Aus/pol/: homemede iced coffee edition

Matt Canavan resigns from Malcolm Turnbull's ministry over Italian citizenship
archive.is/IDR1i

Refugees urged to move on as demolition of Manus Island accommodation begins
archive.is/vdKFU

HIV-positive gay men with undetectable viral load will not transmit virus, Australian-led study finds
archive.is/lw4vj

Murray-Darling Basin Plan: SA Water Minister 'shocked' by upstream revelations
archive.is/oE3xo

NSW commits to Murray-Darling Basin plan, announces inquiry into Four Corners allegations
archive.is/h6moS

Bid to install youth curfew in Alice Springs fails to attract support from councillors
archive.is/au0fF

Mitchell Freeway body in boot: Police charge man with murder
archive.is/xKhzh

An 'extraordinary, ordinary' modern family — mum, baby and transgender dad
archive.is/chBcH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tszD7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matt Canavan lel

evening lads, got a cold but still drinking some VB

change flag

should demolish the refugees along with the accommodation

We should sell them into slavery to try and recoup some of our losses looking after them.

yeah sell them to the United Arab Eremites

check out this degenerate
archive.is/tszD7
>Mum breastfeeds while smoking bong

yeah I saw the pic yesterday, the comments and the mod or whatever saying that anyone who says anything gets banned is what got me

>Matt Canavan
haha his mum fucked him over

All these people with their dual citizenships. Pisses me off. All this "muh heritage" bullshit is bad even if it is European countries rather than shitskin ones.

the national identity is being dismantled. Multiculturalism is destroying us.

His mother, who has never visited Italy either and was born in Australia, registered herself and her son for overseas citizenship at the Italian consulate in Brisbane in 2006.

"According to the Italian Government, I am a citizen of Italy," Senator Canavan said.

Senator Canavan said he did not sign the Italian citizenship papers himself.

fucks sake, how easy is it to become a citizen?

Got a big old bog brewing in the guts, gonna be brutal punching it out.

what's it made of?

some cunt just knocked on the door trying to sell me solar panels to reduce my carbon foot print. Told her man made climate change isn't real and shut the door

Carbon aside it can save you money.

good work m8

can't afford that shit at the moment any way just had to pay $2300 for a new heater

It was probably a government agent investigating you. You just prompted an escalation in their surveillance tactics.

Yeah it can be expensive upfront but I like the idea of self sufficiency

I don't care, they are probably trying to get people to install them since they shut down Hazelwood and come summer we will have rolling black outs in VIC
If it's anything like the rain water tanks it's a fucking scam

>had to

I don't want the missus if a shit mood because it's fucking cold mate

go underground

>what is a jumper
>being scared of your gf

Reminder this is /ourguy/ Bob Katter dropping citizenship info to remove his enemies from parliament, because his transition into a black man is complete and he will be the last one standing.

go back to teaching the nips how to speak English and get the fuck out of this thread you weeaboo cunt

not a pleb so not an english teacher m80 try again

>Matt Canavan
>Alabrandi's legal advice says it's OK for him to stay in parliament
>Not ok for anyone else
Are they trying to trigger a constitutional crisis?

>$2300 for a new heater
You can pick them up for $20 from Woolies.

ICHIBAN AUSTRALIAN NUMBER ONE

ducted heating mate

*Multiculturalism has destroyed us.

there fify m8

>had to
>luxury item

you are everything that's wrong with the australian psyche these days

> Raintanks
Nah it can actually save you money BUT the catches are upfront cost and you have to be using power during the day as well as night. So if you work from home or dont work or the misses/kids home during the day. Its not great but in the right situation it can be good. I work in Utility solar but have been to a number of confrences that revolve around residential and know residential installers. The one that came to you though was just pushing muh green because it works on normies who believe man made climate change is real.

The High Court will decide. Brandis' advice don't mean shit.

>Seppuku
that's what's wrong with the Jap psyche these day none of you do it

Dumb cunt just wear more clothes or use a few blankets

are you cunt's all fucking poor or something?

not a jap just on a holiday but yeah they are fucked up in their own way

I honestly hope they wreck him, but who knows.

yeah I get it can be good in the right situation but if i'm looking to install them I don't need some cunt knocking on my door

help them cunts out and knock up some of the locals

no I'm not poor I just didn't agree with the usage of the term "had to" get an expensive heating solution. Nobody in Australia needs a 2300 dollar heating solution.

Wasting money on dumb shit enjoy staying poor i will be retiring at 40

>HIV-positive gay men with undetectable viral load will not transmit virus, Australian-led study finds

How the fuck did they find that out? Pay a bunch of AIDS faggots to fuck and see if they caught AIDS?

They paid to fuck OP

old ducted heaters motherboard died and they don't make them any more. I had the choice of paying $2300 for a new one or listening to my family complain about it being cold. I made the choice to take the money out of savings and getting a new heater

good for you

This, got a heater for about $50 and it keeps me toasty warm even though I live in one of the coldest parts of the country

Agreed door to door is bullshit, I wonder how well it works. What kinda neighborhood are you in, do people there have enough to buy it, or are they just going anywhere and offering financing?

