Ok so I get all that you're saying about the Jews, Ahmed running rampant, the slow murder of the White Race

Ok so I get all that you're saying about the Jews, Ahmed running rampant, the slow murder of the White Race.

And yet.. Crime is objectively as low as ever. We're all filthy rich in a historical perspective. We've had peace since WWII. What is the big problem again?

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
germanjoys.eu/2015/10/violent-crime-is-more-common-in-europe-than-the-usa.html
disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The plan is for things to get worse and worse until the Jews crush the entire world under heel with such brutality and mass genocide that no one would ever be able to rise up against them.

As explained in this book: xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Other than that, you're right it's pretty chill. How is your day going?

So-so. One of my toes are giving me shit. I've been procrastinating all day getting nothing done. Too many low effort shitposts. Have to take a 12 hour flight on saturday and I hate flying.

Where especifically is this low crime you speak of?

>no source on the info
>graphs shitty and small

#wow #whoa

There you go:
germanjoys.eu/2015/10/violent-crime-is-more-common-in-europe-than-the-usa.html

Murder rates is the most reliable stat.

The problem is that nice peaceful life you've been enjoying is going to go to shit. Even I can see that. It's like a lot of things where even though there are warning signs in advance people choose to ignore them because "things are fine right now". Right now being the operative word. Give it a few decades, you'll be as bad off as my distant relations up north.

Whoah! When I look at this map it looks like racially pure slavs are much more murderous than shitskin infested eurabia?

Surely these are all the slain mudslimes and trannies reflected here in the statistics?

Sure, being maimed for life is surely not as bad as to get killed.
Show us your stats so we can have an informed exchange.
Also eastern europe is more violent than western europe, Whoah!!!! Who could have guessed!! What is next, Africa is more violent than the EU?

>And yet.. Crime is objectively as low as ever. We're all filthy rich in a historical perspective. We've had peace since WWII. What is the big problem again?
That this won't last.
Importing 3rd worlders with violent ideologies and cultures into submissive and defeatists societies with no pride will not go well.
I can not get behind the mental gymnastics of people going to gay pride parades and thinking that millions of Africans, Arabs who support throwing gays from buildings is a good idea. People living in these parts of the world already have their tribal/religious/territorial/historical conflicts. Just look at Syria with all the parties involved and what they fight for. Now try to get an understanding for every other MENA country too. These conflicts are already being brought here Shias vs Sunnis, Turks vs Kurds, Christians vs Muslims, etc.

Homicide stats are usually considered superior in accuracy, because the correlation between actual occurrences and what is reported in statistics is close to 1:1. As an example, in many mudslime countries if a woman files that she's been raped she might be either forced to marry her rapist or stoned to death for infidelity. Meaning few rapes are reported. But we all know this doesnt mean they do not happen.
>Also eastern europe is more violent than western europe, Whoah!!!! Who could have guessed!!
From the frontpage of Sup Forums I would guess that the murder rape of western Europe is about a hundred times higher than the murder rate of Russia. Unless... you're only interested in rapes where the assailant was an immigrant to western Europe or the US! I'm disillusioned now, to much redpill.
>That this won't last.
>The problem is that nice peaceful life you've been enjoying is going to go to shit.
How can I be sure of this though? How can I be sure it wont go to shit because you guys and IS manage to collectively get a full out war between Christianity and Islam started or something retarded like that?

>No need to bother with an argument if you can find a grammer/spelling mistake even if there hasn't actually been one in the quoted part
You should leave this place.

Is this a new meme, I'm not following (not the go-back-to-reddit part, I'm familiar with that one)?

The facts are that violent crime (besides homicide) are higher in Europe now than they are in the US and will continue to risr.

>Crime is objectively as low as ever.
>Literally NO-GO zones in France, Belgium, Sweden, UK and Germany
ok.

wow, poland confirmed for europe?

That doesnt make any sense. What would make criminals commit magnitudes more robberies, rapes etc but magnitudes fewer murders? It's just statistical effects from different police forces doing different book-keeping, different behaviors in reporting crimes, that kind of stuff...

Russia has a murder rate which is more than 7 times higher than western europe. We know why - because Russia is a poor shithole, and people live in squalid and lawless conditions in many places. Does it make any sense at all that this only applies to murders and that when it comes to robberies Russia is suddenly much safer than western europe?

