WTF Does this mean????

There was a thread yesterday about a "Plot Twist" in the Mueller investigation. The theory was that Mueller's team is actually going after the DNC.

Pic is the last post seconds before thread was archived. Probably a drunk LARP but was cryptic enough that more eyes need to be on it. What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/comey-to-meet-privately-with-mueller-before-senate-hearing/article/2623836
cbsnews.com/news/trump-interviewed-robert-mueller-for-fbi-director/
youtu.be/sYhNwI3iIJ8
conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barron ?

It means Cankles' pieces aren't where she thinks they are.

I like it. It doesn't make an outrageous claim unlike EVERY OTHER LARPER at this point in time. I trust Trump, and I trust Putin, and now that they're openly cooperating things are about to get interesting.

Comey flipped?

>Look not at the cabal behind the curtain, but the man behind the curtain beyond that!

Soros?

One of the more interesting theories I've stumbled upon is that Soros and Trump are working in tandem. Soros isn't pro-Israel and he just does whatever makes him money. If a successful Trump presidency would make Soros money, he'd help him.

A request was made to the DNC by the FBI to turn over their servers for forensic analysis to prove the hack happened.

The DNC refused to comply.

Leftists on twitter were mad as fuck, saying this is "nit picking" and that the "Russian Hack" wasn't about the DNC literally being hacked, but a "wider range of behaviors".

Mueller and Comey.

Post the thread please

What is their smoking gun that the American election was hacked by the Russian in a way to help Donald Trump and hurt Hillary Clinton? I haven't seen anything beyond the DNC related evidence.

Checked but no. He´s a bloody Satanist m8, he wants a little bit more than just money....

Sounds like fucking fantasy. Comey was a narcissist who had a twitter keeping track of all the articles that praised him. Mueller is probably as scum as Comey, considering how he was in charge of the FBI for many scandals and successfully covered them up.

Digital forensic analysis also proved that the data transfer was too fast for remote hack. Someone had to be physically at the server to get the data.

There's something in here somewhere anons... i can feel it

Smoking gun? They haven't even produced a gun or smoke. There is no evidence at all.

Bump

>CHANge

Cute.

Bump

Thank you. I´m going to look through that thread. But quick question. Did that Person post multiple times, or just one?

Who the fuck are you?

What if they were corrupt, but not really scum? What if they had no other option but to co-operate with the Clintons and their fuckery? What if their lives depended upon them being corrupt? And now with a new sheriff in town, they've been set free.

Aside from calling Trump a liar, Comey's testimony did no damage to Trump. It actually helped him because it showed there was no obstruction of justice. The testimony really hurt Lynch though.

There isn't one. The only thing that has been proven to have been "hacked" was john podesta's email, which was literally just a basic phishing attack that could have been done by a ten year old and that hasn't even been linked directly to Russia.

bump

Just once, the very last post.

Bump

>people still believe LARPs

Thanks for keeping this alive. This thread seems really interesting

I hope people stop buying VOTL. They disappoint every time

I feel unusually mentally retarded. Kept asking myself, "What does 'I tend snow' mean?"

Bump.

If you don't know anything else about Comey then this makes sense. He has been involved with Clinton corruption for a long time though.

see pic related

He means that Trump will end jewish secret societies same way they ended our old elites.

We will find out about that i guess

There is no smoking gun, to date. The best they can do is dig through peoples' personal lives to find that one time they said "hi" to a Russian as they passed them in a hallway. They have a big pile of nothing. I'd like to know if there has been a lamer conspiracy theory ever perpetuated by our mainstream media.

I want this to be true so fucking bad please let this be the 27th happening

Soros makes his fortunes when nations crumble, and what he wants is a Balkanization of the US.

Still better than bumping Wh*te Boy btfo, Apologize or Richard Spencer threads. Oddly enough they end up being true 40 percent of the time.

