So I applied at Liberty University this morning. I want to be a better Christian man. Did I make a good choice...

So I applied at Liberty University this morning. I want to be a better Christian man. Did I make a good choice? I read a lot of reviews on Jewgle written likely by heathens that either failed to understand that the university is a Christian one or they couldn't get a job with their shitty major.

I mean look at this place, it's gorgeous.

That building looks awful, I just saw the campus it's terrible.

Christianity is just as cucked as academia. Why would you want to combine the two?

You just have to ignore the heavy dose of "Christian Zionism" they'll try to push on you. You have to discard that sort of Boomer bullshit if this nation is to move forward.

Don't know if this is a meme or not. You're not going to become more fulfilled in your faith by hanging around a bunch of nutty evangelicals all day. That's an internal struggle or something that you work out with your pastor. Christ asked you to come with him, not to be an autist at a school (Mind you all my pre-tertiary education was through Christian schools).

Does it have a competitive program when it comes to your chosen major? If not, why the fuck are you going there and how is it going to help you otherwise?

>wannabe skinhead/supremacist
Does it hurt knowing that you've never done anything in life that really truly mattered?

I'm not attending on campus but I'd still have to take courses that are faith based. And yes it does, for Criminal Justice. In fact, it was announced in December 2016 that Liberty University will be constructing an on-campus shooting range for students to protect themselves against terrorist attacks. Why? Because they may be Christfags but they're not pussies.

why did my post trigger you so much?

Better than listening to all the WE WUZ KANGZ shit mostly every northeastern university or college in my area projects.

7000+ acres in white people land, USA looks pretty good to me.

It didn't. I just find your usage of that flag laughable. What's the point? You're not a real supremacist or skinhead. You got any tattoos or anything? Doubt it. You probably say the n-word a lot and get pissed in cuckold threads.

First of all, I use it because of the celtic cross and everyone on Sup Forums understands it as a white nationalist flag and not a white supremacist flag. Second of all, tattoos do not define a political ideology, you absolute retard.

First of all, I'm Irish and just because it's a Celtic cross means nothing. Hover over your flag and see what Sup Forums classifies it as. Just something that they've used since WW2. And it got more popular by those who want to believe that they're nationalists or supremacists.

There's no such thing as white supremacists anymore. Stop watching so much cnn

Does anyone watch that shit anymore? I watch Fox. And RSBN.

>I watch Fox. And RSBN.
lol go back to r/the_donald faggot

>assuming I'm a Redditfag.
Really, dude? Stop pretending to be a stormfront faggot.

only redditors watch fox and rsbn.

What's your religion, user? I feel that you're a little tense because I mentioned that this is a Christian university.

I'm not anti christian. But the church is definitely cucked and is working against the best interest of whites.

>church is cucked
By what, my dear racist user?

It's a meme university, you get college credit for learning how to defend Christianity and how to redefine words to make the Bible believable. They also have '6000-year old' dinosaur bones and fossils.

by liberalism. They promote the refugee invasion and diversity just as much as any jewish organization does.

>meme university
>yet it has an over 1 billion dollar endowment and D-1 athletics

Right, sure.

Liberty University isn't a liberal college, boy.

If you want to become an LEO, just get to know the officers in the city you want to work with. You'll be wasting a shit ton of cash just to "go" to school there. Just get your requirements out of the way at a community college while interning with the police office.

If you're looking for future administrative work, your grad school will prepare you for that, not undergrad. Start preparing for the GRE as soon as your able to so you can knock out the test and get ready for whatever stupid degree they want you to do (probably an MPA) and you'll save your agency/municipality a shit ton of cash on your education.

You didn't ask me that.

A nazi? The sheer gut!
I'm an austrian-economics authoritarian social conservative fascist with pagan spiritual influences.

Learn my fucking adjectives, you bigot.

I already have. They're dumbasses who literally know nothing. Fresh faced college kids who I'm likely older than. I'm 25 right now. I had a cop come to my house that looked like he just graduated fucking high school. That's sad.

Also why would I go to grad school in order to become a LEO? How dumb are you, dude? You don't intern with a police department.