>Literally NO-GO zones in France, Belgium, Sweden, UK and Germany
Alt-right memes are proofs

Yes yes, and getting millions of muslims didn't increase terrorist attacks either.

You don't need to post proofs that gravity exists. Thats how established facts those no-go zones are you whiny lefty bitch.

>filthy rich
lol no

>refrigerators
>amazon next day delivery
>immediate messaging globally
>access to near-infinite information and the smartest people alive thanks to the internet
>whines on Sup Forums about being poor

>Thats how established facts those no-go zones are you whiny lefty bitch.
If that's all the proof you need, how do you make sure you're not believing in superstition and urban legends due to living your life in an echo-chamber though?
Of course it did. Due to the miniscule fraction of muslim immigrants who were fully brainwashed IS supporters and willing to throw their lives away on killing the infidels. You're still many times safer from them than the average Ivan is from other Ivans. There's definitely a problem which has to be dealt with, but where is the sense of proportion is my question?

>>access to near-infinite information and the smartest people alive thanks to the internet
>Drowning in near-infinite amounts of shitposting from the most retarded riff-raff on the planet

Let's not get carried away here

Because you should care about how good a life your children and their children will live, and not maintaining vigilance and defending your prosperity is an easy way to watch it erode.

>MIT opencourseware
>fast.ai
>coursera
>even fucking duolingo
admittedly information saturation is a problem but it is not hard to deal with for example by restricting only to verified sources

but i'm sure you'll come up with some excuse and end up doing nothing for the n'th day in a row

I like how the woman has a stop being poor shirt on, when in reality she is likely broke as fuck and her boyfriend has the money.

Sorry bitch but you're only sitting in that tub because you were less fat than your competition, and I'm sorry you believe some of their wealth is part yours, but naw bitch that's not really the case.

Isnt the better way to do that to get a good career and being a good parent, rather than trying to get a civilizational war going between Christianity and Islam? I mean, me and my wife and kids could easily die in that war.
You're right mang, I was just being flippant.
>but i'm sure you'll come up with some excuse and end up doing nothing for the n'th day in a row
Stop monitoring me you piece of sit

>you piece of shit
u mad cuck?

I'd rather work less hours and live in a big house with a family like I guess cunts used to do last century or whatever.
But women are degenerate cunts these days, and I'm leery about taking on too much debt because I don't want to become homeless in the next banking crash, so I guess I should be overjoyed to work fifty hours a week to live in a tiny fucking place near my work so that the government can steal all my money to pay for lazy niggers to sit around on their porches or whatever the fuck it is they keep shipping them on for.
I really am overjoyed to have another thirty or forty years of this shit ahead of me before whatever gold digging cunt I eventually marry divorces me and steals half of my super.

Yeah. I've resigned to being cucked sexually on account of being a weak leftist, but cucking my Ryzen build is beyond the pale

>If that's all the proof you need, how do you make sure you're not believing in superstition and urban legends due to living your life in an echo-chamber though?

Basicly anyone that isn't ultra lefty crybaby acknowledges the existance of no-go zones. You're just like those flat earthers in your own delusion.

I know for a fact that the US is littered with actual No-Go zones (a.k.a nigger areas). My experience is that pretty much all claimed European No-Go zones require hanging out in deserted places after dark.

But I'm open to being enlightened, so by all means do your infodump..

>Crime is objectively as low as ever

This is not true in the U.S. Homicide rates have dropped to where they were in the 1970s, but they were even lower in the 60s, and violent crime generally is still elevated above the historic optimum of the mid 20th century.

>Murder rates is the most reliable stat.

No any longer. Improvements in emergency services has meant more lives are being saved from violence, not that violence has declined.

>flaggot

crime is up 20%~ in the uk m8

Crime low? Peace? Are we living in different universes or something? We may be monetary rich, but spiritually and morally we have never been poorer.

I think this is probably true in Europe too. But we're talking about marginal differences of say 20-30% (homicide rates). It's on the level of lowering your risk of stomach cancer from 1 in 990,000 to 1 in a million, by only eating raw meat for the rest of your life. It's not like the risk of dying soaked in your own piss from old age wasnt high enough as it is already, for people like us.

