Balt niggers hate thread

Is there any more pathetic nation than balts? They always constantly whine, i really tired of their shitty posts.
They always remind me a little ugly barking dog, which really has inferiority complex.
They live in their dream meme world where they could be a prosperious western nation but evil soviets ruin it and destroy their country.
FuCKIN BALTS, YOU LIVED IN SHIT IN ALL HISTORICAL TIMES, YOU ALWAYS WERE A SHITHOLE, YOU ALWAYS WERE A NOTHING, JUST A SOMEONE'S BITCH WHO WANNA A SLICE OF MEAT FROM ITS MASTER.

Japanese had an atom bomb explosion in their asses and they don't give a shit, Germans have lost 2 world wars and they don't give a shit, Poland was divided 3 times and they don't give a shit, Russia collapsed twice in a hundred years and always under intarnational pressure and they don't give a shit, Arabs realy have a reason to complain but they don't do it.

Why don't you balts have a sense of dignity?

Other urls found in this thread:

putintheritzon.ytmnd.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita
youtu.be/wfosguuwTF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try harder ruskie sucka.

Balts - are terrible and envious people. And yes, they are cucks in any Sup Forums criterion

Estonia has a cool flag

>putintheritzon.ytmnd.com/

Balts were just a forest monkey until their masters had come and brought them some civilization.
They never have anything they can give to the world.

Idi nahuy blyat

Estonians are the Hispanics of nordic countries desu.

Who is your master now? The Great Finngoloid Empire?

1/10 shitpost, git gud.

Estonia

>One of the fastest growing economies in Europe
>No muslims
>Great and friendly bro-tier people
>Tallinn is an amazing Medieval city

Only negative side is that there are so many Russkies there. Why dont you just deport that human garbage?

this

>Only negative side is that there are so many Russkies there. Why dont you just deport that human garbage?
soon

It's true, they seem to have a slave mentality. Victim complex, passivity, passive agression. They're like niggers without impulsivity.

Who has a slave mentality? Russians are the worst slave sheep people in the world. They love their strong genocidal leaders. Right now Stalin is more popular than ever in Russia. They love to be oppressed and tortured.

>percentage of growing same like in other 3rd world countries.
> so shitty that even muslims don't wanna live here
> nasty and filthy people living in commieblocks, also very sjw
>Tallinn has a smaller historical centre like the rest Eastern European cities like the Lviv, Kiev, Novgorod, Minsk, Moscow, St. perersburg. Other cities are shitholes

The only reason balts are salty at you is because they have no other scapegoat towards why their countries are shitholes

Butthurt projection: the thread.

That's called authoritarianism. Slave mentality is more niggerrish. Wewuzism, victimhood, infantility, narcissism.. a big red flag for slavish mentality is that agression cannot be expressed openly. It is directed inwards. For example suicide.

Its always >muh soviets

Lol, you estonians are cucks and you can only be internet-warriors. Everybody know that only cucks in Estonia are estonians.

GDP Per Capita

>Estonia 29,313

>Russia 26,490

That is because of the ruble, you see the russians get payed less because of their currency but everything is also cheap because of that factor

26k in Moscow only. Everywhere else

So that means services are more expensive in estonia while also the people are getting payed more

who cares about such miserable difference. And its only about Estonia, Latvians are even poorer than russians, but also have no pride.

>fingol thinks he knows how economics work

The eternal Russian.

>being this butthurt from st.petersburg suburbs

calm down, bro, i don`t think, that we should pay attention to butthurt belt niggers

True. I have Been in Lost Karelia. How have they destroyed those former Finnish lands and cities. I almost cried when I saw Vyborg. Poverty, trash, alcoholism, rubble. That's The Russian way of Life.

i unironically agree with this
my only problem is their inability to do anything
>muh commie blocks
if you dont like them that much just destroy them and build something better
they usually shut up at this point
there's literally nothing to fucking do
i remember when latvia had even a car manufacturing industry
and they destroyed and built flats for rich people and blame everyone for it.
its kinda funny that this country now is more shit than it was under soviet control.

he take it from here, it's not Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Moscow is the most rich city in the Eastern Europe, of course moscow citizens richer than balts.

check it for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita

We know the Baltics are a shit hole with no culture or heritage so they lash out at their neighbors in frustration but that doesn't give you the right to be a nigger and make the same retarded hate threads that they make about Russia. Just ignore them and let them die out.

So why are there a million Russians in the Baltic countries, if living among them is so terrible?

The only reason why difference is so small is because of Moscow and St. Petersburg.

>Finnish lands
>rightful russian clay since Novgorodians

kys nigger

Haha nice thread

That´s a horrible tragedy.

Because it is russian cities, may i remind you, that h*ns are screeching everywhere about muh transylvania hungarians in romania

Russia itself has called for the Russians in Central Asia, Eastern Europe and the Baltic countries to heim ins reich themselves to shore up the ethnic Russian population so Putin can keep his cheap Uzbek immigrant labor in line and Estonia stripped them of their citizenship to make them GTFO but they won't leave for some reason and act like niggers

Fuck off Ivan. How can Vyborg be rightful Russian clay? It is an ancient Finnish city.