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Was pretty much mostly whites when I bought but they have been selling off and I now have an Indian and some Balkan neighbours
do you just heat your own room or do you have to heat a 3 bedroom house?

>needs
fuck off, nobody needs a whiny bitch either but here you are

are NT news /ourguys/?

University starts back on Thursday for me lads.

Rate my subjects for this semester.
>Strategic Human Resources Management
>Negotiating Employment Agreements
>Managing Performance
>Introduction to Australian Politics (it's a compulsory course that I have to do)

and the weeaboo wonders why I bought a heater to get my wife to stop complaining

They may have bad meme skills in common with us, but that is about it.

4/10 waste of money and time. Get a trade instead.

>mandatory university courses
why is this allowed? you're the one paying for it

>waste of money
>implying i'm paying for it

Was Q and A worth watching last night?
How did it go with the high school kids?

check out my secret white power club

sounds like alot of shit some kind of dumb slut would goto learn

maybe not now but you will have to pay it off sooner or later unless you have rich parents or you're gook

Them's the rules.

Didn't watch it but from the QandA thread it was a fucking joke with some abo bitch

haven't watched qanda all year

ama

but that's bullshit. you're the one paying for it. it's not like a class about australian politics is necessary to get an engineering degree.

How often do you masturbate?

it's pretty logical. You have to do x, y and z papers to satisfy your major. Tafe courses are literally one big list of requireds.

I feel ya bro. I shelled out 4.5k to get mine installed when i bought my house. pound for pound far more efficient than anything else for heating/cooling

on a scale of 1-10, how much difficulty do you have taking a shit?

usually once every couple days, although sometimes ill push the rope 4+ times in a day

> the bingo thread was at 958 posts
Did anyone watch it?
I want the details

are you man enough to let your missus peg you?

0/10 it flows out not a problem 7am every day

I have a fireplace in my living room and aforementioned heater in my bedroom, if I needed to heat three bedrooms I'd just buy three heaters instead of spending $2300 on a heater like a fucking retard

HAHAHHA CANARVAN'S MUM MADE HIM ITALIAN HAHAHHAHAHHA

>continent sized country
>is uniformly temperate across the entire continent

nippon education

the future is fucked edition

How big is your dick?

It's only a compulsory course if you're getting a Bachelor's in Arts majoring in Political Science. It's not compulsory for all students. You can go to uni and study whatever courses you want - you just won't get any formal qualifications out of it. For the university to confer on you a Bachelor's in Arts with a major in Political Science there are certain requirements for that.

>be North Korea or other 'enemy' country
>issue every Australian politician with irrecovable citizenships
>force the mass resignation of the entire parliament
>issue anyone that tries to stand for election with citizenship as well
>destroy the entire political system

Would this work?

Does anyone else get a hostile vibe from a lot of other men their age (I'm 22)?

It's weird. A lot of young Aussie guys do seem to emanate a quite rude and unpleasant vibe. Is it because they want to fight me? If so I am up for it but I might end up killing them because at this point teaching someone a lesson might be worth prison.

I just realised - we could pretend to be the mums of pollies and sign them up as Italian?

We ticked off almost every square on the bingo board, there was arguably even a carpet snake moment with an abo androgyn

It is just your personality disorder and mental illness skewing the way you view the world around you. Seek professional help.

Fuck mate, should I watch it or will I get really angry?

Dunno, i might be reading it differently cause i'm 10 years older than you, but the social fabric does appear to be unravelling faster and faster with each passing year.

Stopped drinking alcohol almost a year ago.

Smoked weed occasionally, got pulled over a night after a few joints and tested positive and got a court date coming up. How fucked am I lads? Will I for sure loose my licence?

>tfw no drugs to take anymore

yeah don't let those fuckwits get you down. i know how it is, stupid shit like that comes up sometimes and just has to be done.

good on you for doing it.

uncovered more evidence at work of the Chinese setting up a parallel civic society and this was only because I happened to mention this to my colleague who was sitting beside me.

living the dream

ATO?

Am Australian. Have lived in every capital city. And likely places colder than you have.

That's how men act literally everywhere on earth user(except maybe in Canada) They're acting aggressively towards you because they see you as a threat but not a big enough threat that they're afraid of you, stomp in some cunts head and I guarantee you'll get a lot more respect

Just plead guilty, might be worth letting the judge know that you quit drinking alcohol 1 year ago and you're trying to improve your life.

Rate mine?

>Revolutions that changed the world
>Global politics
>Intelligence and Security after the Cold War

we got this tweet at least but one of the worst yet

Revolutions that Changed the World sounds like bullshit.
Global Politics could be bullshit but could also be good.
Intelligence and Security after the Cold War is the only subject that sounds legit.

The best political science subjects are the ones that concern themselves with a specific topic and a specific region. For example
Non-traditional Security Threats in the Asia-Pacific > Political Thought: Machiavelli to Modernity.