vines/trees/fast-growing-trees/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does this have to do with German Goo Girls?

Welcome th the first official /GGG/ general faggots
Rev up those right wing gardening squads and throw seed balls into ghettos to fuck up their infrastructure.
>lazy blacks move out as nature takes over
>productive whites move in at dirt cheap prices because the area is now a shitty jungle
>white communities reclaim the ghetto and fix it the fuck up

this sounds difficult to pull off but it's a fun idea.

SAVE MY CITY

I've got a couple good plants for all the other Califags ITT. We discussed goatheads and the terror they bring to feet everywhere but I forgot to mention star thistle is also native where I live. Those things are an absolute bitch to anybody who wears shorts.

Go Green General

Go Green General

Wasps and bees too. We need more biodiversity and proliferation of wasp and bee species. For nature.

OLD THREAD
>OLD THREAD
OLD THREAD
>OLD THREAD
OLD THREAD
>OLD THREAD
OLD THREAD
>OLD THREAD

>What does this have to do with German Goo Girls?
nothing. it has the opposite effect. it repels niggers.

Supposed to be called "Seed Satchels" not "Seed Bombs" so the media can't claim negative connotation.

Go Green!

What's up faggots. I plant to lurk here on every /ggg/ thread I can find, offering science and tips and advice.

I've got some shit in the works for a modular base recipe, allowing you to create a basic seedbomb that'll work in any climate, all you do is add your own region-specific invasive species!

More on that soon.

Archive of previous thread:
archive.fo/i0vR7

This is the tripcode I'll be using for all future postings. If you see a fake, assume it's a faggot.

Have a great night, and happy hunting. I'll be back for the next round of /ggg/, need to get up for work in a few hours.

Check the previous thread for a shitton of awesome information, as well as banter.

>Germinating

Oh, quick follow-up:
On previous thread, my ID was Gx/twW6P, so if you're looking for something I said, look there.

SEWING SEED SATCHELS SHALL SAVE!

You better post pics of your seed bomb work user

Bump desu

Wtf I love Ancaps now

I wonder if I could fix NZ ghettos with this.
Maoris are a cancer on the land

Just upload the recipes to bitbucket and use good ol' Git.

seed satchel*

>Seed Satchels
>SS
doesn't check out familia, they can still use it against us

Can you recommend a seed mix for the South AL/North FL non-coastal areas?

Kudzu is a given but what else?

>Implying anyone other than basement dwelling autists draw the SS correlation

>Sup Forums autists will be driving around ghettos at night planting flowers

My apologies

Initial ideas for seed mixes:
>Nitrogen Fixing, to promote growth of all the plants in the batch
Clover (for symbolic reasons), Wisteria (nitrogen fixing and climbing)
>Area Denial
Blackberries, Raspberries, Huckleberries, Gooseberries, etc. They form dense, thorny brambles.
>Physical Degradation
Native Ivy, ? (avoid kudzu, it will be noticed). Regional trees may work as longer-term methods (Redwoods on the Pacific Coast, aspen elsewhere).

Open to suggestions.

Better than jacking off or watching anime

I'm gonna do a whole lot more than that, friends.
More on that soon, I need to get some sleep.

You can never go wrong with these, by my estimations. I haven't been to that area yet, so I can't give a great approximation, but here.

We need:
List of methods by which you can safely plant seedbombs.

Do we need?
Pastebin or googledoc with table of plants, shrooms, molds and vermin which can be spread. Obviously with parameters and recomendations.
Do we need operation reports doc\pastebin? It could help create experimental base.

WIP: seedbomb recipe

You could sell the seed satchels to the nogs and have them do some work too

/GGG/
(((They))) tried to bury us.
(((They))) didn't know we were weeds.

Any pain in the arse tree varieties you cunts can think of?

Anything woody requires tools to remove, I'm thinking awful tree species riddled with black berry.

And poison ivy, I've never encountered poison ivy, can I get a run down?

>niggers
>buying seed pods
Only if you tell 'em they've got weed in 'em

That's the idea

We need to make a tutorial for people to follow

What's the best way to get weed seeds? I say birdseed.

bump night

THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING IDEA EVER! DON'T FUCKING DO IT. IT'LL JUST MAKE NIGGERS MOVE OUT OF THE GHETTO AND INTO WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS

Avoid Kudzu, actually. It's too recognizable and it's a target for eradication in most places.

By some plants

>seedbomb pepes
INVEST INVEST

Weed seed ain't cheap, even in bulk

Anyone know how will curare hold up in Texas weather ?
Dallas to be specific.

How will they afford to do that flaggot?

What are some plant recommendations, looking for something fast growing and very expensive to remove. Climate is PNW, I am thinking some type of fast growing bamboo. Califags in Portland must suffer. Also looking for something to fuck up homeless camps

>whites move into ghettos and reclaim them effectively creating a white ethostate

do it faggots

Not 420 weed you Leaf. Literally just seeds from random junk plants that are found in birdseed.

/r/ING GNOME AWOOS RIGHT NOW
>/r/ING GNOME AWOOS RIGHT NOW

Yeah but I like the idea of throwing them into unsuspecting nog ghettos along with poisonous plants and have them full of happy surprise, only to befall to illness from strong poisons.

Bump. This is the most creative thing I've seen from Sup Forums in awhile

> then niggers scream "muh racism yo crackah" and get the newly fixed up homes back

TX user here but I don't know shit about plants

Just here to bump

You can plant poisonous shit, it will kill nignogs.

Go walk around a forest, you'll find seed a plenty

Same way Obongo did with section 8 housing a few months before he left office. He granted a bunch of section 8 housing to niggers in white neighborhoods.

