youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

MAGA

Trump is fat and so is the average American. You are all fat fucks too lazy to do some actual work.

All white americans have roots in europe of course. Funny thing is, all the failures that could not make it here fled to that shit country you americans live in now. Just like the economical refugees from somalia and other poor countries. You all proved this by electing a populist demagogue.

You will probably say you don't care because im from a smaller country, but that is irrelevant since the whole EU thinks it. The EU is like a disappointed parent that looks at his failed child.

So, sorry I guess, for making you this way.

LISTEN UP, RETARDS, THE CLASS IS IN SESSION. I WILL BE YOUR TEACHER TODAY, AND TODAY, WE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU CAN PAY FOR MY SURGERY

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. In the afternoon, the President will welcome Prime Minister Saad Hariri of Lebanon. The President will then meet with Prime Minister Hariri. Later in the afternoon, the President will hold a joint press conference with Prime Minister Hariri. The President and First Lady Melania Trump will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Vienna, Ohio. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will participate in a salute to American heroes. The President and the First Lady will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President and the First Lady will depart Vienna, Ohio for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>2:00PM THE PRESIDENT welcomes **Prime Minister Saad Hariri of Lebanon

>2:05PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Hariri

>2:20PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Hariri

>2:45PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT holds a joint press conference with Prime Minister Hariri

>4:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>4:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Vienna, Ohio

>5:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Vienna, Ohio

>6:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a salute to American heroes

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Vienna, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

Conservatives are the real liberals

One of the baked beans was a deported """dreamer""" trying to make his way back

He's back, bitches!

I can't wait for the next 35 years of McCain. Surely he is still mentally and physically competent.

i call that a refried beaner

Here's fucking hoping.

That's too bad... why did only 10 people die

How can people on this board follow this man lmao

Another successful Satanic life-extension ritual, I see.

Damn, I should have supported the Dems, who have 90% of the nigger vote, 70% of the kike vote, and most all of the nonwhite politicians. Thank you for showing me the way.

America is Jewed as fuck.

Therefore, the question is "who can we get that's the least-Jewed, but still has a chance of winning?"

Thus, Trump.

I'M COMING FOR YOU NRUMPT

>Trump is fat and so is the average American. You are all fat fucks too lazy to do some actual work.

A half asleep American in his PJs eating pizza could wipe your nation off the map

From your mouth to God's ears..

Bash the fash, my fellow xer

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

>the EU

Poland, and some central-Eastern countries are the only ones who's opinions I care about. Western Europe is getting cucked/blown-up by muzzies, and you know it. You fags also get thrown in jail for saying you don't like Islam.

Excuse me but do you make the nations food

She got the Tyrone vote.

I think we could beat you in a war easily.
EU has much more experience in warfare and our GDP is higher.

Gee, what a coincidincle

ITS ANNUDHA SHOAH

hail the god emperor

Yeah maybe after the H bombs rape your nations and the VX gas does its job

She really showed him in the states that mattered. Nothing like a Pyrrhic victory to show that DRUMPF what's what.

rally tomorrow? nice

I dislike Islam.

See I did it. Nobody is going to arrest me.
Weeyooo you just got schooled

do it then?

What does /ptg/ think of Adam Schiff and Trump's tweet about him?

We also have H bombs.

Our military bases are scattered all-over your countries, and have been on constant stand-by since 1945. Also, NATO is basically an American welfare project for you sissies.

Why were those boys so handsome compared to today, has the gene pool really been watered down that much?

this chick wants american cock so bad its hilarious

They often leave, that is part of it. They don't pay out much in social benefits and jobs are much higher paying elsewhere.

Only the big black kind though

I would rather die

As much as I like the implications, WTF is that red dot on Prague in Czechia? There wasn't a terror attack in Prague since the Churchill's brainwashed lackeys bombed the car of Reichsprotektor Heydrich, killing the man who tried to persuade Hitler Slavs were basically cool and to leave them alone.

only the retarded and insane were left to breed with, all the abled bodied sane men died in the war

>14 hours of TV appearances since Trump's been elected

does a great job of keeping democrats off-message

France and England? JUST

You have fucking nothing.

