Oy Vey, SHUT IT DOWN!

twitter.com/ConorS/status/888480176576888832

I wish someone would reach for a knife and stick it up her self-righteous old cunthole.

>Someone might get violent. Ban these types of articles. Free speech != hate speech.

I hate this cunt.

I got bored of her shit books halfway through the second one. Terrible writer.

>write a shitty book that nu-males love
>think you have the ability to write about politics

can someone glass this cunt?

Didn't she take in refugees?
Might happen

Or, I imagine, she cherry-picked the most well-to-do refugees imaginable

how many refugees has she taken into her mansion?

liberals see her as a God.

>omg, harry potter writer. hates trump so wise. i'm smart because i agree with her

Starring Drumpf as lord meanwizard

>Conspiracy theorists who've recently reached for guns and knives?

You mean the guy who shot up the baseball game?

Yeah, we do think liberals should be held to account for all of their conspiracy theories regarding Trump.

But I don't think Rowling is going to help there.

#NOTALLCONSPIRACYTHEORISTS
#ANEVILFORMOFCONSPIRACYTHEORIST
#NOTREALCONSPIRACYTHEORIST

I mean thats all you need to say.

>ah well they werent real conspiracy nuts, real conspiracy nuts are peaceful, its the conspiracy of peace.

did she pause,even for a second to check if Pewdiepie was actually a neo nazi before putting him on blast on twitter?

>lord meanwizard

who was the only decent character in the whole damn mess

which conspiracy theorists that recently reached for guns and knives?

>talks about Russia

That pizzagate guy with the rifle who went out to alefantis place

What about Snape being a super secret good-guy doubly agent squared?

>which conspiracy theorists that recently reached for guns and knives?

The Democrat who shot up Republican congressmen at a baseball game is the most recent
The violent ones are ALWAYS Democrats/Leftists

Actual conspiracy theorist or "rabbi watcha doing"?

Reminds me of a hate parcel being mailed to the islamic centre in Quebec the week that people voted against a muslim-only cemetery. Seemed like a coincidence worthy of being a (((coincidence)))

but he was paid to do that by democrats
he had a murder charge they let him off for to derail the news cycle

Does she stop and think about her fellow traveler attempting to massacre republican congressmen before calling for her minions to pretend they're Harry Potter and destroy the Voldemorts.

The petition for her to take refugees precised they would have been picked randomly in the pool of refugees arrived in Europe.

Otherwise yeah, no doubt she would have taken a grandmother and 8 year old boy for a couple week.

So cute that local police, political elite, multibillion industry MSM and even Pope the pedo king himself, are all defending someone who is just a humble pizza guy. Must be some amazing pizza.

>inb4 the 8-year old refugee starts talking about the dangers of trump and capitalism

doesn't alefantis mean "lover of little children"?

Pretty much every thing that guy does, have some pedo references. He's a honeypot, 100%. Probably a front desk of brownstone operations.