Who unironically believes some of the conspiracies and if so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

wtc7evaluation.org/
yardbarker.com/mobile/content/sport/7
vimeo.com/64344734
youtube.com/watch?v=7hRgQ-Qk7u8
thebereancall.org/content/january-1994-q-and-a-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia_and_smoking#Biological_theories
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data
triggeredbytruth.tumblr.com/post/160409433544/would-you-could-you-on-a-train
deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?15256-List-used-as-sources-on-namebase-org#.WXdCKoQ1-M8
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x
youtube.com/watch?v=fQDGSbh0Vmw
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=0gNUZ0wVqaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got redpilled about the Rothschild conspiracy. Still on the fence, but it is really intriguing.

9/11 was an inside job. Wtc 7 was a controlled demolition.
wtc7evaluation.org/

JFK was obviously something wrong, so who doesn't question the facts?
Seth rich in a similar fashion. Jews are easy, too.
Golf rumors are no joke the type of shit that you hear once and it disappears from seemingly all of reality.

I don't know what Golf Rumors are but I'd like to, anyone able to point me in the right direction? I don't trust Google anymore so help is appreciated.

Be careful what you ask for
yardbarker.com/mobile/content/sport/7

The Jews killed them.
>pic related

Redpill me?

When Duck Dodgers yells he is in the 24th and 1/2 century, the two characters block the word on the map, so it reads 'now'. The cartoon was made in 1953, so was 2353 the real year then, and we are in 2417 now? They featured this on Babylon 5 also. This is how they tell us the truth.

vimeo.com/64344734

A lot of hidden messages in comments too.

Where does believing in September fit on the chart?

>Chinese footjob suicide forests
Please elaborate

only merrikunts believe in moon landing, they need to worship their fake heroes

youtube.com/watch?v=7hRgQ-Qk7u8

This has flat earth and hollow earth on it.

Flat earth theory is a fucking JOKE. What reason could Jews/Globalists/Illuminitae have for convincing us the planet is round. What gain is there?

What's the Bum Margarine afterlife theory?

What am I looking at here, user?

Anyone know anything about "Golf Rumors" seems intriguing

/r/conspiracy/comments/6ozq0z/golf_rumors/

>cigarettes provide health benefits

Wow I found something interesting
thebereancall.org/content/january-1994-q-and-a-2

I think I need a redpill on soy.

>god was raped

the great wat IS still going on. its just simmering below the boiling point again. proxy wars and low level terrorism is just the intermittance.

think about it. since 1870 europe has been in a constant state of war.

>good was raped

What

You only need the TL;DR: Stop eating it.

wtf are plastic surgery runways??

what the fuck are Morrowind mods + kill sequence
I like that game but never heard about it
Other conspiracies on that level are well known

Jvk1166z.esp

Whats wrong with it, what foods to avoid

tl;dr:
We've always know it creates more estrogen in the male body. We also know there's an attack on masculinity.
Do the math. Don't eat it.

Tell me more about Chinese footjob suicide forest, the name made me laugh.

>atomic bomb isn' real.

>web searching plastic surgery runways
>get call from isp
>a bit weirded out
>usual survey bs, then go on about browsing habits
>how i should be careful etc etc
>avoid searching illegal terms
>o-ok
wtfff? shits real or what?

I believe they're turning the fricking frogs gay

alex jones = bill hicks = andy kaufman

This one is pretty obviously true. Spend some time researching it. Nuclear weapons and power are a hoax.

Industrial pollutants are causing sex changes in animals and humans. These companies are 'empowering' tranny movement as natural when they are culpable for biological warfare against man.

idk about health benefits, but the main reason they are unhealthy is because of the chemicals and fertilisers used in the tobacco plantations

That escalated quickly

Pretty much this. Tobacco on its own not that bad.

Not 100% sure but I remember reading they increase your testosterone, which is, I guess, beneficial to combating the feminization from soy and the chemicals in the water turning frogs gay

And that nicotine is literally a poison.

Nicotines actually not that bad for you, it helps promote critical thinking by opening synapses in your brain wether you're addicted or not

>Implying Jews is a conspiracy
>Implying they don't openly brag about their influence

Whoever made this should kill themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia_and_smoking#Biological_theories

>google earth black zones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data

Teehee.

Best conspiracy theory is best:

triggeredbytruth.tumblr.com/post/160409433544/would-you-could-you-on-a-train

>Kekistan flag
>linking to Reddit

deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?15256-List-used-as-sources-on-namebase-org#.WXdCKoQ1-M8

They do it all for the lulz. Why so serious? Jew megabanker globalist or Chinese peasant, doesn't matter, we will all be dust in a blink of time anyway.

