6,000,000 children

Why on Earth is polygamy illegal? Feminists?
Pic related.

I get it. All the men getting a few of the girls can lead to an unstable society if the betas revolt. But at the same time, isn't the genetic stock of society weakened when the betas breed just as much as the alphas which is the case once the alphas are banned from using their alpha ways to get multiple chicks?

>fat fuck
>Brit thinks he's an alpha

How fucking shit is your island home anyway? Did you send all the good stock to Oz?

A dysgenic fat, lying, betraying BETA is not an Alpha you stupid Brit.

>fathers 145 white children
>not alpha
pick one
dont care if the cunt is a fat pale poverty stricken ugly retard
thats success
anyone with a problem is an anti white retard or shitskin, no question

Give me an example of successful polygamous civilization.
Majority of modern polymgaous societies seem to be full of inbred savage goatfuckers and gay pedophiles. If that's your thing then just move to Afghanistan.

Go and donate some sperm then, this isn't Soviet Russia where quantity>quality

>what is a war of attrition
unless you're suggesting that every single white person is a genius
you best reevaluate your derision of "more white children"

I mean
what kind of anti white shill tries to rationalise less white people as a good thing? Stop listening to whatever cryptozionist kike that is thinking for you already

Mormons seemed to do pretty well for themselves back in the old days for having a couple wife's had tons of children

Something here seems a little off...

>that lard ass
>alpha

Bong, plz

Sucess breeds jealousy.

Who cares if hes fat. He sucessfull, has plenty of children and an ass full of money. Youd wish you were him you sad shits.

This, that man is living the dream. I couldnt stand marrying 25 chicks and having them around me all the time. Thats gotta be hard on his nerves.

Meanwhile I've been lifting for years and I'm still a kv.

Try read a book, you don't know how a healthy society functions(and what it needs to stay healthy), you sound like a edgy teenager(like 50% of Sup Forums), who think he's smart.

Read a book.

Women aren't chasing after the scientists and engineers. Polygamy isn't going to improve the gene pool of the society.

the way they would gang up on you
WEW

typical german cuck
no wonder you society is being taken over by islam
Im late 20s btw, you're likely some beta fuckwit that thinks he would be denied a woman if society was ok with multiple women to a man
the funny thing is, all these men arent getting laid to begin with
and a lot of them never will
so polygamy would lead to a situation where lots of women that are otherwise unused then get to be bred ie more white people
if you consider more white people to be a bad thing in any capacity especially in the modern context of unsustainable birth rates then why do you think your opinion matters enough to be condescending? You're quite clearly an idiot. :D

>Why on Earth is polygamy illegal?
>I get it. All the men getting a few of the girls can lead to an unstable society if the betas revolt
You BTFO yourself on the initial post. Good job, Bong.

gas yourself, sub human

t. triggered shitskin

kek, so many trigged non whites. Truly the mark of success in the world - having shitloads of white kids.

I mean seriously, imagine coming home to your giant house just to find every room filled with at least 2 wifes who give you the silent stink eye all evening.

Polyamgy isn't wrong, other than for family development as no child will get enough time with their father one on one
Doing it as essentially a cult leader is revolting because it's taking advantage of a situation and prostrating yourself falsely as some sort of holy man when in reality you're just chasing your own instincts like any other animal

Why difficult to understand.It's not banging tons of chicks it's the lying that enables it that is detestable, like women being equals and getting voting rights, it's all lies

Post pic and time stamp

gee wiz, how didn't they know he married bunch of women during 25 years, are they literally that retarded? Why do divorced couples have to hide they are divorced or couple have to hide they aren't married to escape the law when those religious leaders aren't discovered even when they get married 100 times? Something strange is going on with those freedom lands, their Jewish degenerate religions seem to have law protection. Do those prostitute swinger degenerate retards even ask themselves once how their behavior is beneficial in grand plan of bible and lord Jesus? All they do is what Babylon done.

Haven't been on Sup Forums in days and this was the first thread I clicked on. fpbp. Thanks for no disappoint

I used to do that a while ago desu.