WTF is Shitaly's problem? Police following Peter Sweden

Peter Sweden was at harbor filming MSF boat coming in with pic related and the police forced him to leave.. They let the VICE chick that was giving the thumbs up stay though.. Now they're following him around town.

Why do we have a contingent of people from all over the West(even Sweden) and you pastaniggers won't get off of mama's couch and come fucking help?

Check out Peter's twatter, he's Periscoping and livetweeting from there right now.

twatter.com/PeterSweden7

Shitaly is rolling out the red carpet for the migrants. These are the buses they have waiting for them.

Do you pastaniggers want to get quarantined? Because this is how you get quarantined

There's about 500 of them on this boat. This happens around the clock for God knows how long this has been going on for. Ship after ship of subsaharan subhumans

Its because the agenda has gone past its executioners.

The lower level usefull idiots are going full retard. No joke, its going to be their demise.

Friendly reminder of what happens when you swing the doors open to all of Africa

At least in the US this shit gets called what it is, illegal immigration. In Europe they don't even call it that.

digits confirmed for 500

digits confirm indeed.

Keep following this op. Give us the gestalt later.

When vice publishes their shit tier excuse for journalism it will just get better

Siesta is over Shitaly. Time to get off your ass and lend a helping hand.

Like most Italians even know what is happening.

What is it with Italians/Romans and getting overrun by Barbarians? Is it a fetish?

You guys should meme that shit. Do a Then and Now and show Rome barbarians vs. Italy invaders

"History repeats itself"

How could they not know? If there were boatloads coming into Canada or US from Africa constantly it's all anybody would talk about here.. And you would have people blocking them and rioting to stop them

Did most italians know that a large chunk of your budget some years ago was paid as "reparations" to Libya, basically they blackmailed your government by saying either you pay billions, or we let africans get on boats to Italy?

SELF BUMP

This country is fucked, most of Europe is.

I weep for the future generations, I'll probably die in my small shithole town in the middle of nowhere before the nigger invasion affects me personally but the future is not looking bright.

Meant to post with my flag but oh well.
Nuke Europe already.

We know everything. Our government is working against us. They sold us down the river with dirty deals with Brussels. They are trying to dilute the migrants in small quantities every single small town in Italy but it's not working anymore.
People are protesting and barricading against the arrival of migrants more than you see reported, because it happens on the small scale, in villages in the middle of nowhere and shit like that.
You don't see that happening in the streets of Milan of Rome in big organized
events because that would be rayciss and is therefore prevented by our leftist gubment. Don't forget the globalist Pope who is emotionally blackmailing (((good christians))) to take in migrants.
Fact is , I can't just go out there and engage the coast guard throwing bottles at them.
I assure you the general sentiment of Italians is against this invasion though. We're just waiting for elections in 2018. Just like you burgers, what were you doing during 8 (eight) years of Obama exactly?

Who are you guys going to vote for? Whos the most ideal candidate and who's the most ideal one with the possibility of winning? Hopefully both of those options want to stop the invaders?

Is anybody talking about Gen ID and Lauren Southern and them? Isn't this something the Italian people should be getting behind?

What do you expect us to do exactly? We already had protests, but they haven't changed anything.
I'm open to anything that won't land me in jail if you have any suggestions

Get creative. Hook up with Generation ID and them. Throw freaking ropes into the propellers of the NGO ships like the fat hippy fucks on Whale Wars do

Most of the ports where migrants (and thus NGO boats) come from are in the far south of the country. And I'm in the far north.
That's like you driving from Vancouver to Winnipeg. It can be done once or twice, but it's not a solution.

Start a new Rome and murder them all.

Salvini (Lega Nord) and/or Meloni (fratelli d'Italia).
Ideallly they join forces because the first is stronger in Northern Italy and the latter in Central/Southern Italy. Then we can have a coalition which can gtfo Brussels. Sadly, most people do not realize that we will have to pay a heavy price for that (Greece scenario).
No, Gen ID and Lauren Southern are not known to the general public. There was some coverage for the Defend Europe initiative (all of it negative, of course), which btw I supported.
Their ship has still to begin their mission, I'm not very optimistic, it's mostly meant to draw media attention and change the official narrative.
But the pressure on the government is very high at the moment, they're seeing the polls and pissing their pants. Most of other EU governments are just big hypocrites btw, France easily the worst. They militarly control huge territories in Africa (Niger, Mali) and just let the human trafficking run its course.

Sorry, me dumb. Just realized Gen ID and Defend Europe are one and the same. It sounded like some obscure edgy youtuber.

moreover all ports and especially the ones where migrants land are under HEAVY police surveillance. The canches of anyone who doesn't work in a port getting close to an NGO boat and being able to fuck around with it are almost non existant

Excuse me, bigot, but in California they're called 'undocumented americans' or 'dreamers'. In Australia they're called 'refugees' as well, it's just the term has been appropriated by us locals to mean something derogatory.

>"So I was just kicked out from the harbour by the police."
>Polizia Scientifica Ragusa and Protezione Civile are the only ones visible on the video
chances are he got chased off my some unrelated fuck and blamed it on the police
That said, MSF needs to crash and burn

This and MSF is from France too :\ ... They all need to be thrown in prison. What they're doing simply can't be legal.

kek, undocumented americans