Soap made with fat from jews

Guys , i had an argument with someone who told me that it's a known and verifiable fact that during ww2 , lamp shades were made with jewish skin and soap with fat from jews....

Told him i had my doubts , anyway i'm supposed to be meet this person again in a few hours...And i'd like you guys to red pill me on this issue. Real or fake ?

And if fake , any interesting sources i could show him ?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_expérimentale_de_savon_humain_dans_l'Allemagne_nazie
youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
youtu.be/YuAAjrbbBiM?t=3841
news.google.com/newspapers?id=WgFPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jEwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=2916,2306312&hl=en
auschwitz.org/en/museum/news/human-fat-was-used-to-produce-soap-in-gdansk-during-the-war,55.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soap_made_from_human_corpses
npr.org/2010/12/28/132416206/New-Book-Tells-Story-Of-The-Lampshade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't source a negative claim He has to give a source for jew soap and lamp shades (he won't)

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth

I can't give you source, maybe you can look it up, but as far as I know, the lampshades and the soaps were just a meme made by the Allies to "de-nazify" the Germans, showing them how "horrible" things they've done in the war. It was one of the first steps to plant the seed of guilt in the Germans. But if you want to be realistic, have you ever tried to wash yourself with any kind of fat? Your skin will look like a fucking 15 years old boy's face.

>jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth
Ok thanks , that's a start

This rumor was made up by a Jewish rabbi in America. Himmler when he heard demanded to know if it was true and if it was to stop immediately. It wasn't true it was a lie by (((them)))

I mean it was a large event involving lots of people

Its perfectly within the realm of reason to think that some Germans made Lampshades and Soap

I never understood why that was so hard to believe for some.

Just curious, but why are you wasting your precious time trying to convince him/her? It's not a topic that you can discuss freely in public in Frankistan. What is the context here?

Be careful not to be recorded or filmed since it can send your ass in court in no time...

oy vey the nazis used jews eyes as pingpong balls goy, i saw it

Oy vey! The Goy is learning the truth! Shut it down!

just show him a picture of the "jews" in the holocoust all skiny and starving and ask him if there is somehow a way that they still have fat

This is a completely debunked rumor that you have to be an idiot to believe. There's not really much else to say.

>Be careful not to be recorded or filmed since it can send your ass in court in no time...
No worries ;)

En français , c'est tout ce que j'ai pu trouver
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_expérimentale_de_savon_humain_dans_l'Allemagne_nazie

so true

Why the fuck would anyone make a Lampshade of human skin, and even less believable, soap?

If they believed Jews were so dirty they had to be exterminated, why make them into soap?

If they didn't, why kill them and make them into soap?

Soap is made with fat and lye, have you never seen Fight Club?

>This is a completely debunked rumor that you have to be an idiot to believe
But that person needs sources and keeps saying i'm denying historical facts

>So let me get this straight, the Germans which absolutely despised the Jews to the point where they wanted to wipe all of them of the face of the planet, who treated Jews like scum at best, who outlawed mixed relationships and marriages, rounded up 6 million of these Jews that they hated so much, put them into death camps, killed, boiled them down, turned them into RJF soap which then they gave to their pure Arian soldiers so that they can cleanse their bodies.
sound about (((right)))

1. Soap is made from fat.
2. People you use as slave labor aren't fat.
3. Jews were used for slave labor.

Do the math on that one. We know some jewish prisoners died from exhaustion/starvation related reasons, they were just worked hard in bad conditions with little food (Germany as a whole had little food, least of all for prisoners). Can't make soap from spooky skeletons.

I don't think any serious academic supports the soap myth, this is just the kind of thing the jewish equivalent of Sup Forumstards would meme about.

>Why the fuck would anyone make a Lampshade of human skin, and even less believable, soap?
Why the fuck would an entire country decide to systematically kill an entire other group of people? We are kinda monsters.

But some crazy nazi who also knew how to make soap and lampshades seeing all the dead bodies and wondering if it is possible is perfectly believable to me

I am not saying it was common practice. But I don't doubt that something like that could have happened and probably did.

>fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_expérimentale_de_savon_humain_dans_l'Allemagne_nazie

Well, that should be enough for the average french normie. Print it and invite him to a nice shot of anti-jewish absinth at the local pub for further red-pilling.

Uh, you need sources to prove that something that didn't happen happened? It's the other way around: he needs to show you his evidence that such a thing happened.

how would they have cremated Jews into tiny piles of ashes and simultaneously made soap out of them?

hahahaha what

Everyone should watch this Jewish documentary about the Soviet lies about the Holocaust and their continued propagation.

youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY
>youtube.com/watch?v=5swsAY67KlY

Cleaning your body with the fat of your enemies is akin to bathing in the blood of your enemies

What about lampshades and shrunken heads? kek

But if it wasn't a common practice, it wasn't something "the Nazis" did.

