Free Germany!

If we want to end the EU miggrant strife (and global strife) we must end

GERMAN GUILT.

This thing is eating the german nation from inside, and we must end this.

How can we MeMe this into existence, we meme Trump in the White House, we must agree that his thread is the one that will unravel and remake the whole thing!

We need to set Germany free, we will have no peace untill we do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4MQhKOX69p4
youtube.com/watch?v=SkGgHvMJSDc
youtu.be/u8lHF5OpFiw
youtu.be/ZkOpdR315cY
youtu.be/2aCSW6xMf4g
youtu.be/aBNKkLTYk6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>End German Guilt
six

Hey, We in the Chans are tired of Reddit Normies on our Boards and forcing Normie Bullshit on our beloved Boards. Does anyone else really hate and can sense Redditors on our beloved Chans. We in Sup Forums and Sup Forums Boards have had it. Reddit deserves to be Raided worse than Tumblr. Reddit forced this pedantic sophist Normie shit on us, let's give them the full-wrath of the Chans. I just asked Sup Forums? Sup Forums are you down to make history against our adversary, the politically correct feminized pleb piss bucket of Reddit?
My Honor is my loyalty.
Our Will to Power.
Ich bin Gott! Ich bin Ubermensch!

"East" German here.
The West of the country is fucked! They need the mass rape, the theft, the arab gangs, the mugging and the land-grab by muslims in order to wake up. 70 years of cultural marxist indoctrination has made them utterly ethnomasochists. In ex-GDR it's a little different. We never got our German identity driven out, hence the resistance ist strong over here.

After the performance theGermans put on last weekend at G-20, I'm finally at a place where OK watching them burn. They can get riled up and start a riot over nothing, but can't riot over fucking millions of animals invading? The only European nations left are going to be Hungary and a few Eastern euro nations and maybe poland.

The Holocaust never happend! It's anti-german war propaganda

Six

>Six
million german women and children got killed by ally war criminals

on the other hand you have a problem with unironic commies. still better than the west but Germany overall needs to be fixed

why not just end germany, they always ruin everything anyway

Someone call the BND hurry up this men and his opionion are a threat to national security

I can't wait to see Putin rape your non-country

Germans should learn about all the anti-german resentment that existed before WWII, from the Morgenthau plan to the Kalergi plan and books like Germany must perish. Germans have nothing to be guilty about, they were trying to survive like anyone else.

Don't tell Mama Merkel please

at least we will put up a fight instead of instantly surrender our assholes

Meme magic right guys xDDD
What's your Reddit username? x3
Free KEKfugees amirite guys hahahaha holy shit xD

>at least we will put up a fight
I give you less than a week after the first russian tank crushed through your border

Wait for the older generations to die and hope that Europe isn't completely overrun by then.

>war ends when you take over the capital

>In ex-GDR it's a little different. We never got our German identity driven out
(You)

I was talking about complete surrender. They will take your shitty capital in less than a day

>Baltics aren't Russian clay by default

>Wait for the older generations to die and hope that Europe isn't completely overrun by then.

LOL
You realize mahomeds gonna outbreed you, unless your women start giving birth to octuplets you're fucked

Back to kindergarten

>german fighting spirit

1 Million is a bigger number than 6000

youtu.be/4MQhKOX69p4
At least you had a cool song.

Also, how are Estonian SS remembered? Ebil Natzees, men fighting for their country against the Russians, or something more complicated?

>sending all your troops to one loacation
german tacticians everyone

It's a ripoff of SS marschiert in Feindesland

youtube.com/watch?v=SkGgHvMJSDc

estonian probably dont care or care, constant stream of butthurt from russians and russia today

>new migrants are considered german
>therefore saddles with equal German guilt
>manipulate history to show German genocide came from Turkish direction from their myriad genocides against christians
>turks and by extension migrants take blame
>crush roaches

all ss legions had that, personally i like the forest brother ones more

to be fair 5% of Russian military personnel are equal to your whole population. You can't win.
But I will root for you, not because you joined the EU and cucked your whole economy but because at least you are still nationalists.

