Nigger Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20071123123232/http://www.csicop.org/si/2004-09/scientific-ethics.html
biopolitics.kom.uni.st/Stephen Jay Gould/The Mismeasure of Man (148)/The Mismeasure of Man - Stephen Jay Gould.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kurtz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould
kstp.com/news/davonte-bobo-sentenced-death-of-samantha-burnette-minnetonka-high-school-student/4539054/
fox9.com/news/239222988-story
twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/
wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-who-was-beaten-set-on-fire-in-Georgia-home-dies-391541921.html
metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/
wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/
clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say
newsok.com/article/3865110
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/
archive.is/2V2H2
nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/04/nj_woman_enraged_by_fancy_white_people_arrested_in.html
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-daycare-infant-killed-20170525-story.html
fox8.com/2017/04/30/police-looking-for-man-accused-of-stealing-credit-cards-from-akron-home-using-at-store/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"scientific evidence"
>Scientific racism (sometimes race biology or racial biology[1] is the pseudoscientific study of techniques and hypotheses in order to support or justify the belief in racism, racial inferiority, or racial superiority;[2][3][4] alternatively, it is the practice of classifying[5] individuals of different phenotypes or genotype into discrete races. Historically it received credence in the scientific community, but is no longer considered scientific.[3][4]

>Historically it received credence in the scientific community, but is no longer considered scientific.

>doesn't say what changed

leftist disdain for the past summed up in one sentence

>doesn't bother reading the article

rightest disdain for reading summed up in one sentence

>>Wikipedia defines what is the objective truth

But there is objective, empirical data that shows that there are very real differences between races in a lot of aspects including cognitive ability. How is it not scientific to think "Hm, some people have black skin, I wonder if there are other mental differences as well".

I don't need science to give me a reason to hate niggers lmao

>went to Downtown Dallas
>am white
>got yelled at by Niggers for being white and walking to my hotel

Dallas is a fucking shit hole, I didn't believe all the Sup Forums memes about Negroes until I witnessed their squalor first hand.

>i wonder if there are mental differences
>therefore there are mental differences

rightest intelligence summed up in one post

I keked.

Frenchie, is that you?

Didn't I just say there was empirical data showing there ARE differences? You can't just throw data in the dumpster and ignore it because you're scared of the implications

>being this incompetent at reading and comprehension
you and your little band of leafs are pretty pathetic if this is the best you can muster

Nigger hate threads are my favourite form of Freeze Peach. Even niggers hate being around other niggers, and it is completely fucking obvious that niggers are shit at everything and wreck everything they touch.
The fact everybody has to dance around this completely fucking obvious thing is half the reason this Chan even exists.
Long live the nigger hate thread!

we wuz nazis n shit

>Blacks commit more crime than whites
>Blacks never created a civilisation
>Blacks were easily taken over by outsiders due to their lack of advancement
>Despite being given opportunities in host countries, immigrant blacks still suck compared to natives
How exactly can you believe they're anywhere near close to being one species with us?

lol, nope. Rural areas are the highest IQ, mostly because they're all whites.

Correlation is the single pillar holding up both arguments. Race realists have not been able to determine that genetics is the exact cause of what makes one race smarter than another, but it is a fact that, statistically speaking, the black average IQ falls below the white, Asian, etc. IQ. That single fact is more important to them than the causation aspect of the whole race realism subject. Many times, those who are more intelligent will move to the city to pursue a career in a booming industry. That is just a single case of causation that throws your pillar out.

Except MA has the highest IQ on your map you bitch ass nigger.

I'm getting the feeling a campaign like this would be just stupid enough to work. Envision the libshit butthurt when Black's instantly become natsoc

And? They have less than 3% black population if I'm not mistaken.

... ok?

Republicans have a higher average iq. Makes one ponder?

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Yeah, in the 2% to 3.9% range.

Yes, the teeming metropolis of Boston with it's not even on the top 10 most populous cities must be doing it.

Why do these people have fingers on their heads

PURGE THE MUTANT

MA has the highest IQ despite being only 75% white.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Where is the joke?

shit OP pic for a nigger hate thread
someone should hang this unfunny pandering fuck

According to census, it's 80+% white alone (not hispanic or latino)

Nigger detected

You do realize the collective collegiate braintrust that exists in MA, right? Harvard, MIT, BC, etc. The stat comes solely from white college kids.

