Why do countries blame everything bad that's happening to them on America?

Why do countries blame everything bad that's happening to them on America?

Because 90% of the cases Amerilardia is responsible for everything bad that happens on this planet

Because we are the epicenter of all things dirty and corrupt in the world.

Because we were forced to be the world police but now with Trump it's America first.

Where were you when the Jews hijacked this country? Huh?

We saved your asses in WW1 and WW2, and NOT ONCE did you ever come save our asses, Germany.

Fucking Snails getting all uppity and shit because you have fewer muslims than us.

You'd all be speaking German right now if it wasn't for us!

Because USA has the biggest dick

Im not a blind cheerleader but I find it hard to believe if the US didn't take over world hegemony after World War 2 civilization would be around. The world didn't exactly have a good track for about 50 years prior to that.

I think you wildly underestimate the destablilizing nature of the dawn of technological advancements and the ability of the rest of the world of not blowing itself up without a clear superpower to police everything.

Because they are whiney faggots who cant accept their own failures and shortcomings.

Because every country that isn't USA are the nigger countries of the world.

Saved Germany in WWI and WWII?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There would still be a superpower and that superpower would be Germany most likely. Many historians agree that the American Century could have just as easily been the German Century had it not been for certain events.

Just because we are the best doesn't mean all of us are smart

Pic related is the eternal truth

Reminder, Americans invented AIDS and homosexuality

if there's a parasite controling your brain would you realise its doing so? coz of the kikes

>Amerilardia

Not very creative Hans.

Up until 1945 you were quite okay, it's more the last 7 decades where things went... rather sour.

What i'm saying is, this refugee thing? It's a direct result of George W. Bush his foreign policies.

And then you poison our culture with shitty food and rap music. Promoting gluttony and promiscuity. I'll even go as far as saying that the United States has been more harmful to European traditions and values than any other people or religion ever.

And as if it wasn't enough, that whole SJW-fake-feminism thing? Guess where that came from.

I'm not sure how to indicate satire better than getting every fact wrong in a post.

-------------->
Your head.

Because it's true? Because America wages wars all over the world?

They hate us cause they aint us

Zyklon B is mostly conservative due to conservative families, being the only one actually having kids. This will lead to mass traditionalism and anti-Liberal ideals, and will bring upon a golden age. Although I am worried about the 11 and 12 year olds its the 14+ I don't feel scared for.

>Plot twist

I'm le stupid one

Because America presumes to be the World Police, World Politician, World Savior Superpower.

With great powers comes great responsibility, as the saying goes.

Dang sounds like people are getting salty about daddy USA

what the fuck is a malta

>with great powers comes great responsibility

objectively false. with great powers comes great electricity bill

This.

>Why do countries blame everything bad that's happening to them on Jews?

top kek

Stop hiding behind a meme flag faggot

Victim is humiliated -> becomes envious of perpetrator -> seeks to repeat BTFO on own victim -> failure and RE: humiliation -> American serial rape cont'd -> envy intensifies

We monopolized geopolitical evil.

Boomers tried to over compensate for the U.S. not preventing ww2. The next one is on it's way and I hope we sit this one out.