>kill an entire other group of people? We are kinda monsters.
The same people that play a leading role in your own people's genocide today.

You better appreciate me finding this for you.
Had to look through a lot of it because I couldn't remember the time.
youtu.be/YuAAjrbbBiM?t=3841

Oy vey. It was just a rumor the genocidal Nazis made up to scare the poor Jews. Why must they persecute us so?

>When I first heard that the Germans had used the flesh of these victims to make soap, I did not believe it. There are a number of exhibits at the trial from the "soap factory".

>The factory contained various caultrons for frying out the fat from human bodies. The victims were apparently killed, beheaded, scalped for their hair (seven thousand kilos of hair were found in one warehouse) and fried out for fat. The fat was then combined wiht lye and other chemicals and the soap was poured into pans to harden. One technical report says "the only inconvenience about the manufacture of soap from human bodies is smell of the soap, which is somewhat disagreeable." Some experimentation was conducted on "suitable methods of perfuming human soap".

>One exhibit from the soap factory is a photograph of a pile of scalped heads, heaped in the yard, gaping and staring.

>Pauley Would Cut Down German Forests to Build Homes for Jews in Palestine
The Canadian Jewish Chronical - October 4, 1946
news.google.com/newspapers?id=WgFPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=jEwDAAAAIBAJ&pg=2916,2306312&hl=en

>Why the fuck would an entire country decide to systematically kill an entire other group of people?
Also, not saying that I agree with it, but it wasn't just because. Jews were hurting the German nation a great lot.

Not in France. I'm dead serious, our entire judicial system is built that way.

Most french people were antisemite before WW2 and the Holocausters reports. Especially commies.

What self respecting Nazi would use new soap anyway?

Jew soap that is

It was war propaganda.
You have to remember that the nazies and the commies painted each other as the great devil and since the nazies lost the war.... well do the math.

Tons of ridiculous "eyewitness" claims were made about the Holocaust, but only a few ended up sticking. Never 5get the Holocoaster.

>Those picture showing several skinny people are picture of jews
>They used the fat of jews to make soap
Pick one. How can you use someone's fat when they have none?

>jewish source
this guy right here understands the rules of the game

print this and give it to him for homework

you'd probably get arrested for printing this actually

If I remember correctly, the soap was not intended for soldier, but to be used by filthy Jews deemed health enought to be sent to work camps.

don't do it, there is a grammatical error on the 3rd line. cry as much as you want about "muh grammar not an argument", but it ruins credibility in this context. the point is not to come off as an unhinged tinfoil wearing internet nazi.

Forgot to add:
The gemans considered them undesirable, parasitic and filthy. Why would they make things of them if they wanted to get rid of them as if they were a desease?

I'll bump this since none of you fags seems to appreciate it.

It's such a stupid myth in the first place.

Why the fuck would somebody who finds jews disgusting, want a lampshade made out of filthy jewish hide? Why would they want to bathe with soap made out of filthy jewish fat?

auschwitz.org/en/museum/news/human-fat-was-used-to-produce-soap-in-gdansk-during-the-war,55.html

/pol is not the best place to ask this kind of questions. People here will say anything against jews. The trouth is always somewhere in the middle.

>But if it wasn't a common practice, it wasn't something "the Nazis" did.
Because it shows how we dehumanized our enemies and what kind of horror we are capable off.
>The same people that play a leading role in your own people's genocide today.
Modern German genocide is self-inflicted. And if anything it proves even more that all the horror stories about nazis are real. Because it shows just how prone to genocide we are.

Apparently there was a database in Germany found with the names and numbers of all the jews murdered. How do you debunk that?

Again, the soap was not intended to be used by the German population, but to be used by filth Jews sent to work camps.

Totally trustworthy source there you dense idiot.

>auschwitz.org

>Why the fuck would an entire country decide to systematically kill an entire other group of people?

For the greater good, user.

Removing a minority group that harms your country isn't morally wrong -- you weren't going to kill them at first, as you'd be aware.

You know full well what the Jews do to countries.

>Because it shows how we dehumanized our enemies and what kind of horror we are capable off.
You missed my point, didn't you? It didn't show how you dehumanized your enemies or what kind of horror you are capable of, when it wasn't the regime that did it but some individual.

>Modern German genocide is self-inflicted.
It's both.

>And if anything it proves even more that all the horror stories about nazis are real. Because it shows just how prone to genocide we are.
What a jump you did here.