Nope. 75%

That can mean 2 things: either Hillary voters are the most absurdly high IQ humans on the planet, or urban niggers are actually smarter than rural and suburban retards.

You can pick either one.

Oy vey.

see

>trusting Kikepedia
Good goy, now remember the 6 gorillion

Why is it illegal to use the wrong pronouns?

so i followed the citations [3][4] at the end there that say they are no longer scientific. i just realized i mixed them up so ill be addressing them in backwards order

Here is 4
web.archive.org/web/20071123123232/http://www.csicop.org/si/2004-09/scientific-ethics.html

Here is 3
biopolitics.kom.uni.st/Stephen Jay Gould/The Mismeasure of Man (148)/The Mismeasure of Man - Stephen Jay Gould.pdf

Now in both cases, they do not say WHY it is not considered scientific

The first link is to an article about ethics and science, and whether or not science can/should determine ethics. The part cited by wikipedia does not disprove race biology, but says that many of its theories, when carried out, have led to disastrous consequences, citing the holocaust of course, and then affirmative action and marxism

the second source, again, does not address whether or not they are true, but merely says that these theories have been used for alternative goals by racists

Here is the information of both authors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kurtz
>Kurtz was born in Newark, New Jersey, into a Jewish family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Jay_Gould
>His mother Eleanor was an artist whose parents were Jewish immigrants
>Raised in a secular Jewish home
>had been brought up by a Marxist father

SURPRISE SURPRISE THEYRE BOTH DIRTY KIKES

This thread would slide after i finish my post

Still, good job.

th-thanks

Where is this empirical data? Has it been peer reviewed? Was there a large or small sample sizes of peoples tested

Wheres the proofs?

africa?

>A whole continent in a rough spot due to numerous factors
>what was the dark ages

Yup, whites were largely stupid in the dark ages so they're dumb

Where is the peer reviewed data?

hmm, how suprising
more north-western europeans -> higher IQ
more africans and to a smaller degree mexicans -> lower IQ

just because they didnt go to school doesnt mean that their average IQ fell and then shot back up again after the dark ages

youre arguing against yourself in this post dumb ass

very nice post

>One of four people charged in connection with the murder of a Minnetonka High School student last September has been sentenced to almost six years in prison.

>Davonte Bobo of West St. Paul was convicted in April of second-degree murder and first-degree aggravated robbery.

>He was sentenced Tuesday to 69 months with credit for 289 days served. Bobo is one of four people charged in connection with the murder of Samantha Burnette

>According to a criminal complaint, 29-year-old Kalisa Chardale Smith of South St. Paul met up with Rock and Burnette, then a junior at Minnetonka, on Sept. 24 of last year. They eventually picked up another friend, identified in a criminal complaint as DB.

>Police say Rock was driving Smith's car, Smith was in the front seat and DB and Burnette were in the back seat. At some point, Smith said she had to meet someone and got out of the car at an alley near the 700 block of Sims Avenue in St. Paul.

>Police say a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt then approached the car and jumped in the front passenger seat, and another man was at the back passenger door by DB. According to the complaint, the man by the front seat pulled out a gun, pointed it at Rock and demanded her valuables.

>Rock said she didn't have anything to give him, and the suspect then took her phone from her hand and pistol-whipped her in the head, police say. DB told police that Burnette had gotten out of the car, and one of the men fired a gun at Burnette, shooting her two or three times.

>Burnette was pronounced dead in the alley.

kstp.com/news/davonte-bobo-sentenced-death-of-samantha-burnette-minnetonka-high-school-student/4539054/

>MINNEAPOLIS (KMSP) - A heartbroken Minneapolis family insists they will never be the same after the gunman who shot and killed 28-year-old Jenna Heilman was sentenced to more than 28 years in prison Thursday.

>Sherman Alexander pleaded guilty to second-degree murder, and admitted he opened fire after a fight inside a popular downtown Minneapolis bar spilled outside. But Alexander is also a suspect in another high-profile, still unsolved shooting in the city.
fox9.com/news/239222988-story

>Nine years ago, a St. Paul man robbed two people in a Columbia Heights home and held a gun to their heads. He told one “he would have no remorse shooting him because he hates white people,” according to a criminal complaint.

