/GGG/ - Go Green General - introduction edition

/GGG/ - Go Green General - introduction edition

Tired of niggers living in your nearest ghetto areas?
Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods.
These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).
You guys are tackling the ghetto problem all wrong.

You dont need to move into the neighborhood and barricade it with high end security systems and big guns.

You need to let mother nature take care of its mistakes.

These areas lack infrastructure and maintenance.
If you look into the areas of Detroit that have been abandoned for a long time you will see nature reclaiming it.

All you need to do give mother nature a push.

A seed bomb is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds.
If you get plants that are known house breakers all you need to do is throw that shit in some yards.

This is the way we'll destroy the ghettos using plants.

All you got to do is toss some seed bombs into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year or even months these vicious plants will destroy their homes.
Some of our fellow white brothers have done this in arizona and a few other locations for fun.

Find out the biggest problem plant in your area and make seed balls full of it and throw those fuckers far and wide all over the ghetto.

As a matter of fact, black people do not take care of their properties and all you have to do is weaponize botanical friends to destroy them.

We have white flight but we can make green flight occur in urban decay.

This is only but the introduction of a much larger scheme, this is the start.
Operation Go Green.

Previous thread->

Other urls found in this thread:

manoa.hawaii.edu/hpicesu/DPW/HCC-2010/sphagnumpdf.pdf)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln98ZGNnJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=TIBfa3G1CH4
youtube.com/watch?v=KPuNhVT2xJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zU-uyG9IZWk
ebay.co.uk/itm/Urtica-dioica-STINGING-NETTLE-SEEDS-1g-to-1-kg-WILD-FLOWER-MEADOW-/262199855213?var=&hash=item3d0c54486d:m:mQXMQW1zdSqx3H4aMKLgCmA
pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/#134843684
pastebin.com/m2M36Axa
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9
archive.is/yw1Ch),
invasivespeciesinfo.gov/plants/multiflorarose.shtml
thespruce.com/pictures-of-poisonous-plants-2132624
paliltd.com/blog/japanese-knotweed-the-plant-that-can-destroy-your-house-sale
gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/tgen/trees-with-invasive-roots.htm
learn.livingdirect.com/invasive-plants/
invasiveplantatlas.org/
floridagrownspecialties.com/eucalyptus-facts/
youtube.com/watch?v=QmBLSGy6g58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im intereted

Ingredients:

Flower seed
Potter’s clay powder, from any craft shop
Peat-free compost
Water
A bowl
A baking tray

Instructions:

Mix the seed, clay, and compost together in a bowl to a ratio of three handfuls of clay, five handfuls of compost and one handful of seed. Then carefully add water slowly and gradually (you don’t want it too gloopy), mixing it all together until you get a consistency that you can form into truffle-sized balls. Lay them out to bake dry on a sunny windowsill for at least three hours.'

you could destroy the ghetto for under 20 dollars.

Destroy your local ghetto.

This is the first non retarded idea I've seen on here in a while.

Guys I have an idea: Why don't we use Peat Moss (Sphagnum) seeds?
They're invasive and annoying as fuck (manoa.hawaii.edu/hpicesu/DPW/HCC-2010/sphagnumpdf.pdf)
Just like any other annoying plant out there.

Here's the thing about these fuckers; these guys spread their seeds via wind. To spread its spores, the capsule holding the spores builds up air pressure before rupturing and launching the spores high in the air. In short, they explode their seeds up into the air at a speed of 65mph (29m/s) in less than 1/1000 of a second. Imagine being around a bunch of these guys while you're walking around the hood. Shitty, right?

But that's not all. You know what else this stuff does? It sometimes spontaneously erupts in flames. (pic related) These guys are a great source of carbon fuel (Peat bogs cover 1% of the earth but contain 30% of Earth's carbon). This shit burns underground, and is a pain in the ass to deal with:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ln98ZGNnJ9o
youtube.com/watch?v=TIBfa3G1CH4
youtube.com/watch?v=KPuNhVT2xJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zU-uyG9IZWk

>Seed Bombs
Call them Seed Satchels. Also, check this thread out:

I need a detroit-ready cocktail

I'm visiting on the weekend anyway and got a few days to get things together

Don't branch out the threads
Stick to the roots

What if you include tree seeds? Tree roots are strong enough to crack concrete, foundations, and roads.
It's a slightly longer game than the plants, but time is going to pass anyway and explain to me how planting trees is a bad thing. You could put that shit on your resume.

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

>STICK TO THE ROOTS
STICK TO THE ROOTS

Why would you make another thread already you fucking retard

Bumping for wasps and bees.

I think a lot of humidity is required.

The truth behind Coal.

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

DISSMISS THIS THREAD

This is brilliant!