>we may objectively have more money and less crime but things which cannot be measured have been lowered

>objectively as low as ever
the enrichment is real

Those "marginal differences" amount to hundreds or thousands of violent painful deaths, and that's just the homicide rates. Tens of thousands of people have to live with being brutalized by thugs, or lose their homes because they must abandon their communities for personal safety. You are asking people to tolerate the intolerable, and that's not a defensible position.

He means number of whores and strippers who are in music videos and on twitter and number of dickgirls and How Can Whitey Compete threads posted on Sup Forums.

>That doesnt make any sense. What would make criminals commit magnitudes more robberies, rapes etc but magnitudes fewer murders?

Can you prove it?
Still waiting for your own stats to prove than crime hasn`t rised in the EU.

Heart attacks amount to tens or hundreds of thousands of painful deaths and broken families. Is it any more tolerable? These homicide rates are also the lowest in the world (save Japan) and close to the lowest anywhere in history.

I'm not saying we shouldnt aim for zero.

But sometimes I get the impression that there are about as many people on Sup Forums as in Raqqa who think that all out war between muslims and christians is something to strive for. Such a war would kill tens of millions of people. That's pretty obvious and makes the handwringing about murder rates of 1 in 100000 seem a bit hypocritical to be quite honest.

Did you miss this:
Also
>Argentina
>white

That has been the exact mode of operations that has left us in the situation we are in today where things are deteriorating and leading to the situation where your kids will have it worse than you. The very fact that you think we're trying to "get a civilizational war going" means you have no understanding of what has been happening recently or how Islam has operated for over a thousand years.
In fact you are hiding behind your wife and kids to defend your own refusal to protect them. You are a coward.

What's your solution, specifically? Stop immigration of muslims? Fine I can buy that, just for lulz if nothing else. The right to asylum isnt the most important principle of our way of life, and historically it was to a large part a PR move against the commies and the eastern block anyway.

After that, are you done?

Society itself needs a rebirth of pride morality and industriousness to solve modern decadence or any solution like just banning muslims would only delay problems.
Realistically very few people have succeeded in undertaking such a venture

>Society itself needs a rebirth of pride morality and industriousness to solve modern decadence
Why? Productivity and innovation is as high as it ever was. How do I know this isnt about you being an edgy faggot who's yearning for some street faitan with Antifa and muslim gangbangers because that's what you get off on? Because if you are then you're the enemy trying to light a fire under my peaceful family, risking my childrens well being, you know.

We've been lulled into not caring or noticing, just as planned.

>What is the big problem again?
There are richer people

You've basically just continually projected your insecurities in this thread and I've tried to be nice about it, but seriously look at your own post and how violently willing to accuse others you are.
You claim that productivity and innovation are high, but in reality technology has stagnated to the point where all you get is a slightly faster iphone or computer every few years, your computer is not obsolete by the time you can take it out of the box anymore, BluRay is a decade old, streaming provides a service that that's been available illegally and better since the early 2000s, apps are often poorly made and have massive crashing problems.
Anyways, my point is, how exactly are productivity or innovation high? What metric tells you that we as a people, rather than just a few places like Tesla which is heavily subsidized or Amazon/Google which run massive monopolies, are more successful than our parents or theirs?
Just because technology has advanced greatly should not mean your standards should drop.

If Sup Forums wanted all out war between Christians and Muslims then it would support the immigration of undesirables from the Middle East and Africa into Europe. Nevertheless it won't stop and we'll see how long your precious prosperity upon which you base the health of society lasts. I'm sure there were Romans who thought just like you do.
>pirate flag
S&H

>all out war between muslims and christians is something to strive for.
It is something to strive for. Such an all out war would see the muslims defeated and dramatically reduce their population, thus ensuring the security of our people for at least a generation, if not a century. That's a laudable goal.

>Such a war would kill tens of millions of people.
No, it would kill tens of millions of muslims. Muslims don't count as "people", because they aren't willing to peacefully coexist with MY people. That makes them an enemy.

>That's pretty obvious and makes the handwringing about murder rates of 1 in 100000 seem a bit hypocritical to be quite honest.
No, our concern if for the well being of our people. High rates of violent crime in our countries is a threat to our people, especially when that violence emanates from non-westerners brought into our countries. Likewise, Muslims are a threat to our people which needs to be addressed. That's not hypocrisy, it's consistency via a consistent concern for the well being of our own people.

