Why no Tranny bond girl Sup Forums?

New Bond film has been announced Sup Forums a few things we know so far

Bond will be played by Daniel Craig again
Release is Sept 2019

Now you are probably asking what the ever loving fuck does this have to do with Sup Forums?

Well there is one thing the media and normies love to find out about the new bond flick is who the new Hot Bond girls will be and one thing that is assured to piss of the regular folks is a SJW shitstorm screaming for a fucking Tranny bond girl. Imagine it Sup Forums a fucking tranny bond girl and anyone that disagree's labelled a fucking Transphobe or racist or some other shit if the ball starts rolling and the SJW's start screaming for a politically correct bond the normies will flip the fuck out pushing more people to swallow that sweet red pill especially if the usual rags like CNN, Huffpo, Guardian pick it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3e48GJpGn4
pointshooting.com/1anewps.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who gives to fucks about the hollyjew movies
and holy fuck grow up from the "lul triggering sjw phase you petulant child"
i swear all unironic kek flag posters are fucking retarded

>implying bond girls were ever actually female

The Bond movie formula is one of the best money printers Hollywood ever discovered. There's a lot of retarded kike shit in Hollywood but nobody is retarded enough to fuck up the Bond franchise.

Every Bond movie has basically the same plot. They still make heaps of money. There's been literally 26 fucking Bond movies to this point. Each new one is basically a fucking half billion dollar payday to the people involved.

Bond is one of the few based franchises still left in Hollyjewland. Sean Connery's Bond is basically the ultimate depiction and veneration of Western masculinity and values and every successive release keeps that flame alive.

You may have a point

Think of every girl you've ever met with a fetish for British accents: that's basically all Sean Connery's Bond still working decades later.

Every franchise caves if the morons in charge think their leftist pets on twitter mite be offended by some obscure shit. It has everything the left hates

A male white western shauvanist lead that hates commies
>With blonde hair and blue eyes

When has a movie series more overtly depicted submitting to the intelligent, fashionable, strong, handsome white male as the ultimate goal for all women than Bond has? If the in-universe lore has any continuity to it too, Bond isn't even his real name. James Bond is just a pseudonym used by different ultra deep cover agents at different points in time. He's literally depicted as a hero for anonymously bareback fucking hot women all over the planet in the name of serving the British Crown.

I hope this is true bro. If they fuck up James Bond I'll kill them.
Btw delete this thread before some random Jew sees it.

I remember as a kid my Dad making me watch all of the Bond movies as a young boy and telling me that Bond is a depiction of what a man should be like. I thought he just really liked sick car chases and spy gadgets and stuff like that a lot but I get it now. Thanks Dad.

James Bond is his real name. Both in the books as in the movies.
He's just too alpha to use a made up name.

Same

Kek, I like this plan.

I also want to start a /Back to Wakanda/ movement to get blacks all riled up over a white mans fiction.

Need a hashtag and get the usual leftists tweeting it shit like # transbond or someshit

There are two movie sagas. The first one that started in 1962 and ended in 2004. Although there was different actors is still the same dude. James Bond must be old as fuck in that saga.
And now we have the new one that started in 2006 with Daniel Craig

Don't. I beg you. Don't ruin one of the few movies I still like.

the Bond franchise is shit tho, is campy faggotry only rivaled by Star Wars

already happened, retard
youtube.com/watch?v=M3e48GJpGn4

That's not true though, if you watch the most recent Bond films with Craig, they go into his past....and he's always been James Bond.

Also,
>James Bond would ever fuck a tranny. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Its hard to see from the perspective, but wouldnt that silencer make it hard to aim? Do people need to install taller sights if they use such a device?

Yeah probably. But I guess that the silencer is for close range kills. Other wise I think you need better ironsights.

pointshooting.com/1anewps.htm

DELET THIS

Leave it to the eggplant spawned nigger to not appreciate some classic white culture.

What the fuck are you

A FUCKING TREE