I think BiBi's meetings and calls with Trump redpilled him on Jews and MSM

On Monday Channel 2 hosted a press conference with PM of Israel

This also comes 2 months after Israel started denying entry to US based jews who have ties to commie MSM networks and foundations

>Talks about US and India relations
>Palestine
>Casually mentions that the US MSM jews are not jews and are pure evil and will not be allowed entry into Israel

is he red pilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20789
youtube.com/watch?v=fFDVIoK97UY
youtube.com/watch?v=cOI0cVs6rm0
nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html
archive.is/fMspH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bibi is the mishiach he's going to kill all of us goyim

i always figured there were multiple jewish factions at play here for globalism

bingo

There are a few different ones. European Jews are pro multicultural and welcomed the Muslim Immigration. They blame the failures of integration on white Europeans being racist. The logic the Euro jew conclave used is that without a plural non-white Europe that they will eventually be genocided. So the only solution they saw was mass immigration/muslim immigration etc to Europe via Africa and Mid east. The logic being Africans/muslims etc would create a multiculti society that would end all threats of genocide against jews.

The above is 100% truth and only shitheads would discount it.

Funny note, these elite euro Jews don't actually care about Europe and are fine leaving it if their experiment fails, which it is doing right now.

I don't think there was ever any doubt. US and European jews are the worst jews, they are in control of the media and are always using excuses not to get caught and prosecuted for their dastardly deeds.

What judge would prosecute a jew saying he was doing it as revenge for holocaust? There were numerous Euro jew militias setup after WW2 which were hunting down, torturing and killing ex Nazi soldiers and judges let them off because they were using the excuse of being a dirty jew.

If we red pill the israelites we can make some progress

US and Euro Jews are separate.

US jews just drank the coolaid that was supposed to be for the goyim over generations.

Time to send the niggers to Israel give the taste of their own medicine

Jewish civil war when?

Thank God for TRUMP. He managed to red pill king kike himself.

If Israel starts denying all these kikes entry and give out citizenship like nothing because of the return law then these fuckers have no where to go and hide when the multiculturalist utopia collapses on itself.

I bet they're running scared shitless rn.

Gonna need a link, kike.

US Jews = Synagogue of Satan perhaps?

It was broadcast here on Channel 2. Just Google Times of Israel it's was literary on the front page yesterday.

Yeah, i dont think so kike. One article does not reverse the last 3 millenia of dity jew history.

You know, I think I know how Israel could improve their relations with the rest of the world.
Ban the liberal jews from ever returning to Israel

don't have to. Europe and America are the source of international support for Israel. Trends are going against support for Israel especially on the left.

The "right wing" of USA especially is their last support here. Israel without international support will end up like south africa

I've been saying this on pol for years that Jews aren't one big monolithic happy family Bibi has been at war with the lefty Jews for years

I did google it and I can't find shit.

That journalist hasn't even tweeted for a week.

>Funny note, these elite euro Jews don't actually care about Europe and are fine leaving it if their experiment fails, which it is doing right now.
They did the same exact thing in South afrika. Agitated for anti apartheid then left en masse after 1994 leaving the Boers holding the bag.

eh, rather have them in Israel though. They will fuck that country up by trying to play nice with Palestine

The Israelis don't give a fuck about Muslims in Europe or trannies, they just desperately want no Arabs between the Jordan and the med. If you get in their way they'll hate you whether you're Jewish or not.

How about fuck off?
Force them to go and ban them ever coming back, you kikes can live with your own headcases

You're obviously a shill playing both sided :^)

Jews in USA or Europe act like any other minority. Aka how chinese behave in these countries. Most don't view it as "home" and only care that their group has success. Multiculturalism is not a successful model throughout history.

Did it occur to you that many high-level politicians and CEOs visit this site?

British and Belgian jews are the worst. They destroy the cities they live in and then migrate to Jerusalem where they are safe.

Our Gov is literary refusing to issue any type of residence permit or visa to leftists nowadays and only leaving the Law of Return open to Eastern Euro's because they are right wing as fuck.

Also if leftists want to settle in Israel on a permanent basis they have to make an Aliyah and serve in the army for 18 months. They will either get shot and killed by a Palestinian burqa or get red pilled so fast they'll be quoting Hitler and voting Likud for years to come and push away progressive and libtard jews away even further.

Either way it's win win.

no, he is jewpilled

What is the goal for this Hindu zionism just boggles the shit out of me, did your media hype it up too?

FAKE NEWS

netanyahu is the ultimate jew. you want to hate him for what he does then he says all this great stuff that makes you want to like him

This is what I've been saying the whole fucking time and you people won't listen to me. Israel is our greatest ally, they are our only true friends in the world who have the best interest of our country in mind.