>russians
>soldiers

you always have to divide the number by 1000 to estimate the manpower of russians
those subhuman barbarians lack discipline, and they can only rape and pillage defenseless

RARE
A
R
E

>We need to set Germany free, we will have no peace untill we do.

No, we must split Germany up once more to end its controlling stake in EU politics.

Krauts can rot for what they wish/inflict upon the entire continent.

>Foreign volunteer SS base their songs on German SS songs adapating them for their country and language.
A lot of the SS did this
youtu.be/u8lHF5OpFiw
youtu.be/ZkOpdR315cY

Although some didn't, pretty sure these aren't based on German songs but unsure.
youtu.be/2aCSW6xMf4g
youtu.be/aBNKkLTYk6g

I know that. Funny thing is all videos beside the dutch version are blocked in Germany

Whether the Holocaust happened or not, why does it matter? It's not relevant to third world immigration. Can't we agree that killing civilians in Poland was bad but so is inviting millions of violent third worlders?

Ha, looked into it more, Latvian one is also based on Devil's Song.
Dutch one is the only one that isn't it seems.
Looking at the lyrics for each version they are certainly different though. Even a French version.
I wonder if they were encouraged to have versions of devil's song or if many of them just picked it.
Also censorship = freedom silly kraut.

But our media and teachers are telling us we are the offspring of evil nazis. We must pay for our "sins"

>Not choosing the land of the free as location

It's not that rare Polska

>millions of violent third worlders

Their peoples didn't commit industrialized genocide though and besides they're brown - black so we need their pigment to end racial differences! Interbreed naaaaaoooooooo! Post race, post war!!! NO BORDERS NO NATIONS NO RACES!!!!!

(This likely is what leftists actually believe)

>caring about germs

OYVEY YOU CAN'T WATCH THAT, IT WAS MADE BY EBIL NATZEES
DID YOU NOT KNOW THE LATVIANS GASSED 8 SEXTILLION JEWS?

It is in my time-zone

>bulgaria

our ss vets are vets just like in any other country, they get a state pension and the public opinion is obviously positive of them

>You realize mahomeds gonna outbreed you, unless your women start giving birth to octuplets you're fucked

Turks are also below replacement rate and rapefugees don't get any women, hence the rape.

Russian Empire =/= Russia.
Like saying USA is rightful British clay.
Even less so, actually, at least more British lived in the USA than Russians lived in the "empire" territories outside of Russia.
And the empire territories were always celebrated as autonomous and different culturally, even in the army they had their own flags, division names, etc.
The Baltics were never "Russia", they were ruled by Russia.

well every poll i have seen says that germans dont want immigration, so logically the germans will vote for a candidate that will stop taking in refugees. unless the germans don't and if thats the case then we have to hope they wake up like us burgers did and say "to hell with it, where voting for the most nationalistic candidate and fuck your fee fees."
It may take a while, but it will happen and until then lets all marvel at how eastern europe is laughing at the european union for getting mad about eastern europe not taking refugees.

SHATTAP SHLOMO IN NZ. MY AUNTIE LIVES IN LOWER HUTT AND WHEN I VISIT HER NEXT YEAR I'M GONNA FIND U AND KICK UR JEWISH ARSE

Hans....

is your aunt

More like end German arrogance so they stop enforcing PC bullshit onto their population and other countries. Cause obviously whatever it is they believe they're are obviously right so no harm being authoritarian about it. Right? Riiiight?

In some countries opinion of SS volunteer vets isn't very good because they collaborated with ebil natzees.
Regardless of the fact that many were conscripted.

Bring me some big German wieners when you come over next year honeybuns.

do you wish hitler would have won ww2?

Oh shit son, a stock image of a donkey existing in Bulgaria, this sure undoes all the ruin and devastation germs have caused Europe.
Well played, the existence of donkeys in Bulgaria photographed for stock images excuses germ idiocy and reinstates germs as humans and not just humanoid creatures set to destroy all of civilization.

Good thing Google doesn't exist, so I can't google for donkey carts in Germany and post a retarded stock image, else you might have a shadow of an argument. Fag.