>data from 2009

Vanya pls

because of the soviet occupation russians moved in because the government encouraged it so if they declare independence a higher amount of russian separatists would be present.
It was all planned ahead of time

>So why are there a million Russians in the Baltic countries, if living among them is so terrible?
May be because they were born there?

>Lithuania
>no culture and heritage
>what is Mindaugas and Vytautas

Maybe Estonia and Latvia, but Lithuania was important historically

Since 1300s

>ancient Finnish

you lived in animal holes till swedens and russians teached you

Why can´t they go back to mother Russia if they are so horribly oppressed as Russian fake news tell us?

>what is Mindaugas and Vytautas

local unrelated kangz?

>humans
>niggers, russians

So true. Cant stand the Central European countries constantly cock sucking the EU. It looks so pathetic and downright cuckold.

Disagree about Poland though, theyre just as bad as the Baltic states with their EU cock sucking and Russian conspiracy theories.

because they most likely did not teach their language to their children

yes, it's old but the main message was that the balts live like poor and drunk regions in Russia, i don't think 8 years changes a lot

>everyone too stupid to realize that this russian is baiting

haha retards

>muh cucks
>muh oppression
Yes keep making these butthurt threads while muhamed is concurring your mother, sister and country you subhuman vodkanigger.

Not true. And Swedes taught us, you raped, murdered, stole and burned.

>gulasc roach

because it is their city, it is easier to clean russian city Kolyvan(Tallinn) from asstonians

>you raped, murdered, stole and burned.
>the only national hero was russian officer

A russian once duped me out of two euros and russians start arguing loudly on weekends at 3 in the morning on my street. Fuck russians.

Almost all russians born in Latvia never learn to speak Latvian, they live in their russian neighbourhood their whole lives and all they do is patrol the streets bumming ciggies

Someone needs to kick that Finn back across the border

They can naturally speak Russian but many of them can´t speak Estonian even though they have lived there tens of years. Shows their willingness to integrate to society. The reason that many of them can´t get citizenship is that knowing Estonian is required to get it.

>sees thread name
>"it's a Russian for sure"
>checks flag
>"Yup"

For a country where half the women are proper whores, where men have an African level life expectancy, where you can find the highest murder rate in Europe along with the highest AIDS rate in a white country..
Well, you aint really entitled to speak of others

The muslims in russia are from ex-soviet states.
Kazakhstan uzbekistan taijkistan ect.
And they are a pacified variation of muslims

Balts truly are Croat-tier butthurt shitposters. They'll start bitching about Russia out of nowhere even irl.

Fuck off Ramzan, I love my baltic bros

and their women are easy to get into bed

>until their masters brought them civilization

So, you are just envious that no one brought you any civilization?

are you flaggot?

Ah the same good old meme Russian muslims are "different". Probably explains why Russians suck Chechen dicks during conscription.

Mannerheim is Finnish. And I´m not saying that Russians were completely bad for us. For example time between 1809-1896 was good for Finland as an autonomous dutchy and especially Alexander II was a great emperor. But before and after those times our Eastern neighbour has been a source for great misery and suffering.

>never learn to speak Latvian

any sense to do it? Latvian is not UN language, there is no decent literature in latvian, no culture, only sprots

See even milosevic concurs with op

its also the reason why we have strong anti immigration sentiment from muslim and nigger countries
we know firsthand that they never have and never will assimilate but russians wont leave either because russia is even a bigger shithole

Balts are cool and the Russian population in Riga feels comfortable.
I've never fucked as many Russki girls as during my studying time in Riga.

>Fuck off Ramzan, I love my baltic bros
>t.Dzhohar Mukhammedov

>pacified variation of muslims
>religion of peace
toppest of the top keks

>1956

HEY FAGS
ignore this fucking shit thread and come debate me and some other cunts about globalism

Besides Lithuania they are all oblasts, hope Putin annexes them as soon as he can.

The chechens are a different story though.

what is your opinion on the transistrian republic?

Agreed, the Balts really are pieces of shit.

They never shut up in the EU.

Russian enclave in Russian land. Hope Putin annexes it and the whole krai at the east of it called "Ukraine". And Gagauzia too, so we can take eastern Moldavia back.

the balts always us russians as a scapegoat for the problems which they still have

based rumun

youtu.be/wfosguuwTF4
Jews live of white guilt, balts live of russian guilt.

t. Republika Sprska citizen

>So, you are just envious that no one brought you any civilization?
lol, russians were more civilized than balts in all times.
They were pagans until 13th century when teutons give them christianity, they don't even have their writing.
We were under Byzantine influence since 8th century.

how did you know

As always slavshit defence forces are coming into shilling for Pidorussians. This is getting tiresome.

u raped her, u murdered her. u ate her children!

Yes its always different story with you muslim lot.
>we are the peaceful muslims, those muslims there are the bad ones and we have nothing to with them
Taqiya much?

If you were a balkan churka you would support the hohols and throw a tantrum at me.

Jesus Ruski Christ.. you went full-on reddit their newfag.. chill, and stop blaming the balts for your failing economy

True

its actually in reverse