Are you the Jew pretending to be a Self-hating German, LARPing in every thread like this? That used to make threads where you welcomed the genocide of the German people?

Their, I fixed it for you.

>Apparently there was a database in Germany found with the names and numbers of all the jews murdered. How do you debunk that?

source for this database?

if the database is legitimate, does that make enquiry into the holocaust less legitimate?

as a nigga jew there is no such thing nigga mdr

>The trouth is always somewhere in the middle.
Either they made soap or they fucking didn't. There's no middle ground here, kike.

>lampshades
>soap
>masturbation machines

Either international Nazis have spent decades posing as Jews in order to promote anti-semitism, or the entire narrative of Jews being killed or work-camped more than, say, slavs, is a complete fiction.

Also the Nazis have secret blackmail that they use to stop prominent Jews calling out the obvious lies about such a grave tragedy? The "holocaust actually happened" theory becomes more and more complex with time.

>Removing a minority group that harms your country isn't morally wrong
Removing could just be kicking them out of Germany. Lets say all the things the nazis said about the jews were correct. It still would only justify kicking them out and not systematically going through europe and trying to kill them all.

>when it wasn't the regime that did it but some individual.
But that individual came to that point because he listened to the propaganda from the regime dehumanizing the Jews.
>What a jump you did here.
I mean isn't it a common stereotype about us in Europe that Germans only know extremes and that we are soulless? I heard that from every single country.
>Are you the Jew pretending to be a Self-hating German,
I am not a Jew nor am I pretending to be anything.

u nigga forgot the average german ppl back then didn't want the jews in dutchland they want them out out out to somewhere in the levant but islamist clerics fucked them famalam

>Gdańsk Branch of the Commission for the Investigation of Crimes against the Polish Nation
>Anatomy Institute of the Gdańsk Medical Academy

Did you even read? The museum web page hosts the article, but they didn't do the investigation.

reminder poland genocided too!

>soap with fat from jews
but how can there be jewish fat when jews in camps were starved into emaciated walking skellingtons?

contradiction detected

>Removing could just be kicking them out of Germany. Lets say all the things the nazis said about the jews were correct. It still would only justify kicking them out and not systematically going through europe and trying to kill them all.

You do know that the Jews, though Poland and then the UK, started the war on Germany?

So yes, killing them was justified.

>systematically going through europe and trying to kill them all.

Hitler didn't even nearly attempt this, though. Huge investments were made into encouraging Jews to leave Germany and deport them to countries where they also had citizenship.

Pretty sure a bullet (1) would have been more effective if he wanted ALL of them dead, EVERYWHERE, rraaarrr

>Did you even read
>asking this on 4chins
haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. good one my hungarian friend

> The investigation did not show that any crime was committed on the premises of the Anatomy Institute of the Gdańsk Medical Academy. The corpses used in the experiments were obtained from sources including the mental hospital in Kocborów, the prison in Królewiec [then Konigsburg, now Kaliningrad, Russia], and—despite Spanner's categorical denials—the Stutthof death camp.

Professor Spanner being director of Anatomy Institute of the Gdańsk Medical Academy at the time.
His crime being he tried to recycle corpses into useful war supplies. Ugly, but practical. Of course I won't comment on how these corpses were produced.

You might wanna ask their poles if they are happy about what we did in the world war.

They were jews but they were polish jews. I have never been thanked by a Pole for removing all their jews.

>But that individual came to that point because he listened to the propaganda from the regime
If he did, he wouldn't make soap/lamp shades from filthy Jews, would he? If there was some, IF, he did it on his own. You could say that he was given opportunity to do it because of the camps, but it doesn't say anything about German people or the Nazis in the way you and history is implying.

>I mean isn't it a common stereotype about us in Europe that Germans only know extremes and that we are soulless? I heard that from every single country.
Yeah. You are the LARPing Jew. Don't reply to my posts anymore, kys.

Most Europeans like Germany, Germans and want Germany to be German and Germany. Anglo banter and shitposting from the relevant countries is what it is, shitposting.

American sub-human mongrels, Jews, Non-Europeans in general doesn't count.

>it's a known and verifiable fact

(((they))) said it happened, what more proof do you need than that!?!/1

Jews were skinny af. How the fuck do you make fat soap?

Yeah, I keep making this mistake.

Isn't antisemitism against the law in France?
That person you are arguing with can complain about you and you could be arrested

Okay, I want you to understand the sort of technology we're dealing with. DNA wasn't really understood until the late 50's and application was garbage. So, you essentially had no concept that DNA could identify objects of being made of certain animals. E.g., Jews. No one could verify at the time either way.