It's really hard for me to believe Mueller is a good guy, Brennan literally called for a coup if Mueller is fired and you damn well know which side Brennan is on. Also, this is the LAST real chance the swamp as at removing Trump peacefully, the hopes and dreams of the donor class DC politicians rely on this investigation. Also, Mueller is a dirty cop, if you've seen the list of shady shit he's been involved with then I find it doubtful he'll lock up the pedo criminal mafia in DC.

Is he really redpilled? He is a (((Soros))) after all...

'ello!

I think there is more to it, but that post really is cryptic...

Magic is in the air, something has fundamentally changed about our world.

Shit will really hit the fan, huh? I hope July 27th is not a LARP.

With Mueller's investigation coming into focus, Sessions's recusal now makes more sense. He did this to completely distance himself and appear to be impartial, whilst waiting for the right opportunity to un-recuse himself in light of the new facts. Mueller's team will bring these facts to light.

It'd also explain why Trump came out against Sessions recently. The appearance of a divided camp only serves to mask a united front.

>Look not at...but at...
JFK WH user?

Comey testified that he leaked his memos. That's a crime. He also committed perjury. Why haven't we heard anything about charges being filed against Comey? Because he flipped. He met with Mueller the day before he testified.

washingtonexaminer.com/comey-to-meet-privately-with-mueller-before-senate-hearing/article/2623836

Trump meeting with Mueller the day before Rosenstein names him SI is also very interesting.

cbsnews.com/news/trump-interviewed-robert-mueller-for-fbi-director/

This person was part of the flood of Seth rich threads, I'd recognize that rambling anywhere.
I would not trust them, or the thread they were a part of. Just my opinion.

Back to page 1

Bumpu

Because Comes is /ourguy/.

Plot Twist: He is FBIanon

How?

This Gowdy interview makes a lot more sense...

youtu.be/sYhNwI3iIJ8

Honestly I´m so surprised. i honestly thought that recusing himself wouldn´t be a problem, and would even help him going after those criminals, since he wouldn´t have to deal with the Trump russia bullshit.

Gowdy Rowdy

It's probably JFK's most famous line.
>Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.
Every American kid hears it 1,000,000 times in inspirational speeches.

They literally can't go down that road or Hillary goes down for colluding with Ukraine. They HAVE to keep it to illegal collusion to hack the election.

German bro. Give me your take on his coded message

Ah yeah I remember that. Ty.

Trump is about to run Russia out of the global oil market (hence Tillerson as SOS)- oil and natural gas is Russia's key to survival. Putin only pretends to like Trump because he knows that fact will be used as a weapon against him by the American media.

Syria, Ukraine, nukes, lasers, whatever they are just games/media narratives. The oil is what matters to Putin and OPEC is in a bad place right now. For all their games I hope Trump unleashes American oil and natural gas on them.

I know what I know you can accept it or reject it.

I thought Russia and China were scheming to kill the Petrodollar

Disagree. Putin and trump can and will work together and while both will fight for the best interest of their country, they are not corrupt.

German/ Russia/ USA/ friendship when?

Never/ only if Trump is God Emperor since we need that much time to become uncucked...

I agree, but Putin wouldn't be acting in his country's interest if he allowed OPEC to lose control of oil prices and the oil market.

The way I see it, china has a real economy. Russia just gets by on oil and then uses their Cold War military to throw weight around. I can't see any scenario being good for Russia if they lose control of oil prices and the oil market. The people in Texas etc. are actually starting to cut in these days even at the low prices.

Quality post. Thank you and God bless.

Ye but I think Trump won't force him in such a bad situation. However the soon to come happening could change everything!

DONT LET THIS THREAD DIE REEEEEEEE

Fuck that, Soros needs to hang.

We need more /investigatorbrainlets/

Bump

He's so old and senile at this point it doesn't even matter. Same goes for most of (((them))) at this point. They're going to rely on their Dbag children to follow up on their legacy, and it's not going to work.

Fuck me could you imagine if comey was FBI user. That'd be fucking stunning.