>thought this was a VHEMT thread
>just anti nig nog moss based warfare
>it'll do

can confirm, this shit curls up and dies pretty quickly if not kept in a generously moist environment

>destroying your own containment areas

>destroying containment areas by giving niggers their natural habitat.

op is 100% either Jewish or a Nigger.

ISLAMIC IMPLEMENTATION SEED SATCHELS

if we call them seed bombs it's an act of hate. If we call them islamic seed satchels it's spreading peace.

imagine all the carbon dioxide released and they complain about fossil fuels and american industry

holy shit.... after a few months, if anons look up the local fire spreading flora.... and these things are involved. well, y'all get the point.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Urtica-dioica-STINGING-NETTLE-SEEDS-1g-to-1-kg-WILD-FLOWER-MEADOW-/262199855213?var=&hash=item3d0c54486d:m:mQXMQW1zdSqx3H4aMKLgCmA

here we go goys

Its an interesting idea, but i feel like mold or certain insects can do the job much more effectively. I just don't see how random flowers will cause enough damage for this result.

how (((suspicious)))

Next time you start up a thread use this pasta, was formatted by OP of main thread, not me, jsut trying to get our shit straight here

Welcome to /ggg/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi (embed)

>/ggg/ archives can be found here

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg (embed)

>Very Original Thread

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/m2M36Axa (embed)

Previous Thread:

GUYS slight modification to the plan, they need to be seed pancakes and not balls, this way you toss them like a frisbee, they're less noticeable, and they're closer to the surface

This will take years to implement. Much easier to just drive over there and do drive bys

What a fucking time to be alive.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

first off i was never OP of any of these threads. I was just bored and made an intro for threads that people can use. i decided to be a secure tripfag because fuck it

I've made some changes to the intro, here it is, lemmie know what you guys think

------------------------------------------------------

This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, whats the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these vicious plants will destroy their homes.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9
>Very Original Thread

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/m2M36Axa

Previous Thread:

bump, also pushing

F L O R A S P H E R E S

>this should be considered actual biowarfare

pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9
Seeds

>america enters something akin to the tiberium wars but its kudzu
>brotherhood of Sup Forums

Seems you are making them too big. I make balls for one or up to five seeds and use mostly clay. The balls are ready once the dry up to the consistency of plastic clay. Once the hit the ground the deform instead of breaking apart and won't draw attention.

One, two, three, four i declare a plant war

So nobody in the last thread suggested Cottonwoods, which is telling of how many people own property here

Cottonwoods rundown

>Cheap as fuck
>Grow well in zones 2-9, basically every urban area in the US plus some.
>Hardy as fuck
>Grows fast as fuck, over six feet a year
>Germinates easy as fuck, might actually be compatible with the Frisbee idea

Most importantly

>Roots have intense lateral spread
>Destroys literally everything in path
>Can fuck a house or small building foundation if planted within 10 - 15 feet of structure
>Pries up Sidewalks and roads without effort

I've had to demolish houses that dumb-ass owners planted cottonwoods next to.

these things, combined with voracious ground/wall cover like Kudzu or bamboo, could erase urban ghettos in less than an decade if left unchecked.

This is true, if the mixture is right the balls should burst upon impact spreading seed to a relatively large surface

Also, I'm ready to this boys, I need a good seed to buy for SoCal. Something that grows fast, my plan is to go with a friend and around 4-5am or the lowest peak hours and toss 2-3 balls per yard for at least one block, then return in 2 weeks-1 month and document results

Your local agricultural extension department or equivalent should have a list of local native plants.

could we do pic related? it would ensure MAXIMUM lulz
if you lived in cali you would know how annoying star thistle can be. in small numbers they can shutdown trails/paths and are practically immortal since their roots are 4 feet deep in the soil

If there's enough of them the cotton screws up air conditioners too, as a side benefit.

>Pflanzenkrieg: noun, literally "plant war." The deployment of various flora, usually weeds, ivys or invasive species, in a strategic and generally malacious manner to deny space, damage or destroy property, or injure enemies.

Just spray weed killer in the shape of a swastika on the lawn.

A nitrogen fixer, a thorn-bearing-bramble (pick a local archive.is/yw1Ch), and an aggressive rooting plant at minimum.

Looking into it

Flamable ground cover is a clear win.

lol

Added cottonwoods to the "seed suggestions". Also added more to the intro. lemmie know what you guys think

------------------------------------------------------------

>Ok, whats the solution?

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

*****FILMING IS ENCOURAGED*****

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

>Very Original Thread

Previous Thread:

can confirm how annoying cottonwood trees are. One grows a few blocks away and our neighborhood is always welcomed with thousands of these fucking fluffseeds every summer. they blanket backyards, clog ac units, plug gutters, the works.

