pastebin.com/t4AnvwnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Defend this RIGHT NOW

Stop talking about the sessions situation like anybody knows anything about it

WHO HERE HYPE?

The Sessions Arc will kill Trump politically

Alabama will be Blue in 2020 for the first time

IT'S OVER, DANNY GLOVER WILL BE IMPEACHED!

Scaramucci on Hugh Hewitt this morning

Gossip and speculation is the bread and butter of politics for the past few years. No one wants to discuss policy and action.

What time will the healthcare vote be at today?

>30 years with the CIA

Wow, I didn't know they hired retards!

How fucked is Cleveland Ohio's economy when these 2 leave in the span of 2 years

>30-year CIA veteran

So someone who is actually to blame for third-world authoritarian regimes

>DAHNALD

Okay

> Do you really want to see that theory tested if Trump continues publicly attacking him everyday?

Of course not, I would prefer Trump to turn his cannons to the Senate, appoint the rest of DOJ positions and get them confirmed user with the FBI director.

Then get with congress, restart the congressional investigation on Hillary with full DOJ support, appoint a special prosecutor (Giuliani? Kobach?) and get them to deal with it while DOJ deals with their own many problems.

Kek. Sessions challenging Trump in 2020 for republican primaries is less unrealistic

Replace Western values with cultural marxism and SJW shit. Whine about aggressive western values returning.

Genuinely curious, how much does Trump pay hot girl shills to sit behind him at rallies? Hot girls were a Democratic party stronghold after they BTFO sexism and sexists everywhere then suddenly one day BOOM hot girl Trump rally shills everywhere

>it is bad to try to inspire young American kids to work hard

I guess it would have been fine if it were inner city youth, though, right?

kys

The Trump agenda is going to die because Trump is stupid enough to either fire Sessions or force him to resign through constant abuse.

>put in request to work from home today
>will shitpost all day on /ptg/ and catch the trump rally live

Who else feels good being a white collar worker?

I think the Deep State is in panicked mode after Trumps tweet about Session and Hillary.

>spend 30 years in a drug smuggling disinformation deep state that overthrows governments
>worthy of trust

Tell me more about my country gypsie

Sessions was voted for Senator with 99% of the votes last-time, when Sessions speaks, Alabamans listen!

TIME'S RUNNING OUT DRUMPFTARDS!!

>girls

Here. But I feel like I'm always fucking around when I work from home.

This is brilliant

That is, until Mark Cuban opens his mouth.

ETA of rally in burgers? It's already almost 4 PM for me :)

>Kek. Sessions challenging Trump in 2020 for republican primaries is less unrealistic
As unrealistic as when Donald Trump become the frontrunner for the GOP?
Stranger things have happened user, don't become too comfortable with what knowledge you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4

Firing Sessions will only prove if you don't do what Trump says/wants, you're gone. There is nothing good coming from that...

Sessions ran unopposed last time. It won't turn Alabama blue, but it will anger a lot of people in and out of Washington because Sessions has a lot of friends and supporters.

(((CIA)))

Aren't those Uncle Scrooge nephews?

That's the point of working from home.

It won't ICE is already enough for Trump to push his Immigration agenda. Session became a dead piece in the chess board after recusing himself.

Considering he's the boss of the executive branch, that's a very good thing. Don't do what you're told? Bye bye.

I'll never understand people that trust anything the CIA tells them.

Why the fuck would a literal spy organization have anything to tell you that isn't psyops? Do people actually think the CIA is in the business of press briefings??

Nice, I did the same thing on Inauguration Day

>ICE is already enough for Trump to push his Immigration agenda

Yeah and the next time Trump is sued over his immigration agenda, it won't be Sessions drafting the response and fightback, it'll be Rod Rosenstein.

Don't be this retarded. Sessions is an invaluable asset.

Don't forget he was Trump's first supporter in Washington too.If he's gone, says a lot.

But then I just have to catch up later. I'll sign up for it when my projects stop trying to give me a heart attack.

What did Trump mean by this?

Now I know why he wears those glasses.

They believe the CIA protects is. Like a big team of James Bonds.

What the fuck was "dark" about Trump's speech?

Fucking kikes at CBC. Even worse than CNN. Can't believe they're funded by my tax dollars.

I believe Rod Rosenstein won't make it to the AG position

same, but I work from home full time

Bump

It doesnt matter who was the first supporter. What matters is results.

I think it's been pretty obvious for a while now

I love how chanting U.S.A. is portrayed as bad and negative here. God I love MSM.

What do you do, user?

>Do people actually think the CIA is in the business of press briefings??

They're in the business of everything as far as I'm concerned.

Don't forget that

>the CIA is not supposed to be involved in domestic US politics AT ALL

and

>the CIA were actively fuelling the impression - widely accepted in America in that more innocent time - that Saddam had WMDs

Then there's John Brennan; Muslim apologist who told incoming President Trump to "watch his mouth".

