HOLY TWEET STORM

HOLY TWEET STORM

isn't the fbi guy appointed by trump after he fired comey?

Bump

The one where he mentions Barron is pure gold

Don't think so, I believe he was the deputy director (probably appointed by Obama?), who is now the acting head while they pick a new one

Does it seem like he's becoming more and more on the attack then defensive lately? Pieces are falling into place.

>next up 11 year old barron trump
didnt they hunt him like right after the election?
will they be lynching him again?
poor dude, he's red pilled af and most likely a serial shitposter on Sup Forums
he doesnt deserve it

This crybaby is doing himself no favors by throwing tantrums.

Also this

> 134872926

> you

He genuinely doesn't understand what proof is.

i hope jules suzdaltsev gets sucked into a black hole whose mass consists of penises

>He genuinely doesn't understand what proof is.

at this point, what does it matter?

>implying objectivity doesn't exist
I don't think you'll win a war against reality itself, bud. Why are you fighting?

so you hope a slut sucks his dick?

>the Barron tweet is real
Donald is in rare form this morning.

His dementia is getting worse. Maybe he's forgotten to take his medicine.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Holy shit is he off his meds or something?

Cheers. You're supporting a literal insane person, hope that makes you feel good.

It seems to be an all-american problem, if last year is anything to go by

>the barron tweet
Fuckin lol

>calls McCain a hero and shits on Sessions

Americans dont say cheers, take off you proxie you faggot brit.

This guy is actually fighting for a cause. When was the last time we've seen a president do such a thing? Regan perhaps

Neither do his accusers it seems because everything they've thrown at him at this point hasn't remotely resembled proof.

>aggressively attempting to politicize federal law enforcement

LOL LE EPIC MEME PRESIDENT xD

You are cucks.

>Barron Trump
lmao

>federal law enforcement is not politicized

Refreshing

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

t. Nigger

It isn't. Mueller and Comey both have gone after people on both sides of the aisle. The AG is a political appointment and so will direct law enforcement based on the priorities of the administration (eg under Obama they stopped going after marijuana, etc). But the FBI is not a battering ram in control of the president.

Read up on Hoover. The Hoover era is the reason every president since has kept the FBI at arm's length.

This isn't a motherfucking game.

>Grown man bitching on social media
This is how far we've fallen

The most disturbing part of all: Trump doesn't understand why a member of his campaign (Sessions) would recuse himself from an investigation of said campaign.

So it must be okay then, why should anyone bother with proof at all.

Sup Forums:

>wtf I hate Sessions now

Mainstream America:

>wtf I love Sessions now

When are burgers going to admit that their entire politics revolves around hypocrisy?

>mueller and comey have gone after people on both sides of the aisle?
Like who?

Fuck you.

>Grown man bitching on social media
>Sup Forums is social media
>you are a grown man
>you are bitching

The other fucked up thing:

He keeps insulting Sessions calling him beleaguered and weak, when really Sessions has done everything you could have wanted. He's arguably done more to buttblast liberals than Trump has.

His only "weakness" is that he was honorable enough not to direct an investigation against himself and others on the campaign.

What's this talk about Ukraine meddling with the election now?

Why don't you just copy and paste the whole script in one post? You'd get to more threads that way

>shit meme
>you forgot the jew lover talking point
>forgot NeoCON label
>Golf fake news
>Medicare cuts fake news
>Mexico will pay

Once again shit meme

Cheers? Fuck off back to the UK. Trump 2020

So many shills, faggots

>Not getting the joke

>cheering on McCain
>Brave - American hero!
This nigger serious

everyone observe this kike shill in his natural habitat, fucking pathetic

>literal
>feel good
Please obey the rules and show us them body poz titties

>ban muslims
>double nigger faggot AG's keep suing it for some goddamn reason

>His dementia is getting worse.

it's not dementia it's alcoholism, even why dry alcoholics show some pretty specific character traits

Now let's be fair he may not be Jewish plenty of upper middle class white people and black ex cons work at Shareblue

>You're supporting a literal insane person

you have to insane to be president with the homosexual initiation ceremony and death threats to yourself and loved ones

>I can't admit that I'm a retard supporting another retard so I'll call you a girl
underage b& get out.

Surely there would be verifiable evidence of him drinking if he was an alcoholic.

Yeah, no. More like:
>I can't formulate an argument without using filler words and referring to emotions so I'm either a girl or a male with too much soy in his diet

>This is what idiots actually believe.
It's like you're trying to be stupid. Almost as if you're trolling or something.

kek I must have hit a nerve. I guess you can show your titties even though you're a dude, I know you have some. Assuming you don't have the AIDS and weigh 90 lbs.

>getting the last word in
I don't think so user

neither do the dems apparently

How does that make it okay??

Unless you prove otherwise I'm 100% convinced I've hit the nail on the head.

what faggot?

dems can't prove shit, stop whining and get the fuck over it sore losers.

>that top tweet

>trying this hard to see titties

>dems are fags for not being able to prove shit
>trump can accuse anyone of anything without proving shit, what an amazing man!
Jesus user.

Underrated

>trump can accuse anyone of anything without proving shit, what an amazing man!

like what? Obama spying on him which was literally proven? kys nigger

I see the Fucktard-In-Chief is spewing shit again....

Why does Trump always mention the emails, but never the Foundation?

The Dems have politicized it for years, especially against Trump rn, so might as well go after Hillary

>Trump has never slandered countless business and politicians or parents of dead soldiers! He is a saint. Everything that happens to him is unfair. He never did anything to anyone!

What a jackass.
Impeach this jerk!

Seems session's evidence from Hilary's crimes = evidence of Kushner's crimes.

>12 posts by this I'd

((Triggered))

>Brave - American Hero!

Next up - the expert

Let me see them big floppies you fucking ham beast

Anyone know how the msm is responding to this?

>hey john can't wait until you drop dead of your brain tumor
>get well soon!

Trump is right, Sessions has been weak on restoring law and order on the political class. It's been months and we should be seeing indictments for high profile political operators.

It's really funny low key mockery.

>next up Barron Trump

I wouldn't give them any more ideas.

In regards to that tweet, burden of proof lies among the accusers. Having someone say "you did X" is as much proof as replying "I didn't do X". MSM gets around this by citing anonymous sources, as well as publishing opinion pieces as fact. Trump gets around this by making his accusations vague, like saying someone probably does "X" or they won't do "X".

Traumatic brain injury

Who the fuck makes these?

checkd

i think we all know...

Anyone who thinks Don doesn't post every tweet with a smile on his face is a shill.

>T. Underagefaggot who never watched Cheers.

A Taiwanese team. Wait until CNN leanr about those, and we have 2 years of TrumpTaiwan stories.

Holy shit there should be no doubt that he only gets his news from places like infowars now.

What a fucking failure, crashing even faster and harder than Obama.

Chinks

OMG HE ADMITTED IT!!

BARON DID ALL COLLUDINGS!!!!

2SWOOOPS

take pictures of my post for proof will be forthcoming

Whats he distracting the drumpflets from this time? The major vote on healthcare today?

>theres no actual legislation on this list

I wonder why

i mean he tweeted about the big vote on healthcare in that tweet storm, so no?

Why is he attacking Sessions?
Why isn't he going after Mueller if he is distancing himself from the 2? Why give the liberals so much ammo with these tweets?

Why he is doing this?

Any master persuaders or psychologists on to go into this?