Should you ever date a single mother or raise another man's child?

Should you ever date a single mother or raise another man's child?
>inb4 I want Sup Forums's opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/miranda-kerr-no-sex-before-marriage-evan-spiegel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It literally never works, Bogdan.

This Canadian entrepreneur called Richard, YouTube channel name: Entrepreneurs in cars has discussed this at length.

Put it this way, would you suddenly (presumably as an adult) allow a stranger to move into your house and order you around?
Having a step dad and then step siblings is the worst.

The man on the left is the creator of Snapchat, billionaire.

The woman is Miranda Kerr, former Victoria Secret's model, 10 years older than him, and single mother

They also saved themselves (in this relationship) before marriage. They never had sex with each other until their wedding day

Miranda's ex-husband, Orlando Bloom, lives across the street. They have an 8 year old together son together, and Evan (stepdad, new husband) adores and loves him.

Not a cuck so no

Legally you can even marry a single mom and the financial responsibility is still the biological fathers.

Imagine if your new stepdad was a literal billionaire and your mom was a literal VS model. And they get along with each other very well. They have great conversations and love each other. There is plenty of resources for everyone

Imagine your mom broke it off with your biological father so she could fuck Justin Bieber.

S A V A G E

>my wife's child

I have the same opinion on shitskin women and single moms

You can fuck them if you want but don't date her or wife her up.
Especially don't raise another man's kids how fucking lame is that shit.
Unless you in your in you 40-50s of course then take what you can get

Only if the child is white and you are nonwhite/infertile.

I would only raise another man's child if it was male. Men raised by single mothers are a blight on society.

No, of course not. The only instance this would be acceptable is if you could kill the bastard with the mother's permission while she watches.

how is killing a child acceptable? how is sleeping with a woman who has been nutted inside by other men acceptable?

Came here to post this.

t. 35-year old son of a single mother, who through lots of meditation am finally getting my act together, maybe

Beggars can't be choosers. One day your balls will drop, and you too, will seek a mate and understand they are not all cinderellas.

>Should you ever date a single mother
If you're a pedophile, yeah it's a pretty good strategy.
>They never had sex with each other until their wedding day
Because he's not interested in the old hag. Like any man who would get with a single mom he wants to fuck her kid.
>Evan (stepdad, new husband) adores and loves him.
Yeah, cause he's fucking him.

Somebody needs to make honest women of these whores. Might as well be you.

no way, no how! i would never ever belittle myself to raise another mans seed, why would i want a used up vagina and womb??? dirty slappers can fuck off!

NO

While it is preferable to find a woman that doesn't yet have children so you can have some together not everyone is going to attain that. If you are unable to attain that then making sure a child who's father has left or died has a father figure to help guide them through their early-mid development is a positive thing. Bonus points for then having children with the already-mother.

However this only applies to cases where the child is of your own race. Women who've had a child with someone of another race then been screwed over because of their shitty decision need to remain punished and reminded that there's no safety net for you when you make that choice. Yes the kid will grow up damaged and probably end up in prison but frankly that could be a good thing, the more people see cross-bred people turning out fucked up the better.

No
Cuck

Only if you have your own kid/s with her as well. If you just stick it out with HER kid, then you'll never get any say in the kid's life because you're not the "real" father.

If she has multiple kids, then just no.

If I lost my balls in an industrial accident before I have kids and I met an awesome woman with a cool boy who could benefit from a strong male role model, yeah I'd do it.

>tfw grateful for my stepdad
>be 10, he said he knew it was probably weird and told me it would be hard sometimes and we might fight, but he would always be there for me and love me
>biological dad abused my mom before him, she was by no means a whore
>stepdad met my mom at church and they genuinely hit it off and are in love to this day
>he's been a big part of my life and I don't know what I would have done without him

The 18-22 year old bitches I used to date broke me very badly. I was not redpilled on women at the time and I was a hopeless romantic that just wanted to settle down with 'the one'. Eventually I realised that this one doesn't exist. I have been with my gf for nearly 4 years now, 2 kids 5 and 6. Their father was a bogan chad and she was obviously a bit of a slut at the time and allowed herself to be used by him, with constant cycles of breaking up then getting back together etc. He has abandoned them for good, only to appear at random times bearing gifts and acting like a hero. This part sucks, and I am basically cucked when this happens. On the bright side, I have a stable relationship with someone that tolerates my autism and lack of success/social status. I provide a male role model for the children and have encouraged her to become a better a mother while I learn how to be a father. I'm not good looking, or confident, and my chance of having a family in some other way is basically 0. I am cucked, yes, but also rather brave I believe. It's not something that I would recommend for everyone, but there are also positives. It's not a black and white thing, don't automatically assume and judge a person for being in such a relationship, we're not all winners in life and some times, its about taking what you can get and making the most of it

Raising another man's child makes you a bit of a cuck. However, if you mold the child to be successful in life, I don't see how that's ultimately a loss for society. This is of course assuming the child's biological father is not present.

