What would the world's politics and history be like if all of the land on Earth was water and all of the water on Earth...

What would the world's politics and history be like if all of the land on Earth was water and all of the water on Earth was land?

Constant warfare for the few habitable places on the planet.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wat

Why? 70% of Earth would be habitable.

Our entire biosphere is reliant on having most of the planet covered in ocean.
If you inverted that, most of the planet would be barren.

retard alert

Good point!

No clue, so much would be different its hard to do anything but guess.

I am going to say that the whole 'new world' exploration/colonization wouldn't have happened since land bridges would exist across all continents.

>I take things too seriously
Just assume it's stay the same.

Well, for a start that picture's not the best.

If we're going to make the land sea and the sea into land, this means you would need to invert it all.

The Mariana trench isn't depicted, there should be a fuckhuge mountain cutting off the americas ocean and the european sea.

>If we're going to make the land sea and the sea into land, this means you would need to invert it all.

What about Antarctica? Most of Antarctica is just ice, I think.

>The Mariana trench isn't depicted, there should be a fuckhuge mountain cutting off the americas ocean and the european sea.

Okay.

/x/ tier thread

Antartica is land retard

Antarctica actually has solid land under its ice. Bizarro Antarctica would be an Ocean covered with floating mud or something.

Completely unpredictable

I'm sure we could debate for fucking weeks about the climate model proposed here, for one

If we're going for the "land is sea and sea is land" rule, this would also completely swap the Arctic and Antarctica, which isn't represented here at al

Well for start earth would not be habitable as it is today, maybe not habitable at all.

Most land would be massive deserts hundreds if not thousand times bigger then Sahara, temperatures would be crazily unstable, with days being >50°C and nights

I'd want to live in the Great Lakes Islands.
Baltic Peniunsula also seems cool.

get off muh clay!

Oceans on two sides feels good.
Whoever owns this wins the game.

The Caspian island also seems cool.

Not really.

yep, the traderoute boss that resides there would be king jew. the caspian sea would be the biggest miltary staging island ever.

The Mediterranean is more strategically useful. It border two of the largest oceans the Eurasian and African oceans and can choke off access to Africa easily enough while its only accessible route to land is tiny sliver of land making a land invasion of the region essentially impossible.