Hes so intelligent its hard to dislike him. Its near impossible even.

I wholeheartedly agree with you my friend.

inb4 the JIDF accusations

based BIBI
Israel is our greatest ally

no google result for that quote...

lol

Jews actually believed in globalism, regardless of whether they want Israel to survive or not doesn't matter. The power center of global might moving East to china/Iran/Russia is not going to be pro-Israel.

They could have easily maybe not decided to fuck up Europe and USA with crazy utopian dreams and minority hatred. Instead they are now in a downward spiral and west is losing power and losing desire to support israel.

He was a military man during the Cold War, he was destined to have a red pilled mindset about Leftists, Marxists, and Commies the rest of his life Jew or not.

>lets put a bunch of people that want to kill us in every country that doesnt hate us

Yeah I have been arguing with spergs about this for 1 year now. It is clear as day there is a 75%/ 25% ratio of enemy/ ally in kikes for the white genocide push.

They believed in integration and still do. Do you not read or watch lectures by the people in charge?

the Jew plays both sides of the game to fool the goyim

American jews are the real anti-semite.
They do not believe in Torah and peace.

israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20789

Nuke the USA

that is not news ahmed, we know.

I'll explain again since you're a fucking low IQ trash head.

The jews in Europe believe that a multicultural europe is the only way to stop their genocide. They believe another hitler will come unless europe is multicultural.

Hence, the africans and middle easterns they invite create a "safe" area for jews. Because their plan was a multicultural europe. Every action done is for this goal. They don't view muslims as threats in this context you dumb ape.

It's extremely easy to understand.

More like a ratio of 99:1

>Hey, quick! Before people shout be down as a shill.

Can you give me a quick rundown on jews from ur perspective? My current conclusion is that it's in your nature to deconstruct and nitpick shit. Which is a strength when inventing things and communicating ideas. But also the downfall of many societies (including your own). But obviously it can be a strength. Unlike dogmatic muzzies, you can progress and go with the flow. Also, I truly believe jews are biologically more selfish overall. Anyways, that can also be a strength. But it's also why everyone hates you and you eventually suck the resources dry of everywhere you go. Please tell me which groups are responsible for what, and what your opinions are. What is that part of Judaism that encourages open debate among rabbis? Forget what it's called...

youtube.com/watch?v=fFDVIoK97UY

youtube.com/watch?v=cOI0cVs6rm0

How much is biological? How much is cultural? Which jews are better or worse than others?

moron detected

Don't be silly, Bibi answers to the Rothschilds...

No. We need to stop falling for this "XYZ said something redpilled!". So that's the standard? Just say 1-2 redpilled things and we worship you now? How easily we are fooled.

Actions not words. And at this rate you're gonna need a lot of actions.

Yeah m8 in a way Israel in itself has been a red pilling experience for the Jews. Once you cunts got your clay and stopped being rootless you started to see how fucked up you have been in the past.

>>Casually mentions that the US MSM jews are not jews and are pure evil and will not be allowed entry into Israel

wtf I love Israeli juice now.

nah dude, now that jews have their own nation they realize firsthand all the underhanded obviously idiotic shit that people try to pull with your nation.
You have to experience things firsthand in life to learn lessons.

American jew terrorist detected.

It is very clear. American jews are warmongers. Israeli jews are peaceful but American jews are taking advantage of them. Israel must detach itself from you parasites.

>africans and middle easterns they invite create a "safe" area for jews.

My sides are in orbit

yeah ok - you might be right. I am just basing that assumption on the voting ratio ~75% of kikes voted for the intersectional matriarch.

Okay. Give me your quick run down, genius. How much is biological jewry how much is cultural, religion, etc.???

>Nuke the whole country to get rid of 3%
Zyklon B is a lot less retarded idea

>Israeli jews are peaceful
I don't trust Jews period. I don't know about Bibi. Is he our friend? Is he our enemy? I have no idea. That's the point we need to start judging them by their actions. What evidence do you have that Israeli Jews are somehow on our side, and not allied with the American Jews? You have no evidence. Stop sucking cocks of everyone just because they said 1 redpilled thing.

Maybe he turns out to be a good guy, I'll wait until he proves it through his actions.

The goyim bogged down avoiding rape/murder from nogs, police state that can be used to crush (((antisemitism)))

vs high trust society where jewish tricks are out in the open

You are retarded. They are cockroaches, they prefer scurrying through a mess undetected than being out in the open

LINK OR GTFO

Israelites are different than your average Euro jew.

