See link. Who is this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kmbiamnozie/status/889702656570163200
youtube.com/watch?v=At93FJnbyHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link:
twitter.com/kmbiamnozie/status/889702656570163200

Bump faggots this is not a joke

Let's hope the July 27th happening puts a wrench in their plans.
Still, what can we do to prevent this if this is real.

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=At93FJnbyHc
this guy is making a lot of sense to me. not a really big religious person, but this guy got me thinking.

Do you guys not know about the 700 club? You should look up "clergy response team" while you're at it.

I would do it myself if you pay me million dollars.

i need a rundown on that memetic prophecy

>The deep state wants to kill Trump because he supports evangelicals
HAHAHAHAHA wew lads when you thought they couldn't get any more retarded

Reported you to the FBI and secret service not even memeing

I think its prudent they use their time wisely and not clog it up with some mouth breather from Sup Forums fuckin around. Hes probably some little dumbass kid

>Republican in office since 1996

who can it be Sup Forums?

Shouldnt be hard to figure out who it might be. There was several who started in 96, but checking who this pastor could be most associated with could help. Dont think anyone would say anything of this caliber to someone they dont know well. On mobile atm so cant be bothered to link anything right now, but someone linked a page on wikipedia of people of congress which included the year they started.

bump

Why would the North Korean elite invite their own extermination by attacking Hawaii?

If it doesn't make sense, it's probably bullshit.

A moron?

bump

None from FL that I can see. No GOP took a seat in special election for 1996. Would have had to have been elected in 1996, took seat in January 1997. List may not be 100% complete.

House (I assume that's what he meant by "Congressman"..."he", plus some were in different districts, but still in House since 1997)
John Shimkus (IL 20th, 19th & 15th)
Robert Aderholt (AL 4th)
Kevin Brady (TX 15th & 8th)
Pete Sessions (TX 5th & 32nd)

Senate (if you go by the larger definition of Congress including the Senate)
Mike Enzi (WY)
Pat Roberts (KS)

>"a friend of mine told me Trump will be assasinated"
>"we need to pray and sing in this church to stop this madness! also some money offerings pls!"

sage

>Who is this guy?
Probably a Pedo