Sons and daughters deserve fathers. Why deprive them?

>imagine your step dad is a kike
yikes

No. Sucks for the kid but, single mothers are trash. even if you do good, that does not mean she won't try to backstab you/try to have the cake and eat it so to speak.

That honestly sounds fucking terrible. If not for the fact the kids were babies when you started dating I'd say it was untenable. Your 'marriage' and your relationship to those kids is a fucking misery timebomb if you don't keep that guy out of your lives for good.

it is miserable at times. Its pretty fucking depressing actually. But what is worse is the alternative: Lifetime alone, no sex, no love, no kids, no family. The father of the children is banished basically, he isn't welcome to be around and when he wants to see them he has to organize it for a time and place convenient for the mother. It's been sorted out in court what is and is not allowed to happen, I am basically powerless in the situation other than to say, if he is going to be coming anywhere near the house, I'm going to fuck off out of it, and I make it well understood how pissed off I am when he does come. Its awkward/funny as fuck because both the kids call him 'farvar' in this awkward as fuck way.

Single mothers are like used toilets. They work well enough, but someone else got there first.

Both

being a stepfather = being a cuckold

Man the two of you cant exist in these kids lives, you need a permanent solution to this.

widows are usually alright

well the situation with him is not really so bad since the last 3 or so years, He turns up maybe twice a year at most. Initially it was picking up and dropping off and fucking around with who is having who until he just gave up and dumped both kids for good (at least I hope so). Twice a year that I have to get extremely pissed off and disappear for a while is not the worst thing. It's not even the worst part of the whole situation

If you cant find any other women then yeah. Loneliness turns men bitter.

Tl,dr, Cuuuuuuuuuuuuck-a-doodle-doo!

Awesome!!

At least I have a family, that I can redpill in the future and improve society. I'm autistic cunt, I'm never going to have a 10/10 qt virgin that will marry me and have my children. At least I'm doing something with my life

Nope I would rather have a child through Surrogacy.

Having a cucked stepfather is better than having no one.

It's acceptable if she's a widow.

It's acceptable if you're the godparent / the godparents are shit and you need to save your nephew

>implying I don't have an apartment with my white, childless gf
Nice try. You're doing with your life what the father should be. You've surrendered your life to give him a second crack at his freedom. I didn't have to settle.

Hot.

I wonder if she'd keep using tinder in secret after we got married. She's sexy so she'd be able to find matches pretty easily.

before I met my gf, I had no life, no friends and no self esteem. Would you have me live with my retarded mother and be forever alone? Fuckhead

>date a single mother
never
>raise another man's child
yes, my brother's in case he died

If you're infertile or can't have kids for whatever medical reason it's fine. Actually it's probably the best thing you can do.

I've banged a few single mothers, 3 out of 4 of them cheated on their current man with me. Mind you these weren't the kids daddies, they were out of the picture long before that. I think all this together says a lot about single mothers.

Nigga, do you know where you're at?

If she's a single mother you can tell for sure she really loves getting fucked. I bet she was hoping you'd knock her up again.

Yeah cunt. I fail to see how my relationship means I can't enjoy browsing a Mongolian basket weaving forum? Maybe don't generalize everything and lump everyone in the cuck basket without trying to understand their situation. I chose the lesser of two shit options, and it turned out to be actually not that bad. Too bad you can't pigeon-hole me

Wtf! He looks like bloom. Lmao

>If she's a single mother you can tell for sure she really loves getting fucked

Even mummy?

Idk my mom has never been a single mother. My whole family has always been pretty asexual.

What an idiot. In 10 years when he can't resist going after some young girls she will take half his money.

Yeah all of them were super into it. I mean I know how to fuck, but I've never had women want it as hard and dirty as single moms. Like I said most of them were cheating and they played the whole "I can't, I'm with somebody.." but they let those panties drop all the same and got super into it.

Did they say that? She really refused him sex after having another man's kid?

Remember boys, no hymen, no diamond. Whether she is younger or older, more or less beautiful, they key thing for marriage is she must be a virgin.

Your mom married an abusive person. Must have given her the tingles

only if the biological father were dead from some non-degenerate reason.

I say no.
1) Society (women) should learn poor life choices ha.ve consequences.
2) I don't want ANY Babby's daddy drama.
3) Pump and dump - yes!
4) Date and marry - no fucking way.

