Africa will dominate global population growth in the 21st century. Almost 1bn people...

Africa will dominate global population growth in the 21st century. Almost 1bn people, or 13 per cent of the world’s population, live in sub-Saharan Africa today. That number will more than double by 2050 and 4bn people (or 36 per cent of the world’s population) could live in the region by 2100, according to a projection last month by the UN Population Division.

The main reason for the rapid growth is a sharp decline in infant and child mortality, with no associated reduction in birth rates. Today, sub-Saharan women have five children on average, compared with 6.7 in 1970.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w61HI9ewCo
economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21595949-if-africas-economies-are-take-africans-will-have-start-making-lot
odi.org/comment/10382-why-african-manufacturing-doing-better-you-think
bbc.com/news/world-africa-27329594
ictsd.org/bridges-news/bridges-africa/news/african-manufacturing-what-can-the-continent-learn-from-asia
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/07/24/chinas-belt-and-road-opens-up-new-business-in-africa-for-both-the-u-s-and-china/
dw.com/en/chinese-firms-boost-presence-in-africa/a-39443256
washingtonpost
archive.is/AwJql
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll just breed until they reach starvation levels again, it'll be fun. Maybe we get another faggoty vulture watching the starving child picture again.

Without us they will go to extinction levels. Especially now since the oceans are emptying out and farmimg will require advanced methods to produce enough food for such a population. The Africa of the future is an empty land for the taking.

Edgy

>Especially now since the oceans are emptying out
usual Sup Forums idiot.

>Especially now since the oceans are emptying out

They will dominate only Germany. Poland will use tanks at the border to gib them eternal rest.

>Edgy
He's right tho.

>Africa will dominate global population growth in the 21st century.

Not if the west stops giving them food and aid

>according to a projection*
*(that idiotically assumes infinite resource growth)

Maybe they still overestimate the fertility decline, like they did with their past model.

The niggers will breed more and more if the West continues to help. I hope they have some ebola outbreak and civil wars.

nature will find a way.

Sink immigrant boats
Cut off aid

Problem solved.

They need to develop at their own pace. They aren't ready for modern civilization yet. US Negros are a perfect example.

It's a nightmare. Worthless people who need to be looked after from cradle to grave. Humanity's eternal special needs children.

>keep feeding muh poor Africans
>muh poor Africans propagate out of control
>omg, user, the poor Africans are starving!
>feed muh poor Africans more
>half the planet will be African by the end of the century!
Yeah, but no. When we cut off the gibs (because we can't afford them...oil crash, apocalyptic war for muh Israel, robots, whattheabsolutefuckever), they start eating each other and everything returns to normal.

Micronized chemicals dropped by crop dusters that sterilize everyone

>Edgy
You haven't been here long Sven to understand the level of nigger hatred. And beyond that, it's correct. Once the US reaches Brazil level and Europe goes into its Islamic good night, who you think will feed the savages? China? They'll tie them to carts and use them to move boulders.

when the food runs out...

youtube.com/watch?v=_w61HI9ewCo

>actually believing africa will EVER reach extinction levels
i guarantee when it starts there will be programs across the western world to let in as many "refugees" as possible

Wow, it's like Africa's going through an agricultural and industrial revolution just like the rest of the world has with high population growth and lower mortality rated. Maybe their populations will also start declining after they fully industrialize like we see in other developed economies

Based Poland

Those were fun days. Nobody took this idiot seriously but the memes about hungry Kasich were gold.

>agricultural and industrial revolution
Kind of wish I saved my webm for you. You know that they have absolutely no idea how to farm on a scale larger than planting it around their hut right? They took a large amount of kaffers, but them through years of agricultural training, gave them a farm with millions of rands worth of equipment. Within months they made huts everywhere, sold all the cattle and the equipment. The lands are barren and completely devastated with erosion.

yeah I think kasich should be on the un watchlist for eating all the damn food.

This is sad because it is true.

They're not going through an industrial (specifically agricultural) revolution at all. You don't know shit, you knuckle dragging monkey. Save your baseless 'feel good' commentary for reddit.

Honestly, best solution is to stop immigration from African countries, as well as stop any and all aid to them.