We're a lot more """"red pilled"""" because we have to constantly deal with Arab aggression. We're literary surrounded by enemy territory anywhere you look so growing up in Israel can be compared growing up in a white suburban neighborhood from the 50s with 90s niggers buying up houses next to you and completely destroying your way of life and culture.

I have no doubt in my mind that foreigner jews are a reason for a lot of the evil and destruction but a lot of the gullible whites are complicit nowadays. I think millennial jews especially in US and Europe have drunk the coolaid and have forgotten that it was a plan of the old jews to make it a multicultural society, now they are just the same as any non jewish liberal.

Throw them in the pits and gas them all I say. Israel will fund it too if it means us remaining friends.

Welcome to the plan and it's faults.

This is fake news. I couldn't find it anywhere in the Israeli media.

nah, ive been saying this for years. We all are led to believe that Israel is somehow controlling the US foreign policy in the Middle East but the reality is just the opposite. Dirty American kikes are using Israel as their vessel to run their war politics there.

I think it is time Israel says no to this abuse. It is a vulnerable country but it has to stand up on its own. Trump did the right thing for both countries.

No he's right, we can't band together against kikes if we all hate eachother, obviously everyone hates heebs but these new goy are too stupid to know the real enemy when the media says it's the white males

bibi's been redpilled for awhile
don't you remember the shitstorm during the obama years?

Of course he's redpilled. Most Jews, even those that appear blue pilled like libtard AmeriJews are RP. He's knows Israeli Jews must be protected from their Eurotrash and American cousins. Jews like Bibj didn't care when Jews in Europe and America decided to weaponise multiculturalism to destroy white identity and social cohesion. Now that they're turning their gaze towards muh evil Israel, now he's suddenly RPed

>Is he red pilled?

Well there's always been two type of Jews. The Jews that actually follow their religion and see it as the centerstone of Judaism and then your Jew who only calls himself of a Jew for the sake of entitlement and victimhood status. Israel Jews have always been more religious and conservative in their morales then most modern Western reformist Jews. So much so that the West's Progressive Jews are now waging a war against Israel in the form of mainstream media.

nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html

>By MAIRAV ZONSZEIN

Literally NYT sucking up to Soros and denouncing Israel.

With all this said, there is no such thing as /ourjews/, Jews have always been selfcentered, greedy, and only care for their own hides rather than the countries that they settle in. It's been this way for thousands of years. To them, they are Jews first and Americans/Germans/Russians/Austrians/Italians/Polish second. They just have different agendas.

Archived it for you
archive.is/fMspH

that may well be true, but I still can't jump into bed with them instantly until it's clearly proven where they stand regarding our right to exist. They are an ally on a trial basis. Getting too cozy with them will just lead to the same problems happening all over again.

It's natural for any group that does not consider themselves part of the nation or greater order. Jews are like any minority or fragment of a larger population. They view themselves as Jewish before american and have an obsession with the holocaust which creates their current attitude against the west. The multicultural stuff is what they view as the ultimate solution against another hitler situation.

It's completely expected behavior. The only reason it is weird is because jews aren't dumb like niggers/hispanics etc. They also have been around longer than Asians.

The special qualities associated with jews arise from the fact they have had minority status longer and also mixed with a religion. religions tend to stick to people past immigration which is why Jews did not disperse or integrate like christian groups.

World is deterministic, can't blame anyone for anything in reality although you still want to take actions in response.

the problem is you can't help yourself but hate gentiles. that's why I support Israel. You need to keep your crazy to yourself. Otherwise there's going to be a real Holocaust real soon.

French Jews are also leaving enmasse for Israel.

Israel is built on top of Zionism, which is Jewish nationalism, even Meretz consider themselves as zionists.
If you missed it, globalism conflicts with nationalism.

>Talks about US and India relations
Really? What did they talk about?

Who is that Semen Demon?

I'm fairly sure Bibi wants to holocaust the liberal kikes more than us.

overreactions are the norm

It's not a surprise that Jews are obsessed with fear of genocide so much so that they over correct and bring about worse problems.

Same thing actually led to hitler with the overreaction following WW1.

Humans/we are dumb as fuck and if we didn't have these major flaws a single empire would have conquered everything thousands of years ago instead of always devolving into retarded civil wars and quarrels.

Dude the way things are going in Israel and the way your jews are attacking us you'll be seeing Israeli soldiers in SS uniforms by 2050.

It wont be Jew vs Jew it will be Moral Conservatism vs Complete Liberal Degeneracy.

It will no longer be a war of religions but a war of moral values and what makes our countrys great.

Just recently bibi went out of his way to completely denounce soros (cant find source but it was on his visiting in Hungary) joining Hungary and Russia to go after Soros. The epitome of westernized jewish degeneracy, if that isnt a wakeup call to the right wing that Israel stands with them idk what is.

