Erdogan: White colonialists must pay for what they did to my Black brothers in Africa

>White Europeans coveted Africa's resources like barbarians, this is why Africa has a lot of problems now
>Unlike Whites, We never saw Africa as a virgin continent with resources ready to be exploited
>Eventually, whites will pay for what they did to our black brothers
haberturk.com/gundem/haber/1571667-cumhurbaskani-erdogan-dan-afrika-saglik-kongresi-nde-aciklamalar
WH*TES ARE GOING TO GET REKT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PREPARE YOURSELVES EUROS :DDDDDDDDD

I don't read roach.

Also, Africa is growing super fast. Erdogan is playing smart by going there and competing with China (which is our #1 enemy)

>I don't read
You didn't have to say that, we already know that amerimutts are illiterate :DDDDDDDDDDDDd

muslims was the biggest slave traders in africa

erdogan reminds me of the faggot in north korea both talk big while they themselves know in reality they have nothing to say and are lucky to still lead. Both are pretenders one pretends to be god the other sultan both are mentally weak and physically inferiour with several self confidence issues usually only reserved for 16 year olds this weakness makes them prime material for a "slow" drift into dictatorship.
They are a Embarrassment to adult human beings.

Your government is trying to extort gibs for a guilt trip. We have corporations with more dignity.

FPBP
(F=Fourth)

more omg more!!!

>gundem
give it back

I know who you are and you will spam cuckshit and anti American shit right? Remember this ID

>Arab slave trade

S A G E
A G
G A
E G A S

Thank god we're not white. Nothing to do with us.

maşallah turks are actually black

Turkey literally kidnapped millionz of people from Europe into slavery up until 1916.
Erdogan is a joke on international stage at this point. Tin pot dictator.
Literally nobody talked to him at G20.

Turkey should pay for all the white slaves they captured in Europe. We demand reparations. Seriously, Turkey is historically speaking one of the worst slavers in history, capturing millions of Africans as well as Europeans. All middle easterners, whether they are Arab, Turks or Maghreb should be eradicated from this planet. They are a race of evil borg people.

Cool story bro.

When are we removing your worthless genocidal asses from NATO again?

I guess he forgot about the Ottoman empire

Roach, when will you pay for colonizing and enslaving the Balkans?

>turks talking about oppression and slavery
>niggers too dumb to know the ottomans enslaved tens of millions of them,castrated them
I like Erdogan the meme master,If it wasn't for him and his fakecoup there would have been 70 mil turks in Europe by now

Sadly we can't really as we use them as a buffer state on the Black sea and on the middle east

wh*Tes are subhumans hence they deserve enslavement.

Let's wait for the reaction of world leaders.

Oh wait, no one gives a shit about Turkey and Erdogan.

It's all so ironic coming from a Turk.

You cuck. It's mean your leader like niggers hahahah.