There are no EU bases in America, you don't have war ships around america like america does you.

Ya fucked dawgs. I'd love to see you disgusting faggots ear amerilard shit again

Don't deny your feelings

It would be extremely painful

Walk? No. Perhaps golf cart of fame though.

the people in the cities who raise the IQ average are also white and most of them also voted for trump

Thanks for the laugh colgate.

You must be new here. It's a shitposter who has been using the netherlands proxy for months now. Stop giving him (You)s

>invader zim and the joker with those abominations

Can I get trump playing tennis with photoshopped ass please

you already have a fate worse than death

you live in the netherlands

Are they calling the parents of these boy scouts nazis? Everybody loves to get called a nazi, i'm sure they won't mind it and listen to their arguments now
Seems like a new deplorables moment that will backfire

And yet people in the city tend to be liberal, it makes no sense

lol porbably becfuase hes scared of being shot for not importing millions of rapefugees.

>the sad despicable state of europe

Work smart, not hard

What do we think about this?

can't be any worse than being canadian

>it'sth thscary
Yeah, I bet it is.

> people responding unironically to toothpaste
> people responding unironically to memeflag

>Being so weak you can't handle reality

Dutch men are far more civilized than you neanderthals will ever be.

No thanks

It is mostly (compared to today's whites) due to eating well and exercising.
Unless you mean that they are white :D

They should just do a straight repeal

Why do you hate me?

He does neither.

You see why it's so tempting for me to bait these folks? Easiest (You)s of my life when I was spamming /sg/ stuff here, and some people are still butthurt about it

> we
You think what you think, each person does the same.

This is morning just like post election. Euros and fags on proxies.

*blocks your path*

NOT SO FAST, STABENOW

*unzips card*

>not making the last one global warming is a joke

Someone needs to meme this into its true form where all the characters post anti white SJW shit. I'm sure Mark Hamil's joker has some juicy quotes along with that 56 gender cartoon w/e the hell it's called and ofc current Dr. Xho.

It's okay to admit your lust for American dick

>TFW leftists call anything remotely nationalist or white "fascist" and "Nazi" these days

Maybe we should just oblige them and make it reality?

Ok, fine, what do you all think about this (that's what I meant).

Sorry, English isn't my first language.

no you fucking retard the last two panels go together

He's gonna find dat stinkin rat whats singin to da press

I hate it...
I also love it...

I don't know what it means.

Far East Asian people have higher IQ than white, and yet they had Chinese Communism and Emperor Hirohito. The latter problem was solved only when whites dropped nukes.

If you need to resort to that to get (you)s you join the ranks of the toothpaste, the gypsy, the meme flags and the Malta guy in the list of disruptors. You don't tho, most of the time you are merely pretending.

>mfw Kid Rock single handedly spikes the fedora meme for all time

Am I retarded or does this not make any sense to anyone else

> Being put at a lower rank than Evapolack and equal to toothpaste

Now that I take personally, sir!

Are you saying it should be the guy running away from redpilled cartoons of old telling him the truth, and into the arms of the cucked jewish propaganda liberal cartoons of today whispering to him the sweet sweet lies of the progressive and tolerant left?

The reason the jamboree speech scared lefties so much wasn't the rhetoric or anything said, it was the response. Lefties feel entitled to the ideology of children. The mass brainwashing in schools is backfiring because by embracing the establishment and all the filth that comes with it, they've made conservatism a new counter culture that will appeal to kids.

Without brainwashing liberalism dies. It's not an ideology supported by many facts. Seeing those kids embrace Trump rightly scared the bejesus outta them.

Even Japanese "leftists" are far more nationalist than the globalist cuck Democrats. Asian culture is very different; probably due to a lack of significant Jewish influence.

I think he means because the House bill is so different from the senate bill, they have to go to conference and both houses vote again.