>Poland
>Getting surrounded

>Today, sub-Saharan women have five children on average
No they don't. They don't have a single child, they get raped or fuck some nigger and a child comes out randomly. They don't have children unless cockroaches have children, but then we should be sending red cross aid to American kitchens.

let them die

its amazing how apparent this option is yet it is constantly subverted

Lel, facts getting you assblasted like the Sup Forumstard you are?

economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21595949-if-africas-economies-are-take-africans-will-have-start-making-lot

odi.org/comment/10382-why-african-manufacturing-doing-better-you-think

bbc.com/news/world-africa-27329594

ictsd.org/bridges-news/bridges-africa/news/african-manufacturing-what-can-the-continent-learn-from-asia

Wages are getting too high in chinkland, so where doo you think their gonna go? The place with the largest economy of scale and the lowest wages aka Africa, what multinational corps did in China in 1980, they'll start doing in 2030

And then the jews will force even more of them into white countries

That's because it would mean (((they))) have less cattle for slaves.

Considering they invented none of it, they have an IQ of 60 overall, and they're completely backwards, yeah, no.

They're doing their best to adapt to the modern world, but they aren't making it.

Self correcting problem.

Dead niggers is not the concern of europe or the west. They need to figure their own shit out, or perish and return to a sustainable population.

If there's anybody who understands the black African it's a white Saffa.

I hope you don't get mugged or killed Roelof.

that moment when you're poor but make kids to make more poor people

Or start contaminating aid with the ebola virus

All projections.

actually this is good because the chinks took over and these niggers will finally see what it looks like when a soulless race takes over

Do you realize Europe is being overrun worse than the T*rkroaches or the Mongols ever managed? And it's "NGO" ships bringing thousands and thousands of niggers here every fucking day. Every day. We're doomed.

This

damn poor niggers. Maybe if we start bombing them preemptively we could stop this massive issue dead in it's tracks.

Africa of the future won't be empty retard, if they outbreed us by enough there is literally nothing we can do to stop them from taking over, all the weapons in the world can't do much if they outnumber us 200 to 1 and make up most of our militaries.

No worries, I spent some time in really dark places in Africa so I am as safe as can be here.

Your concern is appreciate however.

Just fucking sterilize them or glass the whole continent, problem solved

Is it really THAT bad everywhere over there?

What do you think an area that's almost 100 percent Negro is like, user?

Literal hell on earth.

No, not really. I live in Cape town and its better here than most of the country. Our biggest issues is fucking nigerians, congo and malawi niggers coming and riling up everyone. They also turn the local nigger community violent.

>didn't read
>critique's instead
Here's something more up your alley
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/07/24/chinas-belt-and-road-opens-up-new-business-in-africa-for-both-the-u-s-and-china/

dw.com/en/chinese-firms-boost-presence-in-africa/a-39443256

>a third of chinese firms in manufacturing
>manufacturing

You wanna know why the chinks are beating us the fuck out in Africa? It's cause retards like you still see Africa as an uncivilized barbaric wasteland incapable of development, instead of paying attention to the facts on the ground and engaging with less than ideal conditions like the chinks are. And because of this the Chinese are gonna end up more powerful than the US

>washingtonpost com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/07/24/chinas-belt-and-road-opens-up-new-business-in-africa-for-both-the-u-s-and-china
archive.is/AwJql

Why don't we just start hunting Africans for sport? It works for deer.

I meant are all nigger infested parts of Africa really that bad?
I used to live near somewhere that took in a lot of African refugees and while the younger ones were undoubtedly irritating, most of the ones over the age of 20 were really friendly and just wanted to fit into our society, and I can honestly say I would take Africans over spics any day.
Some nigger infested places really aren't as bad as you might think, it depends on if they all are in gangs and stuff. You gotta remember they're just dumb so they're not smart enough to be inherently bad. (That's my opinion at least)

it pretty much is
thanks to you, africa has functionally infinite resources

Some places like Angola is slowly coming together, but mostly around the port cities if that makes sense. Africa will always be africa. Stay out of places like the ivory coast, congo, nigeria or any shit like that. They are truly animals and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.
>If they were even slightly human I would have actually felt bad shooting the ever loving shit out of them
>I don't

This is the most important subject in the world right now. Every country is lifting the burden that is called Africa.

Let them all die, OR have 2 children or less. They are a literal plague of humans and you know how plague populations tend to growgrowgrow until a massive steep decline.

Alot of Sup Forumssters think that their population number wont grown because they will outgrow the aid and Food supply currently given to them. This is completly wrong.

The numbers we see in the future for Africa is really future Europeans. Conflicts in Africa will escelate wether false flag or not, wont matter. They will start pushing into europe, systems will collapse under the sheer weight of people coming in and fail. Instead of doing checks they will en masse probably tens of thousands will be given citizenship. And at that momment the Globalists will have won.