>Benjamin Lee Harris went to prison in that case and then again for a 2010 armed robbery in St. Paul. On Tuesday, police arrested Harris yet again — this time, police say they suspect the 29-year-old of being involved in a St. Paul homicide in the North End. Police were called about a robbery last week and found 41-year-old Jason Mikulak had been fatally shot.

twincities.com/2016/09/07/man-arrested-in-homicide-on-st-pauls-north-end-has-history-of-armed-robberies/

>ATLANTA, Ga. (AP) -- A coroner says an 83-year-old Georgia woman who was badly burned and critically injured during an attempted robbery has died.

>Meriwether County Deputy Coroner Leonard Wigley Jr. tells local news media that Dorothy Dow died Saturday at Grady Memorial Hospital. Authorities say Dow was doused with flammable liquid and set on fire Aug. 4 when five people demanded money from her after she told them she didn't have any.
wctv.tv/content/news/Woman-who-was-beaten-set-on-fire-in-Georgia-home-dies-391541921.html

>An 18-year-old man killed a 91-year-old Second World War veteran by beating him, then dousing him with gasoline and setting him on fire.
>George Steward has been sentenced to between 30 and 60 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder last month.
>Steward, of Detroit, murdered his next door neighbour Paul Monchnik by beating him and setting him alight, the Detroit News reported.mn

metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/teenager-killed-wwii-veteran-91-by-setting-him-on-fire-6166614/

>VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – Virginia Beach Police say a third teenager has been arrested in connection to the murder of a 60-year-old woman on December 4.

>Christine Bender was shot in front of her own home on Campion Court early that morning.

>Officers responded to Bender’s home around 2 a.m. and found her suffering from a gunshot wound. She was taken to the hospital where she later died.

>Police say 19-year-old Maurice Boney Jr. has been arrested and charged in connection to her death.

tl;dr a group of niggers got into a car to drive around with the sole purpose of killing a white person

wtkr.com/2016/12/15/third-teen-arrested-in-connection-to-virginia-beach-womans-homicide/

>DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Three young men were arrested Tuesday after police said they beat up a Navy veteran who asked them to stop torturing a turtle, according to Daytona Beach police.

>A woman was walking her toddler around a pond at Wedgewood Apartments and told police she saw three men torturing a turtle. She went home and told her husband, Gary Blough, they were “smashing up a turtle.”

>Blough went outside and said he saw a group of three men repeatedly abusing the animal, according to the police report.

>"The one had it over his head and he was smashing it down on the sidewalk," Blough said. "I asked them to please leave it alone, just let it go to the lake."

>One of the men, later identified at Johnnie Beveritt, 18, picked up the turtle and threw it down on the sidewalk; the two other men, Ryan Ponder, 23 and a 16-year-old boy, kicked the turtle toward the apartment building away from the pond, the witness told police.

>Blough told police that the turtle was trying to crawl away but was seriously injured and unable to walk.

clickorlando.com/news/daytona-navy-veteran-assaulted-trying-to-stop-men-from-killing-turtle-police-say

>CALUMET — A Tulsa man was charged Tuesday with first-degree murder in last month's deaths of a Calumet mother and her 5-year-old son.

>Derek Don Posey, 30, was charged with two counts of first-degree murder in Canadian County in the deaths of Amy Gibbins, 22, and her son, Bryor, whom firefighters found dead June 16 in a burned home.

>Prosecutors allege Posey forcibly raped Gibbins and struck her on the head. They allege that after killing her, Posey set her house on fire. Bryor was in the house and died in the blaze, according to court documents.

newsok.com/article/3865110

I understand that your ideolegly motivated but there is No need to Lie about them ever creating a civilization

>inb4 based on my subjective syandards they dont count

>Black teen kills and burns an old 85 year old Korean War vet
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/19/evil-at-its-finest-teenager-arrested-for-killing-burning-body-of-85-year-old-korean-war-vet/

I ran it through archive archive.is/2V2H2

underrated post

>NEWARK -- Essex County Sheriff's detectives on Wednesday arrested a woman who attacked a man with a hammer and smashed his Porsche after reportedly yelling at him for being "rich" and "white" at a Virginia gas station, officials said.