Then you have to understand the logistical problem. The actual processing of soap on a scale to make it worth doing would be fucking massive; you would essentially have to create a sub factory to process animal byproducts. For no real reason, to be honest. If you were determined to kill your inmates, why produce soap for them? If the war had occupied all the railways in Germany, why go through the trouble of producing substandard soap?

>Lampshades
I don't think I really need to explain why no one in their right mind would go through the trouble of producing lampshades in bulk from a prison camp during wartime.

Just agree that Jews are among the most persecuted races,
Ask him what he thinks God meant by this. Ask whether he agrees all people are equal.
That is all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin

>The charges were made once more when she was rearrested, but again were found to be groundless.[3]
>made once more when she was rearrested, but again were found to be groundless.[3]
>but again were found to be groundless.[3]
>found to be groundless.[3]
>groundless.[3]

wikipedia can be antisemitic too!

see Soap from corpses, and corpses from the hospital, prison, mental institution, and the concentration camp.
Some of the corpses, those from the camp for example, might've been jewish. Its reasonable to think this is how the "soap from jews" thing started, since its very likely there was in fact soap produced from jewish corpses, who in tern were produced in the camp.

go kill another bandmate so you can suck kike dick on fagtube for another ten years, Varg

The more I hear the lampshade thing the more I hear accuse the other side of what your doing.

I could see some degenerate Jew having a skin lamp long before some German.

>Just agree that Jews are among the most persecuted races,
That's very true. But why? How have Jews behaved throughout history?

When you as a group of people goes against the interest of the nation as a whole, you become a very easy target of hatred. Hatred which movements like Nazism feeds off.

Notorious nationalist-conservative thought center and racist conspiracy website, (((Wikipedia))), everybody

>jewish
>race

There are notably different "jews", depending on where they spend a few centuries importing local sperm.
If you call jews a race, you should call muslims a race too, its the same logic.

LOL, look at this:

>Neander goes on to state that the letter represents circumstantial evidence that it was Nazi policy to abstain from processing corpses due to their known desire to keep their mass murder as secret as possible.[16]

So basically, we now have to believe that "The fact that Nazis didn't turn Jews into soap just proves how much they wanted to conceal the killings!"

Hans, we're going to need a bigger cauldron.

The italian boss of the jews said that is was a lie to keep memory up.

>Norwegian flag
>Varg
He can't go to Norway I think, because he owes the government money for the Churches he was suspected of burning down.

He lives in France and would be posting under a French flag.

And why are you so butthurt? American mongrel, jewish, Non-European?

Je-Suis-alt-Droit

The polish study concluded the opposite, that they recycled corpses to conceal them, and make some war supplies in the process Seems more like german pragmatism to me.

>>Most Europeans like Germany, Germans and want Germany to be German and Germany.
Not in my experience and especially not on Sup Forums.

How much fat for soap making is there to be rendered from these fellas?

Although skin lampshades and fat soap bars were admitted by various Holocaust researchers to be fake back in the 80's they never let go of it and they decided to make it "real".

I learned it in school. Many people learn it in school. Therefore it's real. We KNOW it didn't happen but it's true because there are NOW official sources. They made them.

npr.org/2010/12/28/132416206/New-Book-Tells-Story-Of-The-Lampshade

Like nost stories it is anecdotal. The lampshades and soap after being presented were locked away never even to be examined. Nobody can examine them to prove they are made of human parts.

The whole thing stands on very thin and shaky legs. Germans would waste precious time and resources to grind down and use as a resource dead flesh in the middle of the war, and on top of that create lampshades and soaps which did not constitute any advantage. It is logically a failure, especially if you take into account the usual monstrous view perpetrated about nazis. If you hate and despise the jew why would you wash your body with a soap made from it and read under a lamp with its skin on it? It does not even make sense on an emotional level, just like most holocaust tales.

On the other hand, rape and murder was common by russian hands as they moved into europe, due to the bolshevik propaganda-spilled hatred. Germans were shot for rape or unnecessary murder of prisoners, by their own officers.

Ask them.

>You have guaranteed me that at every site the corpses of these deceased Jews are either burned or buried, and that at no site anything else can happen with the corpses.

As a German you are quite inefficient.

German efficiency is a meme.

Lampshades, sofa's, drapes, carpeting, floor wax, YOU NAME IT!
Every part of the Jew was used, NOTHING WENT TO WASTE!

Arbeit macht frei - motto of the German people after their reputation was holocausted in the 1940s

He isn't German, he's a Jew.

He is in every thread about Germany pretending to be a German "woke" on the "German question", saying that Germans should be genocided etc.

That is not what this thread is about though.