Degenerate "vacations"

Why do people pay up to €1200 for a vacation in Kavos, Lloret, Sunny Beach, etc. Just to be a degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/male-rape-survivor-reveals-his-devastating-story/news-story/08e290dacd7f99677d21bc767f22e10a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews

why are there dishes in your street, vlad?

They have no goal in life. Look at that face. Is that somone who has achived something? Or is he just poor drug-drunk waste?

I don't know about the other places but foreigners come to Sunny Beach to be pieces of shit, get black out drunk and get into fights. It's alcohol tourism.

You tell me.

I went to Sunny Beach withotu researching its degeneracy... it was still an ok break but yep, drunken louts and whores everywhere

You swampniggers do, that doesn't mean the rest of the world does.

Locals do that too though.

no idea
i visited a friend in ibiza earlier this summer
its worst than fucking sodom there
i stayed for two nights and i will never go back there
if you ever think Sweden or Germany has a problem with degeneracy, just go to ibiza

I have the exact shoes he's wearing

When your a degenerate in you home come it's, it looks bad

Dunno. I like going to Lanzarote in autumn, when there's less britbongs wrecking havoc. Less tourists overall and a chill place

I grew up in Panama City, FL, and near as I can tell it's one of those see-and-be-seen things, and also to act like a drunken piece of shit as though they don't do that at college. Growing up there ruined my view of women, but it wasn't all bad.

I live in Lloret, pretty nice how all the drunk foreigner girls just come looking for cock.

Don't listen to him, come to Sunny Beach, it's nice, boost our economy.

la gomera and lanzarote are the comfiest canarias

But who do you think brings all the degeneracy here? Nordcucks. It surely doesn't originate from natives.

is Destin the same as Panama City? Looking at some photos now and it looks cool.

t. Gypsy trying to rob people

>But who do you think brings all the degeneracy here? Nordcucks. It surely doesn't originate from natives.
i am fully aware of that
the hostility towards (especially) swedes on mallorca and ibiza is totally warranted
its disgusting
spain is not blameless in this though since it allows it to happen

Was in sunny beach and reveling in that degeneracy felt so good. It was like charging my batteries again. Just don't take wife/gf/family with you, with 50e you will get new ones.

Destin is where the rich people go. It has a golf course and a really good outdoor mall, but the most it has going for it is proximity to Fort Walton, where stuff is. It also has a two killer pizza places.

Travelling is for fags.

Money is money.

Low IQ tends to go hand in hand with drunken degeneracy.

>low iq
>drunken degeneracy
Checks flag.

Is..is he raped?
Will he be ok desu??

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/male-rape-survivor-reveals-his-devastating-story/news-story/08e290dacd7f99677d21bc767f22e10a

flag stereotyping

>being this low of an IQ

They have accepted that this is what people like them do. They don't question it, they don't want to be viewed as outsiders, so they conform.
Same story as with most behavior, just different context.

lots of young girls go there to these places to "work" where i come from. sometimes when i meet a girl she says "yeah i'm just back from kavos, i'm working there" thats the key to nope cause i know her pussy is full of std's, fking degenerate sluts

Im a half spaniard, half swede living in Ibiza and I can tell you that (even though Ibiza may be degenerate due to tourism),
on a moral standpoint the shittiest shithole in Spain is still better than the best place you could find in Sweden

Before insulting other nations try and fix yours up a little fucking cuck, you and the other spineless faggots up north make me ashamed of being half swedish