Bamboo for ground deny, preferably japanese timber bamboo (can grow 3 ft a day).

Will it grow in a dry desert climate like SoCal?

added bamboo to the "seeds suggestions"

Good to know the damage they cause. Getting it to grow is another problem though since it only grows 6 feet a year it could take time to mature but blacks have a history of cultivating cotton so I'm not worried

I bet tumbleweed would, and it piles up and creates a fire hazard, but it won't stay where you want it to.

Meant to post this, not the user agreeing with me.

a wise farmer plants trees under whose shade he will not meme.

#MakeAmericaGreenAgain

Ordered some poison ivy and Tree of Heaven seeds, going to see about harvesting some scotch broom seeds. Just a small trial run of a several hundred seeds if this works I will do more.

If only this shipped to the US

Maybe the Right Wing Gardening Squads can also target hippie communes?

Oh, if it's dry climate, I doubt it. But you can still try.

Like those god awful communal gardens?

bed-bugs are a surer bet to shut those down.

On a related note, rats are easy to breed. If you're headed to the ghetto anyway, drop off invasive plants and animals.

Wow, the Japanese Knotweed would be fucked up to plant. I can't find a source for seeds unfortunately

If someone will work on propaganda so they'd do it too, that would be hilarious.

I use mostly tall grasses for speed plus vines to take care of fences and trees that will regrow from the root if cut. Looks for local plants in those categories and make your own Eco-Orbs
(The future is green (c) copyright 2017).

This.

>tfw so tactically deft that you can make the enemy work against themselves while thanking you

Literal eco-terrorism, lmao

FINAL DRAFT (near 2k)
--------------------

>Ok, whats the solution?

>How is this gonna work?

*****FILMING IS ENCOURAGED*****

>Any seed suggestions?
pastebin.com/uBFnEdDg
pastebin.com/xjQ3NrS9

Helpful Links:
invasivespeciesinfo.gov/plants/multiflorarose.shtml
thespruce.com/pictures-of-poisonous-plants-2132624
paliltd.com/blog/japanese-knotweed-the-plant-that-can-destroy-your-house-sale
gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/tgen/trees-with-invasive-roots.htm
learn.livingdirect.com/invasive-plants/
invasiveplantatlas.org/

>Very Original Thread

Previous Thread:

To cause a bedbug infestation:
>wake-up night before trash day
>sprinkle those little fuckers on sofa's and shit getting thrown away.
>trash pickers will be by to collect and spread

Made a new patch

Not bad.

Perfect, well done.

Thought there was an agreement to have no bedbugs, the /genevaconvention/ of the botany dept.

10/10

Loving this timeline.

take local plants not stuff from china or oversees. invasive plants are pretty dangerous and this is like some box of pandorra. please take some nice flowers not some shitweed. also leftists came up with that before you i think

I was just adding to the idea, bed bugs are terrible.

Shouldn't we consult Australia first for picking the most dangerous plant. Can we use their exploding tree ?

Put the seed bombs in slings or slingshots for longer reach.

I used to shoot them randomly out of my 7th floor dorm window at night. Would sometimes come across a flower bloom on some random piece of land in the neighbourhood and have a smirk.

By the way i've made LOTS of changes to the seed suggestions section; be sure to check it out. ive also made changes to the "how to make seed satchels" section too, one part tells you how to accelerate the seed's growth

not bad for starting off this general

No worries m8, it would be fun to destroy a neighborhood but the point is to get them out so whites can get in. Good thinking though.

>id is literally BERRY

Didn't noticed that, praise kek.

NEW EDIT: to save space I put the "helpful links" into another separate pastebin.

OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/m2M36Axa

Also the irony of destroying ghettos with COTTON wood... Make it so!

Let's get some oc flowin to boost morale

Also the delicious irony of destroying ghettos with COTTONwood! Back to picking dindus!

>nigs wont pick cotton cuz muh slavery

Yeah fuck kudzu.

Public Safety Service Announcement:
In dry climates, if large clear glass or quartz marbles are left on the ground they can act as a prism and start a fire. They have to be bigger than your average marble, like a shooter. All the wildfires out west make me wonder sometimes if people aren't already doing it, so whatever you do, don't ever do this in the ghetto.

It'll only grow in Florida, but it will grow like 50ft in 4 years.
floridagrownspecialties.com/eucalyptus-facts/

mate we are the Right Wing Botanist Squads

Somebody else mentioned cottonwood seeds.

Sounds like a good investment, very invasive and destructive to sidewalks and foundations. Plus it's deliciously ironic. COTTONwood! Back to picking dindus!

We need a good battle anthem for /GGG/ardeners.
My pick, youtube.com/watch?v=QmBLSGy6g58

I love you guys.

That's good. I would hate to hear of some ghetto burning to the ground.