Haha great pic. Fits the topic well

According to the Russian Security Council Trump wants to return Russia to greatness to stop the Chinese from expanding into Russian territory And looting their 75 trillion dollars worth of natural resources to stop ww3.

Literally what? Source? Sounds too good to be true.

That's what I'm talking about

I mean I don't think Trump wants to turn Russia into a dumpster fire, but he does want to maximize American production and decrease regulation. When he does that, the companies in the USAs only pathology is to make money- which they will do if it's there to make- and that's really out of Trump's hands once he opens up the regulations.

What I'm saying- the USA has had the killshot on Russia for a few years now. The new oil technology is starting to become cheap enough to displace OPEC. If we behaved like them- we would have run them out of the oil market with no compassion already and destroyed them and their people (who I have nothing against). But whatever my thing is just that you better pull it on up and sell it before it's not worth anything right or wrong.

Soros is a multi billionaire.

He said the most enjoyable time of his life was taking people's property while working for the Nazis .

He has the money to do ANYTHING....and his best memories are working for the Nazis.

Soros is seriously fucked and will burn in hell

Are you really that fucking stupid? You think anyone with a real life would bother with this rotten shithole?

Gotcha. I just feel like they needed China because Obama was literally retarded and a globalist puppet. However now with him out of the way, I could see a Russia/ Trump deal on oil. However certain (((people))) Need to be arrested first for that to work.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Nazis. If I could time travel, I would go back and help Hitler succeed. Cucks like you would never exist.

Wait a minute goyim. You all saying the six million intel agencies signing off about the Russian hack was a lie?

This is literally the savest site for insiders and FBIanon was legit.

This is a good piece to read

conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/

is this getting slit, or why the fuck is this always on page 3? I feel like this thread is quite active.

You don't think busting degenerate skulls is fun you're in the wrong place.

I figure it's a good time to ask given the thread's content. What does everyone here think of all the LARPs (VOTL, Anon5, 222, etc.)? I think they're all disinfo

Damn.

I was one of the people who called the person who posted it days earlier naive.

Honestly it does sound like 100% best case scenario. We are taught that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

But yeah, I called him naive

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics drumpflets have to do so they can believe this. Is it that 73D monopoly I've been hearing so much about?

I kind of want trump to stop fiddling in Russia's tarbaby proxy wars, and beat them in the oil fields where they would be helpless.

Then we will be far more important to China's bottom line than we already are and at a certain point they will be forced to side with their bottom line. When that happens I suspect the breakup between Russia and China will be dangerous to everyone especially China but I don't think anything will actually come of it, if this scenario was to come about.

You are literally retarded. Everything here is a LARP, or repeated from some other source. Nothing is OC except for the occasional /b tard that slays his girlfriend or commits an hero. Fuck off you german cuck. Shouldn't you be fluffing mohammeds cock up so he can fuck your wife?

bump. seems interesting. if anyone cares: votl tweeted a lot in the night but it got deleted/censored within seconds. i didnt screencap cause i thought someone else here would... anyway: it started with "exposing zionism" and that "israel and saudis will kiss the feet of every other nation when shit goes down", it continued with a pic of an rabbi who teaches that jews are aliens and are here to rule/take over earth, next was a youtube vid "south park - alien cocaine", last i remember was "villians will be seen differently and history will be rewritten". at least i made one screencap after an user asked for it.. it says "England Into Death"

I believe they are all disinfo agents also

>my intentionally vague anonymous source was legit

Sometimes I think Sup Forumss motto should be moved to Sup Forums. Way too many gullible saps.

I think Anon5 is just a really enthusiastic conspiracy theorist and isn't ill-intentioned, VoTL and 222 might be in the same camp of working out a good Blue Beam narrative.

R u retarded or just new? We had multiple Insiders here already and your insulting of Germans doesn´t change that. WH user and FBIanon are both legit Insiders and others are legit from time to time too.

yfw Trump outjews the jew

Day if the rope incoming.

you just outed yourself as a shill >gg

No.