Who is this faggot actually shilling for?

Who is this faggot actually shilling for?

jews

metamodernist capitalism

That's funny since jews like h3h3 and Seth rogan have been attacking him for months now

With contradiction like this, kind of makes you wonder if he's a (((shill))) or /ourguy/. Either way I fucking hate his face

Seth Rogan literally promised to keep him blacklisted from Hollywood, (((they))) are afraid of jake paul. Ironic since you as an ancap should love him.

>ugly
>retarded
>untalented
>narcissist
How the fuck is this cunt successful? Explain yourselves, burgers.

>untalented

He signed with two different Jewish companies and refused to kiss the ring and got super popular after exploiting their popularity machines. Rule one of planet earth is if you fuck with a Jew's money they're going to haunt you until they die.

Are you a fucking 10 year old girl? Cunt doesn't have a single thing he's good at except maybe being a complete retard.

>Using my wallet and a privately owned website to deinsensitive a product

Whats the problem user?

CONTAIN YOUR E CELEB TRASH HERE

>youtube e-celeb trash
>not even associated with politics... at all
we have the best mods don't we folks?

As soon as (((they))) turned against him, pewdiepie DM'd him and called him a alt-right nazi friend.

>Totally not a horrible symbol of degeneracy for the next generation

Explain how corrupting the hearts and minds of our children ISN'T political?

He's amassed a gargantuan fanbase that deflects and repels against hyper self-aware that would end any other youtuber's career. Calling him dumb proves you don't know shit about culture or sociology. DUNNING CRUGER in full effect

England is my city

Fucking kill yourselves janitors and every FUCKING FAGGOT who bumps this

Israel is my city

There's only one /ourguy/ and thats Pewdiepie

This even crypto-/ourguy/ pewdiepie who initially hated him is starting to recognise and respect the grind jake paul is on right now.

At least Pewds is at least somewhat redpilled

Ohio
wrong he left Disney--too unhinged for them
this

He "left" Disney right at the peak of his autistic controversy. It was a "mutual agreement"

Are you fucking retarded?