Wow that's a bunch of irrelevant bullshit saying nothing. Am I being baited? That's the funny thing about Sup Forums. There's totally a bunch of trolls and shitposters here for keks, as anywhere on fourchan at any time. But it's equally full of 100% committed true believers. In this thread I'm (as you might have noticed) not really interested in the former category, so please forgive me if I ignore your attempts to connect white power policies with productivity and user value in modern commodity manufacturing etc. As entertaining as it would be.

Then I'm just going to reject any further crying about crime rates as the epitome of hypocrisy, given that what you want in its stead is many times worse. Literally yearning for wars of actual annihilation from the safety of your masturbation dungeon.

You're just bored mate, join a boxing club or something.

you got any study on this ?

And when your premise is challenged you shrink again back into ad-hom while calling other people trolls. Deep down you either knew I was right or that you aren't intellectually capable of forming your own defense of modern productivity, Sad!

It's all
about the jews...
bout the jews...

no goyim

I know I'm being baited when some faggots tries to prove the degeneracy of the modern world and the need for the Cleansing Fire by complaining that we're still using BluRays in the current year.

5/10 for effort, not even mad tho

All that projecting and conflating my points and still the only arguments you've provided are autistic liberal screeching.

Keep em coming frogman, I got all night. Just remember, you're bumping my thread with your sweet sweet (((you)))s

>HUD takes some niggers out of chicongo
>moves them into small town Iowa
>crime drops in Chicago
>crime stays about the same in small towns statistically, but the little area that gets the niggers has much worse lives as a result
really thinks you make

>Then I'm just going to reject any further crying about crime rates as the epitome of hypocrisy,
No, hypocrisy is humanitarians claiming to care about "everyone" while gleefully sacrificing white people on the altar of secular humanism and multiculturalism.

>given that what you want in its stead is many times worse.
No, what I want is many time better from the perspective of preserving and securing white nations. Slaughtering a few hundred million muslims to preserve western civilization is worthwhile, especially given that they would readily do the same to us to advance the cause of Islam.

>Literally yearning for wars of actual annihilation
An ideological war of annihilation is being waged against western civilizations by the left. A physical war of annihilation is being waged against western civilizations by Islam. Yearning for retaliation is completely justified.

>get btfo
>BRO I WAS JUST HUNTING FOR (You)S

>while gleefully sacrificing white people on the altar of secular humanism and multiculturalism
Which we all knows is a polite way to say "sex with foreigners". While you want white people to die in millions in the final apocalyptic facedown with Islam.. It's like this totally didnt happen one time already!

>No, what I want is many time better from the perspective of preserving and securing white nations.
By high stakes gambling with all of our lives in the hope of murdering 1.7 billion muslims

>An ideological war of annihilation is being waged against western civilizations by the left.
People with stupid hair colors, incomprehensible pronouns and annoying tumblr bloggs

>A physical war of annihilation is being waged against western civilizations by Islam
Terrorist warfare with limited success is being waged by a specific muslim sect (Takfiri Salafism), with the openly proclaimed goal of provoking full out war between Islam and Christianity. A goal you share.

>Yearning for retaliation is completely justified.
Meaning actual war with millions of dead people; not "war" as in having to read icky things on the internet

Not really, but I dont mind getting them. Neither do you. This could go on forever.

What's with all the retarded frogposters ITT?

Face it, you followed your Rules for Radicals so stringently that the second the conversation left the area you prepared for you went all out trying to force it back and now everyone can see you're a retard.

To the best of my knowledge the only people who actually read Rules for Radicals post 1980 is Glenn Beck, his viewers, and people downstream of that meme from there on.

Link to the study where that pic comes from, just like you ask me, or are we supposed to take your word for it?.

Crime was super low in South Africa as well in the 80s you moron

>Am I being baited?

>Which we all knows is a polite way to say "sex with foreigners".
I'm concerned with the brutalization, murder, and rape of innocent whites, not to mention our displacement from the cities and nations we built.

>While you want white people to die in millions in the final apocalyptic facedown with Islam.. It's like this totally didnt happen one time already!
Muslims being able to kill millions of whites in the modern era is laughable. Only one muslim nation has nukes, and they can only deploy them via jets which can be easily intercepted. Keep in mind we're not talking about a war of "liberation" like Iraq; we're talking about a war of annihilation.

>By high stakes gambling with all of our lives in the hope of murdering 1.7 billion muslims
The stakes in all out war with Islam are lower than the stakes involved in trying to coexist with them peacefully. We're already losing the "peace", but we'd win a war.

