It's 30 fucking degrees C in the shadow in Skien where I live omg holy shit just kill me now senpai

It's 30 fucking degrees C in the shadow in Skien where I live omg holy shit just kill me now senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/xqUFG
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/kuwait-swelters-record-breaking-54c-heatwave-weather-7152911.html
archive.is/jrspI
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1399-0004.1985.tb00236.x/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This degenerate thread is now a redpill thread

>Girl on the left
damn son... Put some babies in her

Shame she is going to ballon up to 200 lbs as soon as he does..

31 C now...fuck me pol

When life gives you lemons, you go outside and go for a walk in the nice weather. At least you don't live in nesbyen right?

Shlomo will do it, don't worry.

Dude, im out in my porch, just grilled two koteletter, my man....
im dying here

I'm starting to feel really nauseous

same girl

Holy sweet mama

Get a case of cold beer and go swimming.

so much for winterchan

I already drank my one beer I had left, my man

T H I C C

get more muhammad

If I go to the store I will die
and my car's an inferno in there
also the oil pump on my car might be broken and I don't want to drive t

Is that you user? How does it feel knowing these degenerate freaks are going to rub one out to your picture?

A man needs a name

Put on shorts and deal with it. It gets 30 degrees Celsius here basically every day and you just gotta suck it up and sweat.

Them some serious tittahs right there. Would motorboat, fuck and put on a diet, in that order.

On the right.. my god. Even the men look like they'd have tight little boipuccy's. Norway I'm coming for you soon, gonna settle in Tromso.

What's the humidity like up there?

Fuck i wanted to emigrate to norway just because i though it was cold as balls but even you get 30 degrees?? Where t f do i go now??

>30 degrees Celsius
What is this in English?

>one

No, I am not white
I am steppe nigger from central asia, my non-mongol friend

Only 30 celsius? Wow, you're quite a pussy.

50 to 70%

86 degrees.

massive mammalian mammories

It is molten hot translated in your backwards system

norway, youre supposed to be better than this

name

>cumskins think 30c is hot

It was 55.6c yesterday here

That's pretty muggy, we get the same. I hate it.

>can't take 5 seconds to type "30 celsius" into google

this bitch needs some BBC asap

>oil nigger who never leaves his air-conditioned private palace
>DUDE THINK IT'S HOT? LMAO

>All kuwaiti's are rich meme

I work in the military, I'm outside 80% of the time

imgur.com/a/xqUFG

Why you actually clicked on this thread.

It's hot when you live in a brick house without air conditioning and you're acclimatized to 10 degrees

I played 2 rounds of gold yesterday and it was over 100F/38C. 85F/38C is a fucking joke, quit bitching.

Norway fags I'm buying a house in Tromso, southern Stalheim. I speak decent Bokmål and dislike niggers. What can I expect if I plan to live there working as a very well-off registeref nurse? (I put 5000AUD on Ethereum in 2013)

YOu need to learn something, you guys have a dry heat where 30c is perfect outside weather and beach weather.
In a big ass actual city theres no dry heat, theres only humidity, here in Cologne we had 35C a few weeks back with about 93% humidity, with that enviroment you just have to stand in the shade and your clothes are wet.
Its fucking insane.
I can chill with 42C in direct sunlight in greece or any other place with dry heat.
As soon as it hits 28C here people are dying.

lmfao 31 is comfy as fuck. You want me to teach you snowniggers how to thrive in the heat?

>bragging about living in a desert full of muslims

>speak Bokmål
kys

Stop fucking with my head /pol

One of these days im gonna write a few stories about all the stories and theories you guys have.

no it wasnt

Se å hut dæ te hælvæt

Lol would you rather I learnt Swedish or iceland-elf speak? Fuck off

It gets humid here too, Hans, a few weeks ago it was at 80% humidity in 45c heat.

Borderline supersaturated air

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/kuwait-swelters-record-breaking-54c-heatwave-weather-7152911.html

>no nudes

And here's the archive
archive.is/jrspI

I can only get so erect. I want to park my dick between those titties monday morning and leave it there until friday afternoon.

Bokmål is a written language
It is impossible to speak it by definition as it is a written language, not spoken
You are referring to dano-norwegian
All Norwegians who don't speak dialect are degenerates

Why are you doing that if you don't know what to expect

There MUST BE!