Its been a long time coming, hopefully I am wrong and you guys are right.

(((Schweitzer)))
and what about shooting them?
I'm not disagreeing that they're dumber than us

Angola gets a lot of poortuguese labor, my dad for example worked as an electrician there for a few years. He's seen some shit.

>Alot of Sup Forumssters think that their population number wont grown because they will outgrow the aid and Food supply currently given to them
link 1 (one) poster that said something that

If you spend enough time around a lot of niggers you will see some crazy shit.

all the niggers must die, stop their gibs.

:>)

>trying to feed nearly literal monkeys
>who cannot even into the past and future concepts because they are fucking literal animals.

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

All these estimates take into account us feeding them for fee like we actually do.

If they stopped getting (((help)) I bet you their population would decline, fast.

Can you even explain what an x/a ratio is?

"This has usually been presented as something "said shortly before his death" without any definite source, but appears to be entirely spurious. The "FAQ about the life and thoughts of Albert Schweitzer" asserts "This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook." This refers to some citations of it being from Afrikanische Geschichten (1938), which was translated as From My African Notebook (1939) by Mrs. C. E. B Russell"
Took me 15 seconds. If you have a primary source for it I'd like to see it.

You didn't think to write that in google?

OR they will flood into Europe, en masse, and our pathetic governments won't even try and stop them.

This is a serious crisis brewing - probably a major conflict.

We (whites) should have more children or we are done for. We should also stop the population growth of Africa. Study hard, be smart, get into politics or somewhere else where you can make a change. We are all talking/writing here but we should act! There is no time left.

>Africa will dominate global population growth in the 21st century.

They won't because the West will eventually run out of aid to feed them and then you'll see the biggest famine humanity has ever experienced.

60% of Earth's arable land is in Africa.
1 out of 7 continents holds 60% of Earth's arable land, negroids have never thought, in 4000 years, to replicate what nature does, which is spread seeds through wind or animals.
globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/06/how-africa-could-feed-the-world/

The negro problem must be dealt with because they will keep increasing in numbers, they do it everywhere they are, in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia.
A mass sterility virus spread in isolated regions and fertile regions would do the job.

>wordpress
Seems legit.

Except that's not what's happening at all. The entire fucking continent is on welfare from the West, and with far less danger, their kids survive longer and more often. They're not doing this themselves, we're doing it for them, and if we stop, their quality of life is going to drop like a fucking rock.

You think Africa looks like Hell now, just wait and see what happens when we finally stop giving them aid for one reason or another. It will be the closest thing to literally Hell this planet has ever seen.

>when zoo Gorillas have a higher IQ than the African average
Truly urges intellectual thought.

The solution is simple. It will also eliminate some of the world's nuclear stockpiles in the process.

/thread

cant we just fucking glass africa it's a wasteland either way

>all of the reddit spacing itt

Amazing. The White man's burden is real.

nuke them all

Why do news article titles keep getting gayer?

It's all true, we rule London already. AFRICA POWER. Just give up pigskins.

The Jew has crowed us Kings of this Earth, and we will take your women and Queens.

With our "empathy" we are amplifying the problem.

we need to just purge if the liberals want a few of them as pets whatever but we dont need that much shit in this world

A bot given to us by God himself. A true marvel.

>A mass sterility virus spread in isolated regions and fertile regions would do the job.
Just fucking cut the welfare checks, the reason they get away with constantly fucking is because they don't have to work to keep their living style.

Israel obviously

We must sterilize them en mass. Without it we will drown in nigger

africa needs a nice continent sized war. preferably with africans from western countries hopping on the first boat over to help.

>Poland will use tanks at the border to gib them eternal rest.

I doubt it. There are no borders between Poland and Germany and the migration happens gradually. Poland is already overwhelmed with Western degeneracy.

Does it matter if it is 4 or 5 billion by 2100?

I think it is a question if it is 2 or 4/5 billion.

>60% of Earth's arable land is in Africa.
Actually, this is completely incorrect.

Asia alone has more 50% more arable land than Africa, and that doesn't even take account of climate change and the constant reduction in available farmland in Africa while Siberia becomes more farmable.

Gaddhafi was helping Africa solve their problem and you killed him. You're hell bent on starving Africa into extinction. You kill anyone who tries to help Africa. China is helping Africa right now and what's your response? you want to go to war with China.