How bad do the media actually push the guilt narrative or is it just a meme?

Yeah, who doesn't?

It's quite common

Your not that far apart.

i do too, also if they knew you said yes would you get arrested or some shit

Could you give an example? it's a hard thing to imagine the government telling you that you're basically Nazis by default

If you go to a university or art gallery, its not a meme, and people are aggressively insulting german past and tradition, and denying the nation.
I imagine its different for the vast majority of people, but I've only ever communicated with students and artsy types when couchsurfing.
Just across the border, in Poland, its the opposite. I think the vast majority don't give two shits, but the young intelligentsia are all ridiculously (as in, to be ridiculed how much) nationalistic and ambitious about their state's future.

>also if they knew you said yes would you get arrested or some shit

Yes it's illegal

dude whats wrong with honest hard working people who are using obsolete technology because it's all they have?
Or you prefer to have sandniggers with iPhone 7 on the streets?
Also, German mocking hard working people... a little bit more respect, for your country, build by my grandpa goes to the toilet, sad!

This is how you do it: You basically have the same values as in the glory times, however you promote it differently and fill your common sense in packages for Liberals.

E.g.
>Let´s create Safe Zones for the poor migrants guys, they´ll be able to stay with their family and their friends in their Country while still being able to speak their native language!

Is it still illegal to vote for someone who wants to make germany great again? If not then there is hope

>lets segregate larch amounts of foreigners into glorified ghettos, surely they will be integrated and absorb over time

This is how you create a minority that doesn't even speak the language, because why the fuck would they? Their local store, mall, cinema, school, market, everything speaks their language, their culture, their traditions, their clothes, they will have their own TV and radio stations soon, and before you know it NATO is supporting freedom fighters.

Could it be compared to how Britain first is treated here or is it taken much more seriously?

They tried to ban them, didn't work out... But (((they))) tried.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Democratic_Party_of_Germany

In their own country man, not in Germany...

from a country that was also pillaged by those savages in ww2 you can't be more right

Hans, I would watch my words if I were you and lived in Germany.

still better than youre shitstain of a country

Okay, I am confused. You are basically helping them make their own country?

Shlomo is right. The men in black might show up, take all your stuff and let you sleep in a cold cell.

What happens if you deny the holocaust in Israel?

You're deporting refugees back to camps in their country, but selling it to lefties as
>They can be safe in these safe zones away from the evil white male oppression

well it looks like they keep going up.

The point is to stabilize their country, so they don´t have to flee to Germany. That ofc is only part 1, part 2 is vetting People better, since a lot of migrants we get rn are economic migrants from Africa

And why care about their country when you can just shut your borders you german faggot?

Up to five years in prison if I'm not wrong

wellll do you think the holocaust happened??

British people I met are all internationalist types, they don't care. Also many of them had parents or grandparents from abroad.
Its different there, since I mostly meet students, and students in the UK aren't majority British (or at least those I meet).

You want to deport people running away from war (recognized like in Syria, or unrecognized like in Somalia) to the place they are running away from, and fence them there and keep them there at gunpoint?
And you think throwing bread at them occasionally will be enough? They'll just riot and attack the camp and take over, or you will have to butcher them and the rest of the world will turn on you.

Kind of happy I live in a country where it's not illegal, yet.

Because that´s the least you can do, to make everyones lives actually better without investing too much money and creating chaos worldwide. Btw. Poland is doing the same, and Poland is one of the greatest countries in my book rn.

I believe my grandparents, who are holocaust survivors, much more than retards with info graphics on the internet.

What must end is obsession with WW2. It happened 70 fucking years ago, we can let go of it already!

Same here bro

We need a nationalist uprising all throughout Europe,Oceania and America.

If it weren't for the kikes, America and Natsoc Germany would've been allies.

Okay Shlomo, but what did they have to say about Hitler in general? Did they hate him?

Kek Hans, we kicked their asses, why wouldn't they be mad?

i mean the 6million part

Angela Merkel needs to resign. Just start a petition in Germany for impeachment of Merkel.