Deepest tunnel on earth

The Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland is the longest & deepest traffic tunnel ever made and runs beneath the Swiss Alps. It stretches 35 miles underneath solid rock and is virtually indestructible. The tunnel cost between 9.5 to 12 billion US dollars. It opened on June 1st, 2016.

However, this tunnel is more than just a simple railway. The Gotthard Base Tunnel is actually an underground bunker for the elite. The following video shows important features within the tunnel.

youtu.be/i0kdT5oEN2Q

Skip to 1:20 to see the bunker entrance stop.

2:09 you can see the bunker blast door.

2:47 another bunker entrance.

Now if you think this is stupid and there is nothing strange about this tunnel please prepare yourself. Find a good chair and watch the private opening ceremony where various world leaders attended, including Merkel and the French prime minister.

youtu.be/MnwNECB5PXk

I'll let you form your own conclusions. I've heard some call it the Womb of Artemis.

The Swiss are awesome.

We can't even properly build an airport.

>switzerland has underground bunkers everywhere
This is nothing new though

Every day, we stray further from god

What in the actual fuck is that???

Why are people naked and why is there a goat demon running around????

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OP?!???

The fucking fuck was that?

there's got to be something up with that fucking little statue behind the metal bars. Secret bunker opener anyone?

>that flying baby headed demon

Yeah I didn't have to sleep tonight anyways...

Nuke switzerland and fill every hole with gas and fire.

The jews can wait.

All you need to understand is that theater fags put on these types of productions, so you see a lot of faggotry. You'll start to notice it in TV and movies and it will start to ruin it for you.

Why does nobody know about this shit? Why are our leaders allowed to parade around with this blatantly satanic bullshit? At the very least, this means that the state and church are not separate.

>Well I don't know about you guys but as an athei-
THAT WAS SATANIC AS FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

>theater fags

Yeah idk about this one m8...

Switzerland is home of the BIS, the bank of banks which controls all central banks on the planet.

>maybe they stowed a shit ton of gold there too?
>elites have their bunkers incase they fuck over diplomacy
>Virginia also seems to have enormous mining operations to connect the ruling establishment there

I'm screaming for God but he's not answering you guys?

OP slow your roll, if they wanted a bunker... they would have built just a bunker? why waste any time

or was this just to trick people into looking at the demon baby

Building the deepest bunker on earth would have been extremely hard to hide. The Gotthard tunnel took 17 years to complete, they could just be trying to hide it in plane sight.

Also the visual are creepy as fuck, but that music is absolutely horrifying.

Like you know when you see something that just doesnt sit right with you? This is one of those things. Horror movies got nothing on this crap.

Is that a woman?

Perhaps... Would you fuck its holes?

>Oh hi there satanas

Well gayboy? What's it gonna be?

Look at my wiiings

If the banking kikes nuke the globe and survive then their plan actually worked out.. But, chink and russian elite probably have bunkers of great quality, have genes for hard work and are less inbred already. Also south america would not get nuked (much) so I don't see how Rotschilds and co will not just lose their rule doing this, however they will be closer to a earth with just jews.

Antlers/goats and perchten isnt that scary in Switzerland or the alps in general.
Its part of their comfy native folklore that predates jew-christ. Boo... scaary

What makes someone want to worship Satan? Do they think the bible was written by the actual evil and Satan is god? If so why would they accept all this fucked up shit?

Is it because of the nature of the universe, life consuming life to survive / energy consumed by stars? Maybe they think the world is supposed to be this way because it appears to be natural for horrible things to happen?

Why can't things just be fucking normal for once?

Because that art group got payed BIGLY for that opening.
And you have to be edgy to raise someones eyebrows, otherwise theyll "meh".

To my limited understanding, satanism is the love of oneself. It is freedom from God to do what you please instead of what is right. They then worship the very thing that keeps them captive. It is sometimes seen as edgy and cool, but they dont realize the danger they put themselves in going this path. Basically they overestimate their own power because thats all they care for, so they dont realize how far theyve fallen.

Yeah baby headed fallen angels and men kissing while chained is totally European folklore.

holy fuck were fucked

"...they delved too greedily and too deep, and disturbed that from which they fled, Durin's Bane."

So maybe they want humanity to overpower God like what happens in Revelation? That actually makes a lot of sense with the elite since they basically live to put themselves in a godlike state above others, and look for paths to immortality.

But why pull Satan into all this instead of just making it 100% about yourself? Why all the weird rituals? I'm very curious but afraid to expose myself to this stuff.

The US has these too
For years the US congress evact was a secret base under virgina.
It's been moved to a "undisclosed" location. They have been building a secret tunnel system under the US for 50 years

No, it's artsy fartsy edgy pedgy mish mash, but instead of seeing that you "muh christian feels" instead.

