Employment

how many of Sup Forumsacks have a steady job and how many of you are NEET?

Yesterday I would have said NEET. Now I'm an air ramp worker at my local UPS hub. Just got off a actually

I work as a Logistics in a warehouse, in a job originally meant to be a part-time

Drive for a living.

Is the pay is good?

bump

Yeah I'm part time as well right now, but due to "physical exertion" all entry level jobs are part time, and they stay that way. There are no full time package handlers period. Despite that they still give full medical and retirement benefits

I draw a few hours a weed for about $200 a month. It supports all my hobbies such that I don't find myself needing any more money. Hence, I don't have the threshold of greed required to look for an actual job.

Trying hard, just got turned down from a great opportunity after THREE (3) stages of interviews.

I don't claim any gibs but I feel like I might have to soon.

I can't get a fucking job ANYWHERE. Fast food places won't even call back. May as well just ride this out for awhile and join the fucking military.

I work for Wells Fargo. Work from home making 113,000 a year. Shit is cash.

NEE here. Training to drive trucks. Faggots who run the yard never let me come in and practice, though

I work in construction, I place doors, windows, walls etc. 700€ a month for no previous experienve and free training (hard physical job). with that I can easily allow myself a nice lifestyle. still live with parents so I can waste a lot of money, I just think that not having a job is not how to be Übermensch. work makes you free.

Night shift stocker at a grocery store

Retail management here trying to move up into an executive position.

Just started 60k a year job two months ago... they might end up eliminating my department though any day

Pipeline foreman/heavy equipment operator. company take home truck, free gas, company credit cards-$28.75 hr.

Eternal NEET here. How's it going, wagecucks?

NEE here too, doing a course in computing (learning office) havn't been a NEET by choice. I don't think any of us are.

UPS bro here too, driver. 6 figures easy

OP here, I used to be a intern tutor for my degree.

Then couldn't get a job as a tutor or lecturer, worked at a retail company, trying to find better employment.

So far, haven't got any, always called for an interview, but they never called back

Paying bills and rent = threshold of greed

Kys fucking basement dweller

>I don't think any of us are.
That's where you're wrong.

Have a degree?

Been out of school for over a decade and literally never worked

no, but the hours are long so you still get a decent payout at the end of the month.

NEET.

>tfw work a comfy front desk job at a gym for $15 an hour
Feels pretty good man, I even get to convince my friends to come work out for a discount.

27yo lifetime NEET

Been a software programmer for over 20 years. Started right out of high school with self-taught skills. I have a 17 year old that works in landscaping for $14/hr. There are jobs out there anons.

Bar work at a hotel part time before uni starts in September, then it's off to do a meme degree and get shitfaced for 3 years. After that it's the army for me

I live of my parents €3 million inheritance. I finished college though, Accounting.

Employed programmer after graduating with a compsci major and math minor.

I have a semi-steady job. I don't have any fixed amount of hours per week, they tell me when they need me. But it's usually enough.

just wondering, what's the political ideology you believe in?
being a NEET is almost the same as being a kike (a leech, but dumber).

HVAC technician, I work at a huge gold mine fixing Ac' s and heaters pretty cake job but it's fun

Hmm maybe, I certainly don't. I did work for a time and then had some serious medical problems leaving me unable to work for several years. Living hand to mouth every week isn't that enjoyable.

Math major. Graduating next year. 300k starting, any job i want.

Been in continuous employment for since graduating and just got promoted.

Been with my same company now for 14 years and 1 day.

The military has stricter hiring practices than fast food places.

I worked for 12 years without a single vacation or sick day. I got lucky, after that, with the stock market and willingly went NEET, I make about 35k annually just doing nothing. I've also already paid off my house and my truck, so my living expenses might be 2 or 300 bucks a month.

It's kind of alright. Hitting the gym a lot.

what is a job

Steady job in telecom.

Electrician/Mechanic
Design/build/maintain machine to do with fishing. Love this job.

im a legal employee

Attorney here

that's good, enough for whole month?

haven't been able to work for 2 years. if you're not callin ICE daily then you deserve to die, i am your neighbor cucks

Someone lied to you.