(The Matrix was written and directed by Jews by the way and is based on a true story, as are numerous movies, books, songs etc. you should watch Michael Jacksons video from just before his "accidental" death I will link to below. Pay close attention to the lyrics especially at 1:08 and 1:11 he also does a very interesting pose at 2:29 in deference to the great man himself, praise kek 1488/777/1776))
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

You will find a common connection between many celebrity deaths, if you start digging around desu. In fact don't be surprised if Kanye ends up dead soon
thefader.com/2016/11/20/kanye-west-transcript-sacramento
ranker.com/list/famous-people-killed-by-the-illuminati/user-x

youtube.com/watch?v=fQDGSbh0Vmw

How many times are you going post this shit ? At least create a new and don't copy and past shit from days ago.

nigger this is what the OP asked for faggot. Of course I am gonna copy/pasta it frommy book why the fuck would I retype it you nigger tier faggot

>puts the most recent and damaging one first at the lowest level
>demkike flag

absolutely adorable Skippy

bottom line op the fucking Jews are behind it all and it's all real go to the YT channel
youtube.com/channel/UCp5x5kxCgg_A220jNIsLyfA/videos

Oh shut the fuck up, you fucking queer.

kek eat shit nigger faggot

if the earth was proven flat, it would disprove all scientific theories involving gravity and other physics. mainly it would make people question evolution.
saturn, the dragon is waking up.
up to 13% increase in testosterone and it counters xenoestrogens.
used to increase estrogen in the population. testosterone in males has fallen 10% every decade.
processed milk, dairy really. certain nuts. lots of red meat.
oppenheimer failed. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were fire bombed to shit.

You fucksneed to start getting more specific than "the Jews!"
Are there Jews? Well, zionists but the typical Jew ? Nope. And what about all the non Jews involved ?? You do a disservice by constantly pointing to the Jews. It's a cop out for fags that don't know how to do real research.

I believe that chemicals and soy are put in people's food to lower their testosterone and make men more docile and easy to control. Think about it, rich people never eat processed food or food that they use pesticides on, everything is organic. Your list sucks though. That's the only one on there that's actually true.

Fuck this gay shit.
You're seriously using this shit as some kind of proof, you faggot? I was in that thread last night, ya fag.

all jews are descendants of Canaanites who are here to corrupt the sons of Adam. don't trust any of them.

Modern art is a money laundering scheme
Miley Cyrus body double is real

Dude, most jews I've know do not give a shit about their religion or Israel. They're usually atheists. Now Zionists and shit, I agree. But the typical Jew, no. It's just stupid. You guys don't look deeper than "the Jews"

Nigger are you retarded? The fucking guy literally describes doing satanic rituals at pizza place you fucking wet brain do you need to be slapped in the head with a dick that has a pentagram tattooed on it to see what the fuck is in front of your face?

listen kike the spotlights on you, deal with it
shouldnt have been so treacherous and despicable

Also, cats make people gay

you've verified my point that jews exist to go against God.

>OY VEY STOP IT CUT IT OUT U ROTTEN GOYUM

what a kike

I just got redpilled on this whole Santa Claus thing. Some say he isn't real. Also did you hear about how some people do not trust the media? What's up with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=0gNUZ0wVqaI

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa!!!!
"Baphomet symbology" hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahabbahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha!!!! Good fucking god. Stick to watching ghost hunters, you fucking moron.

They very definition of a Jew is an Anti christ

Im not saying there isn't truth to this shit. But baphomet symbology from a shitty drawn star ? Give me a break. There's real proof out there, that's not it.

That the "Watch the skies" thing? Creeped me out when I read it, but I thought it was just a creepypasta or something.

you stupid fucking nigger wtf do you think a down facing pentagram represents?

Green = Reasonable
Red = Bullshit

What was wrong with slavery ?

This occult nigger says he was trying to evoke satanic spirits in the party room and they have a fucking baphomet symbol next to the party room describing it being available to rent ffs nigger are mentally retarded?

>being a retard and not posting the right picture

Green = Reasonable
Red = Bullshit

THE ASSASSINATION OF GEORGE PATTON

Actually, I believe it 100% (but still I'm aware some people don't).

>illegal terms
do you live in 1984?

the kikes killed Patton, Kennedy, Lincoln and many many others

Yeah, dipshit, that's baphomet symbology. The symbology isn't the same when you fucking color it in, you clueless fucking moron.