You do indeed have to be a really, really fucking stupid cunt to trust CIA sources in the current year.

stop posting anime cats

Lock her up

Someone called it yesterday that the media would call his speech "dark" because they always call his speeches "dark"

Gowdy on FOX this morning

Let's all take a step back and remind ourselves that this President, our President, regularly tweets out his thoughts and feelings and makes videos weekly from the White House to directly address us, the people.

This is not only unprecedented (Obama said he'd do similar but didn't practically do shit), this is amazing. I'm proud to have this man as President, and feel closer to my country than ever.

I'm just saying if it happens to a guy like Sessions, all others are being put on notice by Trump. Everyone is replaceable until they do exactly what Trump wants.

>we have evidence of clear corruption and law breaking
>why isn't the law being enforced?

Show me your results and I tell you your commitment.

-T-Rex.

>SHAME ON YOU FOR BRINGING YOUR 11 YEAR OLD INTO POLITICS
I can hear the screeching now

Rod Rosenstein will be next if he won't follow Trump's agenda. They will be replaced by mafia like lawyers who will fight tooth and nail for Trumps agenda.

>It doesnt matter who was the first supporter. What matters is results.
He was the first person from either the House or Senate to attend a rally (back in August 2015) and was the ONLY Senator who endorsed Trump before he was the presumptive nominee of the Republican party in May.

>Wiretap every american constantly through internet peering points.

>Bitch about authoritarianism

>A few critic is meaning Trump want Sessions gone
>While both showed no sight of such thing
>Think the old stubborn Alabama man will quit after a few words
Guess i will have to bear with this arc.

Right as some comedian posts a picture of said 11 year old's head. Now that would be pottery

exactly.
Puts everyone on notice if Trump is willing to do Sessions like this...

Feels fucking awful tbqh

>fell for le NGO networking meme
>roll in to work /fa/ as fuck in D.C humidity
>boss says I need to rally our lawyers
>forwhatpurpose.webm
>EPA SHILLING ON CAPITOL HILL SON
>p-played college ball you know

If Trump had taken office 2 years earlier I wouldn't feel like fucking Saruman

It's highly amusing the MSM can't figure out that Trump is done playing defense, and fuck everyone that wants to, including ol' Jimmy Sessions.

Fight or die

I would feel bad for Sessions since he was one of Trump's first supporters in Washington, but hot damn why is he being so pussy footed right now? Or is he getting stuff done just not as fast as Trump would like? I hate that he recused himself. Also why isn't Rosenstein GONE? That guy seems like a snake.

Nope, the Senate will force him to appoint a moderate. Getting rid of Sessions would be a catastrophically bad move on every level. You can consider Trump's presidency dead and buried if that happens.

The Senate has to confirm these people, you moron. You think they're going to let Trump have what he wants after he abused and alienated one of their colleagues? They'll tell him to nominate a centrist or fuck off.

Agreed.

10 burgers.

If they knew Trump they'd already know that. Didn't they see he replaced campaign managers as needed?

He's a businessman, loyalty is a must, but this isn't just some club, results are necessary. Being a big pal isn't enough.

>A few critic is meaning Trump want Sessions gone
A few criticisms mean Trump wants*

>not a first world authoritarian youth rally
I am now a shill for hill

It's like being the first employee in a new company. The company has had success and has grown and now has new ideas/message. Old employees retire or are fired.

Biz 101

You can tell the MSM and Twitter morons are pissed that Trump received a great warm applaus from a massive crowd.

If they attack the boys and young men now and compare them with Hitler youth, this shows the true colors of the tolerant Liberals.

Whatever you do don't print these names out and send them Pepes in the mail, that would be terrible.

pastebin.com/t4AnvwnR

Trump's had 3 wifes.

Sessions better put up some points or he's cut from the team.

Getting emotional doesn't win championships, kid.

why didn't Sessions immediately go after the Clinton Foundation and Hillary and the DNC server "hack"?
Does it have anything to do with Trump barely having any of his nominees confirmed, leading to his administration thus far being led by several "acting" heads and subordinates since his picks are still not confirmed?

Have you seen his The Apprentice? He consistently fired people who failed to produced results.

Yeah yeah, we'll see I guess. Speculate all you want, in fact I encourage it. It'll make everything taste much better when you're proven wrong.

thanks for the correcting.

>nationalism = authoritarianism according to (((them)))
Fuck (((CIA))) and fuck (((MSM)))

Trick question. It has always been fucked. The money left the city when the mob did.

>LEAVE YOUR 11 SON OUT OF YOUR POLITICS!!
>MY WIFE'S SON IS STILL CRYING SCARED TRUMPS GONNA PUT HIM IN A CAMP, FEEL GOOD TRUMP?

this awoo makes me feel funny

all it shows to people in and joining the administration is you have zero reason to show Trump loyalty, because Trump will give you zero in return unless you are related to him

why is awoo girl so ugly?

Is this awoo on Down syndrome?

>Paying for has beens that were never better than; MJ, Karl Malone, Shaq, and Kobe
>Paying for the equivalent of basketball's version of A.rod

I think it would actually be better, since they wouldn't have to prop them up and their unearned contracts.