Canadian arrested for wrong think

Kevin J. Johnston has been arrested for speaking the truth about Islam. This is the first arrest related to M-103 which aims to make criticizing Islamic beliefs illegal. There will be more arrests. Be careful what you say Canada anons. We have become the communist state that Pierre Trudeau envisioned almost five decades ago.

freedomreport.ca/kevin-j-johnston-arrested-for-m-103-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
peelpolice.ca/en/News/index.aspx?newsId=21966f67-27fd-4222-999c-4b5f1d2bd343
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Canada is trying hard to be anti-normal. They're anti-Christian, anti-truth. They're trying to nationalize a religion of atheism while only supporting extremist elements of philosophic thought. Canada is a model of what happens when the anti-Christ try to run a government.

I bet it's not illegal to criticize Christianity.

We're not spending hundreds of thousands of dollars investigating "Christianphobia" either
Fuck this faggot ass country and king cuck

Do not criticize Islam or go to jail. Do use the appropriate gender pronoun or go to jail. We will need to build more prisons.

Man, that's so crazy. I just finished reading a book that was written more than a hundred years ago that predicted this very thing.

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

How crazy is that?

Day of the rake can't come soon enough.

If you guys don't like it, you can always leaf

Does anyone have the particular article which caused the arrest?

>M-103

A FUCKING TANK

nice, thx anonbro.

Honest question, but how legit is this document? Reading it just sounds like larping, but I've heard of it mentioned here many times in the past.

We still waiting around for that?
Wow, we just take this stuff like a bitch, don't we?
Might be time to start actually protesting.

>communist
>imprisoning people for criticizing Islam
Pick 1 comrade.
This the result of a social democracy welfare state coupled with bad migration politics and multiculturalism.
Not every commie is a liberal SJW, for you burgers and leafs in theory at least.
There's plenty of commies here that would love to hang/throw out every gay, trans, nonwhite and nonchristian/atheist person.

Sucks for you leafs, you don't even have proper leftists might wanna try to get some abroad.

when the fuck is the next election anyway?

We'll be a dictatorship by the time the next election is due. At which point I hope we're finally annexed

Fuck we don't want you. Keep your progressivism to yourself

Lol.. Canada is going to implode from the corrupt policies they have implemented in the name of the "greater good". The average Canadian is literally too stupid/doesn't care that the future of the country is literally crumbling into the abyss.

>claims to be arrested and arraigned within 4 hours
>cites the media taking pictures of him tying his shoes in front of the court house as proof.
>links to his patreon

Yeah totally not a scam you guys.

The faster it implodes the better. They are already giving away the Canada Pension Plan to foreign investors and it didn't even make the god damn news.

Why are you retards taking the bait? This is clearly a bullshit clickbait story designed to get people to view his donation links while seething with outrage.

Looking at the press release it seems they just decided to pick him off. It's easier to pick off a lone operator like Johnston rather than go after anyone at Levant's Rebel Media. This might be a trial balloon. I'm sure they'd love to get Levant. If I'm not mistaken, he remains the only private citizen in Canada to ever successfully beat a charge before a human rights tribunal. He wrote a book about it.

peelpolice.ca/en/News/index.aspx?newsId=21966f67-27fd-4222-999c-4b5f1d2bd343

Oh shit. I was wrong
(((global))) is covering it.

Canada is officially dead. What do now?

Canada is now at the top, with Sweden in second place, Germany in third place with France and England fighting over fourth place

So if everyone criticize the status quo, the prisons will be overcrowded and the statistics of the country will suffer..

>people are still defending the $10mil payout to that shitskin traitor

I don't care about this place anymore tbqh

I mean how dare you oppose m103. Only a racist would. Especially via YouTube. Ditto even thinking Muslim kids might be getting radicalized in school groups. That has never happened before anywhere even think so is vile and wrong.

People like this should be rounded up and shipped to camps in the NW Territories.

Henry Ford backed it.
But remember, it's been (((debunked))) "countless" times.

Look close and you will see it describes the television and film industries decades in advance.

Sweden 2.0