>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/kuwait-swelters-record-breaking-54c-heatwave-weather-7152911.html

you're the one who have to kys

Well thats sounds uncomfortable as hell.
Poor guy. Here in Cologne we have constant rain and 18C atm.

Feels like ive migrated to the bong islands in summer.

38 degrees daily since 1 month ago.
Keep crying sven.

I was hoping to get some context on the city's demographics. Oslo and even Bergen had an obvious amount of Somalians and shit skins. Reminded me of a cold Dandenong here in Melbourne.

Another thing I've noticed is that the sky here is super pale, I went to Malta a while back and the sky was so blue it was almost surreal; I could actually look at the sky without sunglasses - I have pale eyes, I have to wear glasses here otherwise I would go blind.

why the fuck do you want to move o the second most cucked country in Scandinavia, nigger?
Dude, our economy is so fucking regulated I unironically wanna live in Sweden instead.
btw good luck buying any car over v4 200hp in Norway haha

Keep away from 90% percent o Norwegian cities of you don't wanna se niggers or arabs.
Try Vestlandet, but good luck finding a job.
t. Telemarker living in Skien, most diverse and multicultural city in Telemark with a pop of 50k only

Good stuff.

Thats freaky. I only know a really blue sky.

Weather is freaky anyways atm.

A week ago I was wearing wifebeaters, surf shorts and flip flops. today im wearing jeans, sneakers and a hoodie. And next week is supposed to be hot again.
Its fucked up.

Never been anywhere close to your country or region so I cant say anything about the skies blue.
Its always very blue here.

It's an investment property and insurance if for my own cucked country. Our opposition will more than likely win our 2019 election and open the immigrant flood gate. At least it's cold up there and I'm more than happy with that. My grandparents are from up there anyway.

This country only has two seasons, winter and summer - it gets as cold as -6c in the winter and as previously mentioned - 55+c in the summer. There isn't much fluctuations in temperature here, it's either freezing or scorching hot.

Aside from sandstorms and a lack of fertile land, this is the go-to place for any madmax LARPers.

> be Kuwaiti
> be living in a nation of 50% inbreds

The rate of consanguineous mating was found to be 54.3% with estimated population incidence rates 52.9 to 55.7%. First cousin marriages were the most frequent type. The average inbreeding coefficient was 0.0219 which could be considered high.

Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1399-0004.1985.tb00236.x/abstract

inb4 "That's not what the Koran/Islam/Mohammed/Ahmed/etcetcetc means"

It's rather close to Oslo so it kind of makes sense, but still what a shame. The only other decent city that far north is Murmansk, and that place is depressing. (Sorry ruskibros)

Well there's always southern Argentina, at least they're white down there lmao

I wouldn't move to Norway if I were you, but if you really want to...
I don't know, it just seems unrealistic to me. What is your plan? How are you gonna survive and cope with the taxation and love purchasing power? Seriously, we don't have so much money to spend after taxes and food. A pack of cheap meat here costs 9 dollars... and a decent car brand new costs ridiculous amount of money.
Well, Norway is no America, but if you wanna give it a go then I cant stop ya.
Also, you cant have dual citizenship in Norway
remember to do lots of research on your rights and privileges before you emigrate

I fucking hate sand
I hate not being able to look at half naked sluts in public in summertime (summerdress caught between asscheeks hmmm)
I really really like pork products
I get sunburned quicker than a piglet on it first day out in the sun
Did I mention im so pale im basically jon snow?
And god damn do I hate sand
And I think all the muslim inbred types ( you know what I mean surely) would get on my nerves real hard.

Weather is a lottery here in west germany anyways, 2 years back we had 20C in december for a few days.

low*
Just focus on Russia. Get a summer house thereor something near the Black Sea, or Georgia

>inb4 "That's not what the Koran/Islam/Mohammed/Ahmed/etcetcetc means"

Presupposition's like that are dangerous, you don't know if I'm a muslim, so don't strawman my argument before I have even said it.

Yes, inbreeding is rampant in this part of the world, & it's the reason why this place will never develop, if we were to be left to our own devices.

As for me, I'm of Iranian descent - It's mostly beduins (Nomads) who are inbred.

I've travelled there numerous times and have friends/family there. Getting citizenship wouldn't be hard, but you're right. I'll take another trip up there next month and properly look it over. Thanks for the advice.

>i'm white!!!!
t. arab inbred

It takes one to know one I guess, only an Inbred would of not read the sticky