This faggot goofed hard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM
youtube.com/watch?v=YIi1bjl_iqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can forgive him because he gave me the best recipe for fried chicken

>>is now on a "vacation"
Sailing on a sloop or cutter?

fuck, did he really turn political? I used to enjoy his channel.

People should stop injecting politics into everything.

God I hate that fucking anglo face.

>tfw no butter making qt gf

youtube.com/watch?v=bJL-HYSlvRM

No he didn't. He made a video about a recipe called Orange Fool and libs in the comments talked about Trump. He later made a video complaining about how they are bringing politics into his comfy cooking channel.

You bastards made him go AWOL
youtube.com/watch?v=YIi1bjl_iqE

it wasn't a fucking joke you fucking morons, the legitimate name of the dish was orange fool. Fuck this shit pisses me off. 5/10 bait

I bet she gives awesome handjobs

He made a video called "orange fool" which was uploaded at the height of anti-trump hysteria a month ago. People obviously called him out on using this recipe to subtly joke about trump.

He got butt hurt at the backlash and responded by blaming the audience. Essentially gaslighting them ("lol you're all crazy to make such a connection!")

He didn't realize that most of his audience are conservatives. Now we've found out that he is a real cuck who let that fat slave cook fuck his wife

there's no fucking connection, it was a historical dish, Jesus H. Christ, it wasn't meant to be a fucking joke.

Lol fuck off it wasn't political. This is one of the few honest channels and retards like you ruin it.

used to be JAS townsend names changed.

Did he fuck up something?

I watched Towsend and sons for historical cooking not political opinions.

1st Rate ship of the line, God save the King.

I can't tell whether OP is a retard or instigating something. Townsends does not get political, it was the left who took it as a political joke and he had to clerify it was in fact not.

>A fool is a traditional English dessert made of whipped cream and mashed fruit—originally cooked gooseberries. I’ve found two possible derivations of the word fool: one is that the combination of fruit puree and cream was once considered foolish; the other is that the word derives from the French fouler, meaning “to crush.” Any cooked or pureed fruit can be used. Thick cream or even a custard can be substituted for the whipped cream.

no he just is tired of morons who have to make everything about politics some way some how.

My grandmother used to make lemon fools and orange fools, its an old and delicious recipe that has nothing to do with Trump

Captcha: Donald Etta

He claimed JAS Townsend and Sons was too confusing for people.

Fuck off

thanks user.

He isnt on holiday. He uploaded like 14 hours ago.

Thank god.

go fuck yourself then too buddy

You're a retard. The channel has never been political, and the Orange Fool drink wasn't meant to be a political jab at Trump. People fucking take vacations sometimes.

Kill yourself.

IT WAS THE NAME OF AN ACTUAL RECIPE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE. Are we suppose to put "trigger warnings" for Orange and Fool now?

This was a pure and apolitical channel with good content that gets dragged into modern day nonsense.

"Today we'll be making a 18th century pioneers stew called 'Donald trump is a fucking retard'"

So are you saying she knows how to churn his butter?

th century cucking host
top of the kek mountain

It was a bad decision to talk politics if you have millions of fans of all creeds. But the Left love to virtue signal or show their utter disdain for the Right publicly all the damn time.

Shit b8

Care to share it user?

What is this reverse-SJW shit? Fuck off back to t_d. Stop politicising and taking offence from everything

On a cigarette boat to gitmo

that obese nig slave is pretty political

Too slow and hard, she ripped the skin.

People on Sup Forums have beat off to this video

>"it has to be clean as possible"
>"you can squeeze it a little"
>hands lasciviously ensnarl the butter ball and squeeze ot
>NGHHH
>mfw

you bet I did

I bet she practiced that stroke he entire internship