Germany is fucked

>be me yesterday
>friend comes to my apartment with another friend of his who is from Germany
>i do competitive shooting so i have a few guns in my house in a display case
>they walk in
>German greets me walks into my living room
>i have a display in there of the civil way my 1 for my family from the confederacy one from the union complete with guns and there uniforms and flag backdrops
>German looks uncomfortable as we talk about where we want to go today
>he excuses himself to my bathroom
>half hour later check on him he says he will be out in a minute
>about 15 minutes later i hear a knock at my door so i answer
>POLICE
>they tell me that they got a call that i have illegal firearms in my apartment (live in ohio so they must have thought it was automatic weapons)
>German leaves bathroom frantically yelling at the police that im dangerous and should not have weapons
>1 cop asks to see my guns wile the other consoles the almost crying German adult
>show cop all my guns and even the antique ones in display case
>mfw cop tells German that guns are legal in the united states and that it is not illegal for me to have a confederate flag

wtf is wrong with europe and why are you exporting all your crazy here?

Where did you guys all end up going out?

This. I'm very curious!

Is this a true story!? This is some crazy shit! What did the German do afterwards? Was he or she all embarrassed? I'd want to run away if I did that

I would've admired your collection. Did the adult baby look like a low test beta?

This.

Also, OP is full of shit.

>true story brah

Bumping for answers OP

>or she
Obviously he was talking about a male. That's just obvious.

Why are you on this board?

>thathappened.jpg

Worst made up Story i've read in the last 3 months.

after the German left we had a very awkward hour of us both trying to piece together wtf just happened then went to the bar down the street to ironically drink German beer and as for the question of is this real the answer is sadly yes
he did not look like a beta just looked like a average person and when the cops left he excused himself to my friend not looking at me what so ever and quickly left my apartment speed walking down the street so all and all a very awkward evening

Haha, Germany BTFO, how will they recover.

I don't know if this story is real but I wouldn't be surprised. I went hunting with a German man who was in his mid-20s. He was from Leipzig. Showed him my Mauser with the original Nazi markings, and tried talking to him about the war but he kept changing the subject. I could see it made him really uncomfortable.

All Eurocucks are beta numales. They accept bans on everything from online sale of knives to banning of kitchen utensils in some areas. They are the saddest excuses for humans there are and, when they are wiped out by the sandniggers invading, nothing will be lost.

>captcha: cease service

Typical german cuck.

They are fag cucks all of europe are fag cucks now dont even talk to them.I swear they should go live in the ghettos to frighten the pussy out of those cucks.

Who gives a fuck, you little weasel? Why would you comment on something so insignificant. Your autism is showing.

>Swiss
>Calling someone a cuck
The pot cannot be more black.

the whites are fucked lol they are more pussy then the females at this point.

Show us the case!

Fuck off, nigger. Yes, the whites are fucked, but people like you still need to die.

This'd sound fake as fuck if it wasn't a fucking German. Most modern Germans are obnoxious as fuck, as they somehow manage to be massive beta cucks while simultaneously being arrogant as fuck, usually in this holier-than-thou, virtue signalling way.

Being a normal, sane German must feel awful, I really do feel sorry for all of you guys.

what a fucking KEK

Sounds more like you have autism. Do you bring up the atomic bomb around Japanese people, too?

Jesus why don't they just cut off their genitals already.

I hope you beat up that german cuck for ratting you out.

Of course but I never bring up anything around the jews because the holocaust never happened.

He wasn't talking to a jew retard

more like bringing up the rape of nanking would fit in your understanding of what you replied to, which i think a jap would actually have the mental fortitude to do.

im not a nigger im white you fag lol

>quickly left my apartment speed walking
Just the average German.

Get this OP. In grade school, a European kid named Kirby moved to my hometown here in the states. Kids were calling him Kirby furby and silly shit behind his back, I tried getting them to stop because he was walking up, and the kid literally hears me say "don't call him Kirby furby guys", and his mouth drops open before running to the teacher. Standing there with teacher and Kirby, fucker was crying, said I called him names, when I was actually trying to be chill to the European kid. Had I known he'd be such a baby, I'd condone anyone's beef with the little faggot. Maybe they're just fish out of water in the US, or coincidence, my best pen pal growing up was from the Netherlands, strangely. He seemed chill

Somehow, I believe this. It sounds fake, but I've known some Germans. The older ones are normally okay, if a bit odd in certain ways, but the young ones can be such simps it's unbelievable.

And as the Mexican stated I too hope you went and gave him at least a good punch to the nose for being a snitch, even if he thought they were illegal. You should've brought out an AR.

I unfortunately read this