How can we uncuck ourselves and stop taking that jew dick?

How can we uncuck ourselves and stop taking that jew dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oczqtf6X2eE
instagram.com/richkidsofinstagram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe half the world should get some game and stop being such scrubs

stop giving a shit about money and possessions. them Buddhist cunts have it right

I'm 1 of those 8.
AMA

They have bunkers inside bunkers hidden from even the goverment and those are just the decoys.

They can not be found let alone stopped.

NazBol

True.

I agree. Normal people should just work their ass off 24/7 and live in shitty conditions. I mean who needs possessions when you've got work, right?

>guys it's not about the money
>lives on australian wage/neet bux

Why do you come to a Laotian macramé enthusiasts bulletin board to LARP? Follow up question, isn't faggotry like this against the law in your Turkrape shit hole?

I'm not joking. I really do run most of the world. Well, not "run" directly. You know what I mean.

Why don't they ever show how a certain (((ethnic group))) that shall not be named is richer than the whole of humanity combined?

>How can we uncuck ourselves and stop taking that jew dick?
Nazbol revolution and the final race war.

End corporate welfare and abolish central banks.

Third Positionist Nationalist Populism
Demand
> Publicly-funded free at point of use healthcare at least as an alternative option
> Heavy taxes on capital, particularly on land value
> Decreasing immigration generally so as to decrease the power corporations have by getting such a large pool of low-skill labor
> A drastic tax on wealth, possibly something like a scaling logarithmic tax, the proceeds of which would be put into things like hedge funds, stock indexes, etc. and the returns of which would go to the poorest people of society, which would generate consistent revenues and be a better investment overall than social security
Among other measures

Yeah we should take it from them and distribute it equally to every person on earth. Everyone gets a check for 4000 dollars! Once. That will solve everything.

Post a timestamped image of one of your most ostentatious displays of personal wealth

How many of the 8 are Jewish?

free
Stop creating inflation

Only rich people do that. I myself like the others hide my wealth and power. In fact I sometimes masquerade as a homeless man and randomly drop or hide 50k USD and see who finds them.
I've been almost everywhere including the south pole.

not only are they hoarding that much money they also kill rape and eat children

t. kike shill

you WILL hang

He was being sarcastic you ignoramus.

>only rich people do that
lol, no you dumbfuck, wealthy people literally do it all the time, they just don't realize they are doing it. For example, when Alex Soros posted a picture of himself with then President Obama, he was posting a timestamped image of his most ostentatious display of wealth, i.e., a meeting with a sitting president for no other reason than his last name.

>let the people with all the money that control you do what they want, forget about it, just stick your head in the sand, bro.

except thats the actual smarmy kikery they go with

you see it in every one of these threads

>hurrr u u u u u jus just don get economeeeeeee

1 kike holds 99.99999999999999999999999% of everything yes obviously there is a huge problem

Nice ride you got there sir, you have my conviction. Now how will the IMFand the BIS construct their final central banks to consolidate NK and Cuba? Also when will the final papers of the STARGATE program be declassified? Also how is that mindhive thing coming along?

Gee maybe stop immigrating the entire third world and letting these fucks have super cheap labor with zero complaints?

And see where that got him? The real "rich" never flaunt it. Ever. Of course you need to be real rich to know that. Consumers come in all shapes or form but the players are always hiding themselves.

>hoarding a fiat currency
oy vey goim there is not enough money out there we need to print more

Kim Jong Un and his father were paid off a long time ago. NK is still not ready for democracy because they have more uses as a proxy threat.
Ever wonder why Kim always has his hand on the big red button but never bothers to press it? It might be surprising to you but he's not doing it on purpose or just out of general retardation.

We could take 10% of all non governmental bank accounts worth more than £100 million across the world, create a world bank2 , and spend it only on things that enhance lives, like free worldwide wi-fi.

>Not realizing governments run hand-in-hand with the kikes.
Have you not seen this you fucking bong? youtube.com/watch?v=Oczqtf6X2eE

fucking larping faggot, the wealthy never flaunt their wealth is a COMPLETE meme. It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle precisely because almost all humility from the wealthy is false humility.

Let's see. Cuba, right. They'll become part of the US in few decades on their own terms and choice mind you. Don't ask.

>STARGATE program be declassified?
All I know is that psychic abilities are useful but harmful to the body. The more "powerful" one is the more their body deteriorates from the cosmic energy which comes from outside of their body instead. It doesn't matter what gets declassified these days because even if does it's either extremely vague or lacking data on purpose in order for the general population to not be able to use it or it's just extremely useless to everyone just like the UFO files. This might sound weird but any day now we can release info about Aliens along with hard facts and proof but it's gonna be forgotten within the week because nobody can actually put that information to use except maybe for creating religious cults and other society destabilizing constructs.

Zuckerberg.

Please tell me a little about "Atlantis", and/or Antarctica.
It'd be fun to meet you and discuss these things.
Thanks.

>the jews are the reason i'm poor!
What is this statist bullshit? If you just read human action, you'de realize how wrong you fucking are. The only way forward for society is anarchism, or else the statists will destroy humanity. When the big government is taxing, I mean stealing, from the people so much, there will be an anarchist revolution soon. I base my beliefs on ayn Rand, the greatest thinker of the last thousand years. Who the fuck are you basing your little statist theories off of, you little shit?

I think you meant to reply to We are not the same person.

Here is one of George Soros' home, nothing ostentatious in this picture, no sir.

No. No you're not Atanas.
Your company is shit.

Maximum wage

Here is Evelyn de Rothschild, I'm sure he got that antique clock on clearance at Brookstone, because he wouldn't be one to flaunt his wealth.

They should buy some countries and start waging war against each other for global dominance

>He thinks our current wars arent waged for exactly that reason

Good goy. After all money isn't everything, right? Even though some other guy's gonna die from hunger today it's all part of the system goy. Trust us. It's for your own good. We wouldn't have that much money if we weren't right.

Why buy something you already own?

And yet your average normie doesn't know about any of these people, but they see their rich friends posting their wealth on instagram daily.
>instagram.com/richkidsofinstagram/

I'll be direct with you. There's a tomb down there. That's about it. A dusty old mayan-like pyramid structure. Personally I don't believe it's aliens like the linguist team from the first expedition back in 91 claimed. No, I wasn't part of anything but I have read the briefings and reports.

>Here is Evelyn de Rothschild,

why you guys picking on Rothschilds this morning? they're just wannabe catholics

How close are we to bloody revolution? What will the sides be? Who will win?

How powerful is Sup Forums?

Stop teaching Keynesian economics in universities and colleges.

Its all a scam.

You almost caught me, you little shit.

>How powerful is Sup Forums?
It's already leading the study in memetics and their uses. That's right you're all our scientist and test subjects.
>How close are we to bloody revolution?
Far
>What will the sides be?
We against ourselves.
>Who will win?
We will.

>flag

checks out