Yes please someone red pill me on the golf thing. I've heard about it but never check into it.

>Big Soy
>Deep Soy
>Soy becomes sentient
what the fuck

you are a fucking stone cold retard, I wrote a book on this shit you shit kicking hillbilly I think I know more than your wet brain fuck headed ass

very poor shilling

It's important to actually understand the symbology and not point to every 5 pointed star as havkng a greater meaning.

go away CIA nigger, don't tell me what to believe

>It would make people question evolution
Why...?

>flag
>question about space Pepe
Newfag.

Post more icebergs!

I believe the American Psychiatric Association and the World Health Organization are aware that 90% of Psychiatric Diagnoses are nonsense but promote aggressive over-diagnosing because it's both profitable for field and allows them to infiltrate and even shape everything from Academia and the Justice System; specifically they wish society to revert to hierarchical anti-evidential authoritarianism where they are at the top of the socio-legal ladder.

Fun fact: Many of the top lawsuits worldwide have been pharmaceutical lawsuits, specifically psychiatric lawsuits pertaining to over-prescribing and using applied force.

Currently the APA and WHO are working to take psychiatric practices "liability free", and are the only 'medical' and 'scientific field' seeking such legal territory.

They're also trying to irradiate the scientific method when it comes to 'medicine' and diagnostic procedures.

Nigger this isn't shilling.
Podesta art collection is actually something to look at and consider. Solid 5 pointed stars are not. These people don't use the mainstream symbology of the occult.

I remember how I heard the story about how this one Rothschild guy basically buyed England and was responsible for the victory of the English over the french in the Napoleonic wars because it was profitable for him and how shocked I was that some people have so much power, which ultimately led me to believe in a couple of other 1% conspiracies...

Turns out this story was actually bullshit. I later realized that the globalists aren't just evil devils who want to enslave the world but rather rich people that "just" want to get even richer and more powerful. They don't care if something is good or bad for the people. They want money, power and pursue their own interests.

I mentioned the term Ashkenazi earlier in the book and now I want to go into more detail about what exactly Ashkenazi means. In the 8th century many Jews had traveled east to the land of the Khazars between the Caspian and the Black sea just north of Turkey, what would be considered part of southern Russia today. In 740A.D. the king of Khazars converted to Judaism making it the state religion. Over the centuries the people of Khazar apparently convinced themselves they were not converts but the actual descendants of Abraham. During the middle ages the Russians and Huns invaded the Khazarian homelands driving them to migrate west most settling in Eastern Europe, namely Poland and Germany, where they staged the invasion of Russia and the communist revolution from not so long after, under the Talmudic philosophy of the Illuminati copied into the communist manifesto by Marx. It is an established fact that the Ashkenazi were Kabbalistic/Talmudic Jews. The Kabbala preached revolution and instilled the belief that the Jews as superior beings are destined to rule the world. In the Zohar the written text of Kabbalistic lore the arrogance and ambition of these fanatical, supremacist psychopaths, a typical passage reads:
“‘living soul’ refers to Israel who have holy living souls from above, and ‘cattle and creeping thing and beast of the Earth, to the peoples who are not ‘living soul’” (Zohar, Bereshith 47a)

>UTV

The Zohar asserts that only by the overthrow of the gentile can Israel regain its position as “God’s shekinah glory on Earth” meaning the physical manifestation of God. The Zohar calls gentiles “amalekite” which is a hostile term. A passage reads
“they caused the destruction of the Temple so when God reveals himself they will be wiped off the Earth, redemption will not be complete until amalek will be exterminated” (Zohar, Bereshith 25b)
I made the comparison in an earlier chapter of these Ashkenazi Jews to Wahhabi terrorists in Islam here you see the exact same kind of teachings and mentality only much more hostile. Whereas the Islamists want to achieve the global Caliphate and will allow the infidel to convert the Jews are trying to literally exterminate us in order to have their God appear in corporeal form. The modern Ashkenazi are aware of their history and ancestry which should show you these are religious zealots since they choose to ignore this inconvenient fact instead choosing to believe the “holy” books about a semitic people’s religion they have hijacked are about them. These are some sick people folks. They are akin to Soviet sleeper spies (which they literally were) living their entire lives among the enemy, which are complete facades in order to destroy us from within. Their entire existence consists of scamming, demoralizing, and the literal pursuit of the genocide of non-jews while they convince themselves these are “holy” endeavors. These people are the greatest threat to humanity that has ever existed, a sentiment shared by one of the greatest philosophers of the 18th century.