Those are nice things that I just don't want. I don't dislike people who do want them enough to work for them. I just consider a desire for superfluous things to be greed.

Are you that nigger with flies all over it's ass crack?
A job is something disgusting that you get paid to perform it.

I knew a kid who got a 16 on the asvab and got into the army. It's not much harder than fast food.

Sparky in the oilpatch
About 7k a month after taxes
Work about 70 hours a week though

I work for the government. Comfy as fuck.

Paramedic, fulltime and no job security in sight due to Burger diabetics and Boomer fucks.
>Feels good when get to see Boomers decrepit and broken, like the legacy they left us

I'm 50, been in IT stuff for 30 years. I work from home as a consultant. Currently I build highly secure intranets for large companies. I charge $92 per hour, straight time. Kind of a niche thing, but it's been good to me

Wine tech 2 for a Gallo owned winery in California

I just started a steady job today

Might as well be a NEET I just graduated in April with an IT degree and have applied to 200 places and done six interviews since January and haven't landed anything. Currently wagecucking part time at a grocery store I've worked at the past six years it's depressing. Got a few leads this week tho between an old friend from school and a position a company emailed me about after career services lady from uni forwarded my resume to. Keeping my fingers crossed idk how many more rejections for jobs I can take.

good on u!
what kind of job?

Y'all are seriously just spilling your guts about your employment/financial status? Just say no to data-mining threads, kids. This is how we see asinine pieces in places like Buzzfeed.

Naw, you're just gonna have to hold that L, brainlet poorfag.

And you're shitposting already? you gon get fired jamal.

Currently looking for an apprenticeship as trades are the way forward

You have to be actually retarded not to be able to join the military.

never heard of anything like that

NEET

Freelance copywriter + I do bank shifts as a support worker for extra cash when needed. Nothing too taxing. I just ferry some actual autists around to the shops and take them on social activities.

My dad tells me I should get a "real job" even though I earn more money than he does and live a pretty low stress lifestyle.

I work as a financial analyst for an investment bank.

It's ok.

I'm a post office counter clerk.

Data entry
Start in 3 minutes

8 credits away from a biology degree.

I work at office max.

Wageslaving sucks.

good on u user hope ur job will be nice

I deliver pizna and wash dishes at a restaurant.

People give me money to drive around all day smoking cigarettes and handing them pizza.

I make 10/hr washing dishes and 20/hr delivering

Retired from Jew slavery at age 30

I've just graduated from uni.
Got a temporary part time job as a carpet fitter's mate.
I need more money to afford a car, insurance and petrol so I've been looking other jobs.

I have a part time job while finishing my master degree.

Handing in my thesis and going to work full time from August.

>mfw liberal arts student but still have a relevant job I enjoy

What'd you graduate in?

Okay, but I sure hope you've got internships or some kind of experience. You're not the first math major to think he's got it made just to be NEET 3 months later because he didn't think that the market for math majors would be saturated and he wouldn't have to compete for jobs.

Auditor making 75k a year out of college currently shitting on the toilet at a clients office with all of my work done

I like you guys!

Work is slavery. Taxes are theft. Society is a joke.
PermaNEET with ambitions that don't include working is the ultimate redpill.
Just avoid depression and you will find that life rewards those who refuse to play ball (depending on country of course)

Lol

Gender studies.

Good luck on the new job then.

You got rused by an ancient meme

And what is your plan for the rest of your life?

oh no

just here to blame boomers and move on

Please be joking

Have a job and got offered two jobs in the last 5 days.
>suck it, neets

Thanks user, but what do you like about us?

>what's the political ideology you believe in?
Completely irrelevant, since there's a clear difference between that and real life. Conflating the two is the source of Weltschmerz (look it up), and that I don't want.

Yes, I'm a leech. Give me one good reason why it should be any other way.

>software eng reporting in
Our economy is still fucked up from the flash crash, but software consulting firms are raking in mad money.

I'm a 22 year old shut in
What the fuck do I do

neet worldwide uprise when

Go outside

Your work makes your boss free.

Software Engineer working on a DoD contract. Project is interesting, pay is good, and I telework most days.

It's arseome.