The next President of the United States, sweetie.

There was always a built in double standard with globalism, for everything but Israel. You can literally google this and see numerous references and even pew studies of Jews forgetting the double standards.

I'm really tired of all this undermining of open political discussion on Sup Forums

Just stop trolling. We all know that some people are stupid enough to fall for it here. Great. You misled kids and retards on Sup Forums. Want a cookie?

Is it amusing? You wanna know what's more amusing? Real dialog about real issues. Your not even Jewish.

Where is the link? Or is it fake?

Thank you for all of your hard work trying to convince me that you are a human and deserve to exist even though your tribe has completely destroyed Western civilisation.
I respectfully disagree with whatever Jew bullshit you just said and are about to say and I hope you all die in a real Holocaust soon.
Also thanks for making Conservative mean a transexual retard in a MAGA hat.
That Jewish prank against decency actually made me lulz.

I think Bibi was redpilled on the JQ long before half of Sup Forums. Wasn't his country outright Marxist for its first 40 years of existence or something?

>Blindly go ahead with their plan to "get revenge for the holocaust" by destroying Europe
>Furiously jerk off as Europe falls to terrorists
>...
>Suddenly realize only just now that in additions to North Africa to the south west, Arabia to the south, middle east to the east, and Turkey/Russia to the north; that with Europe in the north west falling to Islamic Goymmunism, there is now a total 360° encirclement of Israel covering an immense amount of territory that can embargo them just are hard as they embargoed Palestine
>Which means they will lose shekels
>WHICH MEANS THEY WILL LOSE $H€K€£$!

This is literally a second holocaust! Europe must take responsibility for antisemitically destroying itself!

It's fake. No results for that quote on google.

>pew studies of Jews forgetting the double standards

link pls.

That Cockeyed Bitch couldn't get elected to be the President of an HOA
#NOTANYONESPRESIDENT

How about there are multiple rich elite factions at play for globalism? And some of them happen to have many jews. Jews is a nice meme, but it plays against our interest:
1. Blaming jews means we blame all jews, rich and poor, while only rich ones could even possible be responsible for things they are blamed. This makes whole theory seem weaker.
2. There are non-jewish rich elites who get excluded somehow, although they do literally exactly same things.

We must stop replace "jews" with "rich elites" in all the theories and they will become much more real sounding. After that, we can observe that many of the rich are indeed jewish, but that is correlation, not causation.

Oh no, I completely get that. However someone might decide to make a "final solution". These things always get ouf hand. And I don't think that would be good for humanity long-term. Your culture of critique is vital to human progress. But as I said, you need to contain your crazy in Israel so that you don't destroy the world. After all, humanity has nukes. Wouldn't want one to go off.

HAHA if they come to Israel they will invite refugees there and then have nowhere to go. Looks like being jewish doesn't mean being smart.

>Jews don't actually care about Europe and are fine leaving it if their experiment fails

>Experiment

>Leaving if it fails

It's all fucking intentional and there is no hidden virtue, only pure evil.

like they did in south africa even thought they fought against the apartheit, really makes you think

Pol has to also remember that it's not just the globalist Jews who are pushing for open borders but also wealthy white 1 percent traitors. Jews are a big part of it, but it would be intellectually dishonest to say they're wholly responsible. Globalists want to create a mongrelised low IQ population with no identity so they can remain on top.

Fuck you OP. Give us a Link. Google has nothing.

Being Pro-India but then we also don't want to piss off Russia who is Pro-China, which is now going to war with you Pajeets and also if we piss off Russia we have Turkey to deal with.

From the looks Israel is taking a neutral stance on the conflict while trying to remain open to trade relations. But I think we might jew you out if Russia starts flexing its muscles if you go against China so....

Please tell me more. I'd think SA Jews would be for the destruction of SA not against it. Any links or useful books I can read on the subject?

Jews are not "right wing" or "liberals". They are way more flexible than that. Their moral compass is limited to a single, self evident goal : survive. If it means in 1950 to be hardcore communists, they'll be commies. If it means in 2050 to be hardcore nationalists, they'll be. Jews do not think in terms of ideology or doctrine, but in terms of practical strategies and tactics.

isreal jews are significantly more degenerate then superior usa jews

That's sort of right when it comes to our foreign Jews.

Israel was and will always be zionistic, which is extremely conservative and nationalistic except for that one brief period of being Marxist's to please comrade Stalin but then we fucked over USSR and ever since then we're hardcore zionists.

Right now Israel is mega nationalistic, 1940's Germany level but without the SS and Nazi regalia.

this is false, all kikes work together against the goyim