There are some trees that squeak in the wind, I forget the name though

What are some plants i can do this with in Colorado

the panic this idea causes some people only encourages me

>meta seed
>growth ball
>green ball
>nature grenade
>flower puff
>foliage munition

Bushes and shrubs probably can do better what you want.
Bonus points for planting fast and talk growing bushes at the base of telephone poles.

Islamic Seed Implementation Satchels then? It would be seen as peaceful and desirable to help cheer the darkies up with nature. Not to mention it would be a celebration of Muslim diversity.

The government won't give blacks back homes they sold.
>I'll give it another ten years

Ten pounds of clover seed will blanket an acre solid instantaneously. It costs about $30-40 for that much. An Acre is 43560 square feet. We're looking at areas that are maybe a hundred square feet. It costs a few dollars to put together a seed mix that will cover many areas that size.

This is one of the best threads EVER.

Original OP is a fucking genius. We need lots of people in on this.

>mfw I just bought a domain to house my experiments, the recipes, and the project that allows you to create & share your own seedbomb recipes

I love my job.
( )

Coming soon to a /ggg/ near you. Now I'm actually going to bed, good night.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curare
I know it's a tropical plant, but i need instructions on how to keep it in that climate.
> paralysis and asfixia death

epicgardening.com/invasive-species-sold-at-garden-centers/
This might be worth reading. I don't think any of these pants are really harmful unless they spread everywhere like ivy.

Yea I thought he meant like hemp

God bless sir.

>9 months later the neighborhood is full of flowers
>people start feeling happier
>chatting more with their neighbors
>couples start taking neighborhood walks in the evening
>nogs realize flowers aren't enough
>clean-up crews form
>paint parties form
>six months later ghettos are looking good.
>nogs start feelling better about themselves
>start seeing a future full of hope
>everyone in the hood gets a job so they can afford more beautification
>commerce in the neighborhood picks up
>folks start calling the cops on the criminals amongst them
>businesses move back to the former ghettos
>tfw Sup Forums accidentally solves the inner city problem by trying to destroy their homes

They will spread out, effectively dispersing their communities. Then the whites come in

Guys I have an idea: Why don't we use Peat Moss (Sphagnum) seeds?
They're invasive and annoying as fuck (manoa.hawaii.edu/hpicesu/DPW/HCC-2010/sphagnumpdf.pdf)
Just like any other annoying plant out there.

Here's the thing about these fuckers; these guys spread their seeds via wind. To spread its spores, the capsule holding the spores builds up air pressure before rupturing and launching the spores high in the air. In short, they explode their seeds up into the air at a speed of 65mph (29m/s) in less than 1/1000 of a second. Imagine being around a bunch of these guys while you're walking around the hood. Shitty, right?

But that's not all. You know what else this stuff does? It sometimes spontaneously erupts in flames (pic related). These guys are a great source of carbon fuel (Peat bogs cover 1% of the earth but contain 30% of Earth's carbon). This shit burns underground, and is a pain in the ass to deal with:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln98ZGNnJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=TIBfa3G1CH4
youtube.com/watch?v=KPuNhVT2xJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zU-uyG9IZWk

I live in San Francisco and can walk to the housing projects. Time to become a hippie and make the city green again.
I'm thinking of getting cheap seeds from China via a site like AliExpress.

What's the plan here? Attract birds which shit all over ghettos and make the niggers leave? This might just work, who doesn't hate getting shitteded on by birds

Hemp is especially devilish. It will grow, the nigs will see it looks like weed and fight over it. Little to they know hemp doesn't even have any THC in it.

>You can plant poisonous shit, it will kill nignogs.
yeah, that's plan B.

Seed Satchels*

kek works in mysterious ways

>Islamic Seed Implementation Satchels
i like you.

What did kek mean by this

Arson brigades within the go green gang

Poplar is amazing at selectively destroying old plumbing and it grows like a literal cancer.

We can boost deep root growth for plumbing destruction (one of the key factors for determining if an entire block is livable) with tiny quantities of mycorrhizae based products. A box the size of the link below is enough for my 5 acre tree nursery.

naturalorganicwarehouse.com/mycorrhizae-mycorrhizal-dry-hydroponic-great-white-case-32 oz

For area denial we can also use shit like nettle, but planting berries gives plausible deniability for your intents "I wanted to give this community low maintenance access to fruit!"

Look up phototoxins and blistering plants if you want to get biowarfare level

Wow I have been doing this for some time and thought I was alone! I use mostly seeds from tall grasses, vines and trees!

We're gonna make America green again

What type of dirt do we use? What acidity and shit

Peat moss is interesting, but it's notoriously picky about moisture and pH. Include some spores if you want, but I wouldn't be too optimistic about it.

Poplar is a good one for rapid growth, low priority for removal, and destruction of old plumbing pipes. Willow works as well

bhg.com/gardening/trees-shrubs-vines/trees/fast-growing-trees/

The thing I love most about Sup Forums is that the most evil shit you guys come up with on its face looks totally innocuous. Only in the bizarre Kali-Yuga universe we inhabit could the fiercest weapons of the extreme Right be reporting safety violations and planting flowers in ghettos.

WE ALREADY HAVE A SPLIT?

PANIC

NEW THREAD

>NEW THREAD
>
NEW THREAD

>NEW THREAD
>

plant poison ivy, poison oak and sumac and black berry bushes.

The dirt ball is just for delivery, only needs to survive until it rains or absorbs humidity.

Goodnight sweet prince

Alright, so you're destroying ghettos..

Where do you think are those nigs going to go after? Yeah, your beautiful white neighborhoods

Retards

No