Is anime degenerate Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting on Sup Forums, saving reaction images, being mad about anonymous people on the internet is pretty degenerate.
10% of anime is ok, the other 90% are pretty degenerate weeb trash.
here, have a funny meemee.

Yes.

Animu is pure. Only reddit hates animu.

of course

I need the sauce leafbro

jesus chirst dude

>he posted the inferior version

>i dont think anime is red pilled at all
>and i certainly dont want you to pat me on the head

Yes

btw visual novel shit is also degenerate.

Yes, of course it is.

There is good anime out there (Yojo Senki, Lain) but that's only in comparison to other (((entertainment))). If you want real fun you have to create it yourself.

Have they made an animu about this book?

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Because if not, then yes. It's pretty degenerate desu.

i don't bloody think that sharia allows you to hate anime, infidel.

Of course, but weebs who will never have worthwhile lives need something and who cares if it's degenerate? It's their own special hugbox, a comfy home for failures to dream of not being the shit they are, whose characters have exaggerated facial features originally designed to appeal to autspergic gooks.

There's no point in weebs even considering "degeneracy" an issue. They need it, they have nothing else, and never will have anything else. Why not imagine a cartoon fucktoi with large welcoming eyes? The Japs hate their own epicanthic folds so they imagine not having them. IRL Japs are serfs who get worked to death so dreams are all they have. IRL weebs are failures so dreams are all they have.

Now go eat your tendies.

and watching movies and tv shows is pretty redpilled.
based kekistani naming the jew, PRAISE KEK

Anime is not inherently degenerate, it isn't even up for debate. The degeneracy is cast onto it but consumers of anime which then cause market forces within the industry to cater to anime consumer whims. Some anime programming is made which is degenerate but the problem rests with the normalised degeneracy of fans.

>this entire post
>kekistan flag
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what website you came from.

No

forgive me popuko

>left to right

NOO

do you want beef nigga?

bring it