I've warned my sons about this trap and have warned them to stay far away from these relationships.

Fuck all y'all I actually have 5 kids from an africa refugee foster care. I havent had a lick of issues. And yeah im white so what

glamourmagazine.co.uk/gallery/miranda-kerr-no-sex-before-marriage-evan-spiegel

It's true lol

She let an actor get her pregnant, has no doubt been nailed by a bunch of other men and then made this oor billionaire sap wait until marriage before sex. My god that's brutal, the poor man. She will take him to the cleaners for his money then leave him.

It's so hot when people need sex so badly that they make objectively bad decisions, like cheating on their spouse or getting knocked up as a teenager.

No one from my extended family is anything like that. You need to be wired a certain way to experience those levels of pleasure.

That's a 'No'

It's definitely something else. I'm glad I never knocked anybody up as a teenager, tons of my friends made that mistake. I might be sterile because I had lots of unprotected sex with thirsty sluts that did end up getting pregnant at a young age. I also never caught an STD, but I live in a small town and barely anybody caught anything. Stupid uneducated bitches got yeast infections was about the extent of it.

Anyway, it's pretty decadent to experience young wild sex like that. It's both gross and fantastic. I'd do it all over again, with all the risks involved, no doubt in my mind.

>ever laying your hands on a non-virgin
I seriously hope you guys don’t do this. If you are not the first, then you are not the last.

It's fine as long as you don't try to wife them. Honestly good luck finding a virgin wife, at this point you either fuck girls and enjoy their company for what it is without getting really attached or you get hurt.

You should suck his dick in appreciation.

imagine being together with a single mother, you actually live happy for a 10 years an when your "son" gets in an argument with you, he says "fuck you you're not my dad"

This she was a slut and Orlando would have fucked Justine face , if he didn't have bodyguards to save his ass.

so you're the wife's son we keep hearing about

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'm so jelly. I'm a 28 year old virgin. My younger brother is probably also a virgin. As for my female cousins one is a 6 feet tall hairy armpits radical feminist, and the other one is an ivy league grad and a doctor.

My mom and one of my aunts are librarians and totally fit the sterotype too. My other aunt on my mom's side is a single childless lawyer.

I read stories, and have seen some examples myself of people that are slaves to their lusty desires. They're like an entirely different spieces. I wish I could experience a piece of that life though.

Maybe if I were single and my best friend would die and his wife and kid would be left by themselves. Probably not even then, I dont know.

You have to accept that you'll never be her priority. Kid will take up all of her time and yours. You'll basically be someone else's child's slave then when they got puberty, they'll resent you.

Only a young widow. Young so that she could give birth to my kids. Widow so that the other guy was completely out of the picture.

Oh and of course no mixed mud-blood. like OP's pic.

No.

>I'm glad I never knocked anybody up as a teenager
On the contrary I often wish I had.
>tfw not living the dream life with my highschool sweetheart

No. The only way I could ever see myself in that kind of situation is if I were divorced and in my 40s or 50s and had children of my own.

do you honestly believe that marriage will last more than 18 months?

holy fuck, really? dont know if too beta or too gay, that rule only applies when she is virgin or both are very religious, but come on.. she is a model and problably she was riding the cock carrousel for years, is not like she is too pure

Condition 1) Real father must be dead, no divorcees, no split ups

Condition 2) child and mother must be white

As a guy that has, you're not missing anything special. Hedonism stops being fun when you realize that you're a foreveralone that occasionally gets laid

You're still wasting resources on another man's seed. And there are more than enough childless women out there.

Sorry, you're still a cuck.

move over Musk , theres a new king cuck in town.

Another white man's seed.
I'm ok with that under curent circumstances.

His pic is mummy

>raise another's child
biologically, no man wants to coddle someone else's kid, unless he is biologically ill.
>I chose tyrone to impregnate me, but I choose bret to raise tyrone jr.
kek.

I busted out Tinder the other day out of boredom and curiosity and I was appalled. 70% of the girls on there wrote shit like "22 years old single mommy of 3" "looking for a real man to help take care of my kids".

I even saw a few "im in a relationship, we're looking for another guy for cuckholdary shit".

It was genuinely depressing.

Still another man's seed. Still a cuck, no matter how much you dress it up.

No, letting another white child go get niggerized due to lack of a father figure because you don't want to look like a cuck is super fucking cuck.

Mixed race babies are so fucking ugly.

>not wanting to be a cuck makes you a super cuck

No.
Might be worth considering if she is a widow, otherwise no.

is that your stepdad holding you?

Bring terrified someone will think you are a cuck = super cuck