>People with stupid hair colors, incomprehensible pronouns and annoying tumblr bloggs
People with control of the media, university system, and most western governments.

>Terrorist warfare with limited success is being waged by a specific muslim sect (Takfiri Salafism), with the openly proclaimed goal of provoking full out war between Islam and Christianity. A goal you share.
Poe-tay-toe, poe-tah-toe; there is no real prospect for peace with any muslim sect. Islam is a militant totalitarian ideology. At the heart of Islam is a dedication to perpetual war against the non-believer. Lasting peace with any followers of Islam is an impossible goal.

>Meaning actual war with millions of dead people; not "war" as in having to read icky things on the internet
Meaning all out war with tens, if not hundreds, of millions of muslims dead via strategic bombardment, famine, and disease. All while western populations are kept secure via the mass deportation, or extermination, of muslims in western nations.

Crime rates are blatantly doctored, and even if taken at face value they are not "as low as ever", theyre just low compared to the psychotic crime wave that followed the 60s. Taking into account that testosterone levels are collapsing, which logically should reduce crime levels on its own, and the fact that crime actually bumped up the past few years and that violent crime overall (not just homicides) is over twice what it was in 1960 DESPITE decades of alleged decline, and what does all this tell you.
What it tells me is its total bullshit to believe in the consensus reality that tells us crime is declining when more neighbourhoods than ever are basically permanent no-go zones (for an obvious reason that nobody is allowed to say).
We absolutely are filthy rich though, thats pretty neat I can't lie. It remains to be seen whether technological advance is the truly salient feature of our age, or whether its societal collapse.

>I'm concerned with the brutalization, murder, and rape of innocent whites, not to mention our displacement from the cities and nations we built.
Murder of innocent whites resulting in 1/7th the crime rate of racially pure Russia

>Muslims being able to kill millions of whites in the modern era is laughable.
Ok I guess I'll just trust you on this. Let's fucking go right now, I'm ready for purgatory.
>The stakes in all out war with Islam are lower than the stakes involved in trying to coexist with them peacefully. We're already losing the "peace"
What are your most tangible examples of the offenses that are worth global war on a 3+ billion human scale
>People with control of the media, university system, and most western governments.
Resulting in nothing much worse than incomprehensible pronouns and annoying youtube videos
>there is no real prospect for peace with any muslim sect. Islam is a militant totalitarian ideology.
And yet has every single mAl Qaeda or IS follower subscribed to Takfiri Salafism specifically.
>Meaning all out war with tens, if not hundreds, of millions of muslims dead via strategic bombardment, famine, and disease. All while western populations are kept secure via the mass deportation, or extermination, of muslims in western nations.
You're not being realistic, sasuga fourchan neckbeard

>It remains to be seen whether technological advance is the truly salient feature of our age, or whether its societal collapse.
Probably both. lefties always cream themselves over how the midwest and blue collar workers in general will be out of a job in 2 weeks because of automation, but then they'll support bringing in millions of illiterate 3rd worlders.

Future looks great user.

Here's my source on the "over twice as high" claim. disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm

You should seriously doubt even the reliability of this though. In NYC hospitals reported an increase in gunshot victims over a time span when gun crime supposedly fell by half. Its all a fucking con to make people deny what their eyes tell them

>What is the big problem again?
The heroin addict dying from overdose is feeling good while he dies.

see this too
They have lots of ways to doctor the stats but I agree with you that they most likely just flat out lie about it.

>peace since WWII
what a fucking joke. you think the military industrial complex can function under peace? we've been fighting/starting proxy wars for Israel since 1945, our economy is based off of bombing people.

Should we include Slovenia into western europe?

I recognize your style, you used to post under a brazialian and french flag, but always with the same style using a poor mix of misdirection, circular logic, name-calling, tu quoque and contradiction.
Since I have seen you here for a long while I assume you are not shareblue or CTR, so I suppose you are a long time redditor. You may be quite deluded after posting here for several years to keep trying to bait us with the same drivel.

How exactly would you go about doctoring homicide stats? Giant vats of lye on a Holohoax level? I guess the jews have done it before, so anything is possible...

Seriously though. Pls answer.