What the actual fuck

>tfw the Aryan Balrogs rid us of the satanic Jewish elites once and for all

The Swede is right, we should all probably take a quite nap and forget about this dumb thread.

those "bunkers" are the escape and service tunnels. as it turns out, you don't just drill a gigantic hole and run a train thru it, you need like 3-4 of em in order to power the tunnel, pump in air, and have an escape route so people don't die when a train catches on fire.

the opening ceremony was a bunch of modern art faggots running around in circles.

Could be. Who really knows. Is it really an excuses to say it's just modern art though? Maybe the fact that very satanic looking rituals have become modern art is something to worry about in itself.

>this is modern art

O-Oh alright then....

Yeah same, I am not entirely sure. I assume it has to do with gaining power and giving into darkness (not to sound like Xehanort or anything). Also I am sure it has to do with influence and bribery (ex. Ill give you this watch if you do a favor for me), and then they get too far into the evil system so they give up on fighting it (or die trying).

Google Mt.Weather

Reminder that Merkel Hollande and all the others were there watching this and its JUST FOR THEM

wew lad

Can confirm the Bunker for the Elite theory. I'm one of those 1400 with an access pass. 1000 were distributed for free for the swiss elite, the other 400 sold to the highest bidder. It was quite surprising how much of the building costs we could cover by selling those.

>raising eyebrows = art
How is there even such a market for art that you have to utilise clickbait to "raise an eyebrow"? That raises eyebrows let me tell you.

nice

The Swiss are LARPing as dwarves now?

We have one in Canberra too they built it very recently, within past 5 years.

> not getting one in exchange for sexual favors
Pleb

>they would have built just a bunker?
How to justify spending your tax money on bunker? Tunnel? Easy.

>be Merkel
>know end of world is coming
>Germany likely main target for aliens/demons/reptilians
>Bring in all the refugees and niggers to Germany
>Germany gets BTFO and erased from the map forever
>Merkel saves mankind from refugee pest
>Merkel saves the world
>Aryans get to wear nifty goat horns in underground hell like utopia
>at least no niggers
>not too bad.png

If you can't hold shit down why should you be exempt? The intellectual class is retarded as shit and has failed absolutely if you need bunkers.

Is nuker war

why do bankers want to fuck everything up? are profits really that important?

china lake

>What makes someone want to worship Satan?
>make prayers to God. No effect.
>make sacrifices to Satan. Your enemy dies.

isaiah 2:19

lols. of course we have underground bunkers, we built all that shit back during the 1950s.

the west virginia site is now a tourist attraction, it's under The Greenbrier golf resort. It never got used, however Raven Rock in PA (remember fallout 3?) was an active military site. There's also Mount Weather in Virginia, which supposedly has an underground bunker.

I drove through the Gotthard tunnel yesterday. 2 hour wait to get inside

Any tunnel is bunker by default.

Glad I wasn't the only who noticed

>isaiah 2:19
yeah no shit what would you do if god shook the earth?

Did you notice anything weird?

Any heavy military presence???
Any airstrip or helipads???

what is he trying to tell us?

Dubs.

This looks like Half Life 2....

Pagan filth.

Nope. Only police presence outside letting people through. Trucks went in one group and they let groups of 20 in after. That's how it usually is.

Looks like a regular tunnel but odd SOS pull offs.

I like the nazi war tunnels.
What's cool about underground bases is these things are so secret many tunnels and bunkers are still being found today,
The nazi elite were oppssesd with continuity, and some of the underground stuructes they built were huge.

There are 2 gotthard tunnels. The one with the 2+ hour wait is the one for cars, which is not the Basistunnel one.

The long creepy one is for trains, where there obviously is no waiting time.

When you were in the train did you see any additional tracks that spit to other sections in the mountain?

did anything ever come of that supposed secret nazi war train they found a year or two ago, or was it just smoke and mirrors?

Ahh I see, thanks for the info reptile.

If you were a deity and could only communicate one simple thought to people today, what would it be?

I think mine would be: Pay attention.

underrated

Fuck.... how deep does the rabbit hole go???

5:59 BLACK MESA IS THAT YOU?
Fuck.

What's it like being a mt Jew?
Is it true you each have a basement full of gold coins you swing around in like square mcduck?

Not train tunnel. The auto tunnel on top of the train tunnel. Trains are shot through. Auto has a lot more watch on it tho

Because it was satan that helped moses and the jews. People that read the jew fairy tale are told it is God, but in reality it is Lucifer.

Is this your average Swiss basement?
Is it true some of the banks there are so powerful it is illegal for state police to enter their buildings?

If you're a Banker, life is great. If you're not, you have to deal with the 25% foreigners rate (3x as high as Germany's) and the fact that everything is bloody expensive. Housing has impossible to buy for the average person, even the most simple single family home is above 1000k USD now.

>Destroying all those beautiful mountians for vanity and a retarded road
I hate Europeans

so its all the swiss senpai??

won't be enough

Any Swiss care to chime in about the ceremony? Is it some folk story shit?

stop being so reasonable, this is Sup Forums !

>1000k USD
Is that the autisirc way to say 1 million?
I heard coffee is 12$ a cup at the shops in town around the banks

fugg :DDDD