What now bigots? you think bleeding is only for women?

What now bigots? you think bleeding is only for women?

But that's still a woman

Yes women who tell others they are men also get them.

"So ya got a stupid penis?"

Proof that sriracha is degenerate

looks like its time to rev up those ovens

I don't think anyone is actively wanting to bleed from their genitals

yeah a faggots bleed out their arse after a hard dicking but they choose it

This reminds me of when I was with a security detail in Manaus [ a weird ass city of a couple million people in the middle of the jungle] and had to extract rich kid humanitarians building infrastructure for savages after they had gotten robbed and one of the "men" was vaginally and anally raped for being a "lesbian". There are real differences between us and stapling your vagina into a crude babydick does not make you a man anymore than peeling your dick like a banana ,and turning it inside out- then shoving it back into you, makes you a woman.
This is social eningeering at work trying to influence us .Strange how the elites are pushing this on tv,movies,pop culture etc. and praising the "childfree" life while simultaneously imoorting millions of brown peiple with 10 kids into Europe/USA. Very strange.

yeah this is pretty much why you shouldnt take xanax recreationally

is that real?

Hotline Miami 3 confirmed!

i doubt anyone can make this shit up. you literally cant

Looked it up since VICE actually reports bullshit like this, it's fake but they do have an article about antifa furries "taking on fascism".

what?

This is Peru flag, you know something that is similar right?

>What now bigots? you think bleeding is only for women?
Of course not! If someone mutilated their penis, does it not bleed? When they get stabbed for being a tranny, in their fake gash, do they not bleed?

It looks like the flag of the Royal Military College of Canada

>guy pours bloody mary down his pants
>gets front page of news

burn down the MSM and save the world

The daily mail always has clickbait articles like this, they know a thousand people will make negative comments about it and they can collect the ad revenue.

The sad part is not even 30 years ago they would lock this "human waste" up in a state hospital and treat them with a nice comfy straight jacket as all the other mentally ill.
Today it's "news"

The fact that everyone knows how terrible it is means it should have been burnt down a long time ago

These people just don't get it. They are not mentally ill because they have trouble with their body imagine. Billions of people have these insecurities. No, they are crazy because they believe they can cast magic. Changing your label from 'man' to 'woman' does NOTHING. Not a single atom in you body will care. Because you don't your meaning from the word. The word gets it's meaning from you.

They're the only newspaper in Britain that even comes close to right wing retard, go back to Red dit

>leafcuck flag
>defending propagandists cause of which team you think they play for

ABSOLUTELY KILL YOURSELF

Nice one Kike I wasn't defending anything you Americans are so retarded but you're all mixed up with German, Irish, injun, nigger and Italian no wonder

>british culture

>be me
>have raging haemorrhoids
>they look like fucking snooker balls
>shit comes out at a funny angle so have to clean toilet more than usual
>bleed almost everyday
>sometimes its that bad I end up with shitty blood running down my leg
>mfw some stupid bint cries about bleeding for one week per month
>forever

Where were you when furries entered the political discourse?

>Fighting ISIS in the streets of Lima
Not even Jihadists want Peruvians in their ranks

I honestly thought that all women transitioning would go out and get a historechtomy

Reminder that this isn't actually even an FTM, but a attention seeking woman.
FTMs stop having their period almost immediately after starting HRT treatment.