I wouldn't doubt they would doctor the stats, but I don't know how they'd do it either. I know they manipulate it through HUD taking a large amount of niggers out of Chicago and dispersing them throughout small towns.
>crime drops in chicago
>puts handful of nigs in small town
>nigs steal, rape and rob like nigs are wont to do
>still lots of whites in the rural area surrounding that town, so crime doesn't increase much on paper, but in real life in that town it gets worse
Noimsayin?

>anons first ever experience of being actually redpilled after drinking the stormfag koolaid for many years
>w-w-what is this sensation? It must be a paid shill with many proxies
>I can tell from the posting style

Yeah, but how do you get rid of the bodies, know what I'm saying? Can you come up with some scenario for how us jews and liberals get rid of them? If you cant then I guess you're not on to us.

>Murder of innocent whites resulting in 1/7th the crime rate of racially pure Russia
Russia has a Muslim population of 10% and suffers from a culture will weak respect for the rule of law. It's not pure,and it's not an example of a law abiding society alla the anglo-phonic nations.

>What are your most tangible examples of the offenses that are worth global war on a 3+ billion human scale
Your question has a couple of false premises. Number 1: muslims aren't human in any sense except biologically. They themselves reject the idea of humanity, and instead bifurcate the world into two categories: believer and non-beliver. Number 2: actual casualties in war occur in the specific theatres of conflict. In the event of an all out war between the west and Islam, those theatres would be confined to muslim countries.

>Resulting in nothing much worse than incomprehensible pronouns and annoying youtube videos
Resulting in demographic declines in white populations, whites being chased out of cities they built, and the literal invasion of western countries.

>And yet has every single mAl Qaeda or IS follower subscribed to Takfiri Salafism specifically.
Semantics. All Muslims follow the teachings of Muhammad, and he taught perpetual war against the non-believer.

>You're not being realistic, sasuga fourchan neckbeard
Look at how things played out during WW2, the last all out war by western powers, and then look at the actual military and industrial capabilities of the muslim world. An all out war between the west and Islam would be completely one sided in the west's favor.

I don't know about that, but if you read my post you can see how they get crime to decrease in the cities without increasing crime too much to notice in other areas.

I'm talking about yurup, not amerifats. I can understand how you get confused from being Israels lapdog for so long. But you put out your fighting on franchise to poor niggers and rednecks, so unless you are one it isnt really you doing the fighting and dying

You get rid of the bodies by saving more lives via improved emergency medical services. Similar to how fatalities were much lower in IRaq relative to Vietnam, even when adjusting for the overall casualty rate. We are having fewer murders in part because we are saving more lives. This is why we see violent crime rates plateauing while homicide rates specifically continue to decline.

>crime is lower than ever
Misleading, since there's more to societal cohesion than crime rates.

>filthy rich
Who is, "we?" Kike bankers? Most people still live below the poverty line. Furthermore, no shit you're gonna get rich if you slap a price tag on FUCKING EVERYTHING.

>peace since WWII
You are lying. Why are you lying?

Poor nigger redneck here. Fuck you faggot

if it was up to me every town would have it's own border and if you wanted to move to another town then you'd have to jump through a shit ton of hoops.

Local culture down to the street level should be preserved at all costs.
I remember a time when growing up that I knew all my neighbours, and people would hold street parties, nobody needed to lock their doors and you'd find old women nattering while sweeping outside their front door.
Those days are long gone and it's a real shame, now everybody is called Mohammed and people don't leave their homes for fear of being stabbed.

>Crime is objectively as low as ever
what?

Crime has dropped for many reasons but only in america (europe its rising for sure). In america we went basically full police state to keep the nonwhite problem under control. Post 60s, in 70s mainly nonwhites were raping and pillaging our high trust white society. So we just locked up an entire population of people. Its very expensive and killed our high trust white society-police trust relationship but it "worked". I see europe going down the same path as they are still in high-trust white society police mode. They are going to have to move over to the american model to keep the white people in their safe cuck bubble.

Homicide stats arent doctored, however most of the decline is attributable to medical advances. Lives get saved and the result is a violent crime, but not a homicide. Hence why victims in hospitals remain level or increase despite a homicide "decline" and why violent crime does not decline as quickly as homicides.
In my view violent crime is probably not declining at all

fugg forgot chart

Also if someone could look up crime stats of recent years that would be great. I feel like our little attempt to stem nonwhite crime is breaking down lately because there are so many of them these days and the police are not given the leeway they once were to crackdown on the dindus