>Angela M. Jones, 26, of Newark, was taken into custody without incident at her Fairmount Avenue residence, according to Sheriff Armando Fontoura.

>Jones was wanted by Caroline County, Va. authorities in the alleged assault on Saturday.

>Jones directed racial slurs at the Massachusetts man, who is white, as he fueled his Porsche that was hauling his boat, according to Virginia authorities. When the man ignored her remarks, Jones allegedly smashed his Porsche and boat with a hammer, Virginia television station CBS 6 reported.

>"It is believed Angela Jones then attacked the owner of the SUV and the boat while allegedly making racial slurs by referring to the victims as 'rich' and 'white,'" according to a statement from the Caroline County Sheriff's Office.

>Jones said she was "sick of fancy white people," the man said in a local television interview.

nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/04/nj_woman_enraged_by_fancy_white_people_arrested_in.html

I fucking hate niggers. Day of the rope when?

>When 8-month-old Reese Bowman was found unresponsive Tuesday at her day care center, a staffer told Baltimore police she had fed the baby, wrapped her in a blanket and put her down for a nap.

>Video cameras at the Rocket Tiers Learning Center told a different story, police say.

>Footage uncovered the next day showed 23-year-old Leah Walden covering the baby with "excessive blankets," which fully covered the child's head, said Criminal Investigations Chief Stanley Brandford.

>She was also seen "violently snatching the child out of the crib with one arm, swinging at the baby as if she was slapping her, and placing pillows over the baby's face," Brandford said.

>"Watching that video is disturbing," he said. "Reese Bowman, in my opinion, was tortured."

>Walden, of Windsor Mill, was taken into custody about 3 a.m. Thursday after Rocket Tiers notified police of the surveillance camera footage Wednesday evening.

>Police said Walden has been charged with first- and second-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault, second-degree child abuse and reckless endangerment.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-daycare-infant-killed-20170525-story.html

>Police say a black male burglarized a home stealing credit cards and a car. After going on a shopping spree, he wrecked the stolen car into a guardrail. Todd Krut, a fifty-four-year-old white male stopped to render assistance and was brutally attacked. The black male stole Krut’s car and drug him down the interstate. The victim was seriously injured. Both his feet were broken and he has road rash all over his body.

>It took place on I-79 near Carnegie, PA. The black male suspect is now wanted in two countries. He was captured on a surveillance camera when he was using the stolen credit cards.

fox8.com/2017/04/30/police-looking-for-man-accused-of-stealing-credit-cards-from-akron-home-using-at-store/

Nice work user.
Always the same with this shit. Circular arguments and circle jerks.

>Nope. 75%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Massachusetts

Great post, brother!

dangerous post

>Stephen Jay Gould
Anything this man wrote can be discarded off-hand. I've read his work and it drips with lies and obfuscation typical of leftists. No wonder some leftist piece of trash fought to insert propaganda in this Wikipedia article. If a Wikipedia article touches on the human condition at all it is like reading through the academic bargain bin. The closer the topic gets to race and social conditions the more full of leftist lying it will be. This is not at all to say that academia is free of this corruption, it is endemic to academia. It just takes a keen mind to pick out the bias in the presentation and use of language.

An exercise which I've found entertaining and rewarding is to read a paper, determine how biased it is, and THEN look at the names of the authors. With a lower bound estimate of 80%, if a paper is dishonestly written, one of its primary contributors is a kike, usually accompanied by a woman or some non-Asian ethnic minority. Asians are actually quite good at publishing unbiased, honest research. Jews aren't universally intellectually dishonest, though, and about 1 in 10 in (soft science) academia are capable of authoring things true to reality. Hard science is different, and I appreciate the application of their intellect there because there's very little to distort. The hardness of science is a spectrum, and as it becomes softer the more susceptible to corruption it is. Some fields, like anthropology, which should be legitimate, are basically pseudoscience in their modern incarnation because they're so full of ideologically compromised people. It's really a pathetic shame.