Netherlands a little less cucked

SIRE, our national moral-district has made a campain where they ask parents to let their boys be boys. No more repression at our behaviour, because in the end this will lead to ADHD and heavy meds.

It has encountered several experts (inc professors) and launched their interviews claiming we must not repress the wild behaviour of boys. We must let the Y-gen express itself as the way nature designed it.

Also, you can win a pair of pants that never break.

On social media the libtards are raging and begging to also mention girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BVh9Sr_aQsgo

Bumping this out of pure excitement

>Boys and girls are equal but function differently

I wonder if this will generate a shitstorm of critique, but they are right.

Also their approach with giving away unbreakable pants is pretty good.

Good job
I hope something will come out of this

i dont think we are cucked at all.

Hooray. Maybe they won't be raped now.

>No more repression at our behaviour, because in the end this will lead to ADHD and heavy meds.

Well every country gets a touch of the feminim shit these days.

> Boys with too tight jeans
> Ed Sheeaaaaran, Sam Smith, Causes bs, other high pitched shit in the top40
> Kids that get special treatment for just being kids

So...

That's exactly what they are saying.

>Ten opzichte van meisjes krijgen jongens 4 keer vaker de diagnose ADHD en 5 keer vaker medicatie als meisjes.

>Compared to girls, boys get the diagnosis ADHD 4 times more often, and are 5 times more likely to receive medication than girls

So how is your intership going? Lots of tight girls or..?

when you look at our neighbours.
UK, germany, belgium, france.
we are easily the least fucked

I agree, but I also like to keep it this way. SIRE is out bro, and I had never - ever expected this to happen

Nah, i'm just spending the summer here. Working a bit. No internship or anything.

Having fun though! How is the old country?

I'm doing fine here, although I am stressed because I need to finish an application and a website before I can go on vacation.

Im gonna roadtrip inregio of Poland, visit woodstock and see what the fuzz is all about.

Furtheron autisticly lurking Sup Forums in between

>that woman getting mad at the kid being wild and forcing him to sit on the couch with an ipad

story of a generation desu. nice initiative, although i'm sure it will be futile.

What kind of work?

I was a little bit proud

Nice, I heard Woodstock is great. Poland is beautiful too.

My work is mostly web design-related. Half working here, half working over the internet for Dutch companies. I must admit i'm mostly spending my time enjoying the city, the culture and the weather. I think i'm going to buy an unlimited train card later and travel around the country for a bit. There's so many places I still want to see.

>Y-gen

It's called Gen Z

Krenterige nederlanders zoeken een excuus om geen ADHD medicatie voor hun jongens te moeten kopen. What a surprise!

Heb je soms hete frituur over je tengels gehad?

ga een identiteit ontwikkelen ofzo

Found new respect for SIRE. Thought they were the left Dutch government indoctrination program.

Cool, I hope you will manage it. I bet it's gonna be an Interrail? I've done that once and it's a cool way to travel.

Be VERY careful filling in the dates on your card though, one date scratched or such and they will let you buy a new one. Happened to me

>you can win a pair of pants that never break
tell me more

"Grow your beard until a new government has been formed"

Nah, Austrian rail offers a summer card that allows you to travel unlimited during the entire summer for €70. Considering a train ride from here to Vienna is already €40, that's a pretty good deal. And worth it, considering the train rides alone are amazing already. (And to be honest, ÖBB is infinitely more comfortable and punctual than the NS)

Ja, en meisjes krijgen vaker de diagnose van ADD. Naar alle waarschijnlijkheid uit AD(H)D zich gwn verschillend bij jongens en bij meisjes.

Sad!

we have always been better than our neighbors at pretty much everything

It's a type of viber they also use in bullet-proff vests.

I guess...

Ik vraag mij altijd af of de diagnose ADHD niet te snel wordt gegeven. Vroeger was je 'gewoon druk'

Maar ik ben geen expert, en baseer mij op niks anders dan onderbuikgevoel.

You're a nation of jews, without the lactose intolerance. Should we beat you up again?

True, I guess we were jewed a long time ago. But the curse has worn off over time.

Ik denk niet dat de diagnose te snel gegeven wordt. Ik denk wel dat kinderen in deze tijd niet genoeg "coping skills", discipline, etc. wordt aangeleerd waarmee ze dus minder goed met AD(H)D om kunnen. Ook tv, het internet, etc. zijn factoren die AD(H)D alleen maar in de hand werken.

De oplossing is naar mijn mening dus niet om ze meer vrijheid te geven maar juist om ze minder vrijheid te geven. Wild, onrustig gedrag bestraffen zoals vroeger zonder luiheid te belonen.

Volgens SIRE en de experts die zij raadplegen is dat juist het tegenovergestelde van wat je zou moeten doen. Jongens laten ravotten in het bos werkt volgens hun veel beter.

Wat onzinnig is. Wat hopen ze te bereiken door wildebrassen maar "te laten doen" en hen de vrije hand te geven? Afijn, niet dat dat automatisch slecht is maar discipline is de sleutel. Die boodschap kunnen ze natuurlijk niet geven. Nee, liever een feel good oplossing: stop met al die medicatie, en laat je jongens maar goed ravotten au naturel. Dat is gemakkelijk en horen mensen liever dan verteld te worden dat ze slechte ouders zijn en een inspanning moeten leveren om hun kinderen waardes, discipline, en werklust bij te brengen.