APOLOGIZE!

>A Bangladeshi teenager called Akash said he was 17 when he arrived there in summer last year, but was soon removed from camps reserved for unaccompanied children and vulnerable migrants.

>“In the beginning, they wrote I was 17 but then they took me to the doctor and wrote down 18,” he added.

>“The doctor just examined my teeth…I tried as much as I could, but they never accepted my age.”

>Zahid, a Pakistani boy who said he was 16 when he arrived on Lesbos in March 2016, said authorities listed him as 19 without any kind of examination.

>“They never explained to me why… I told them I was 16,” he said. “I don’t know why they changed my age. I asked them many times and the only thing they told me is to sign some papers.”

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/News/world/europe/child-refugees-greek-camps-adults-abuse-suicide-greece-middle-east-north-africa-lesbos-moria-a7849586.html
archive.is/WO293
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

independent.co.uk/News/world/europe/child-refugees-greek-camps-adults-abuse-suicide-greece-middle-east-north-africa-lesbos-moria-a7849586.html

archive.is/WO293

based greeks

WHY THE FUCK IS A BANGLADESHI A REFUGEE IN GREECE?? WHY IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED. SENT THEM BACK

>Bangladesh
>refugees
I wasn't aware of a war in Bangladesh

>Pakistani

Damn, the pakistani war has been though no wonder this man's aging was accelerated. Grant him asylum naaaaoooooo

Your neighbors tell us we can't, and they're the ones paying the bills, so no can't do!

>Bangladeshi
>Pakistani

Seems like they are also confusing illegal immigrants for refugees.

>Wrongly Identified

>I told 'em I was 17 but they used medicine to determine my age

Doesn't sound like Fake News at all Independent.

fucking Krauts

Denied care? Or just that the care givers are overun with shit that's not their problem?

Fuck these economic migrant "kids".

Well if it isn't our old friend lizzie dearden

she can't keep getting away with this shit.

>hello i would like visa now
>scratches beard
>I am 12 years old
thank you sir.

>not letting in refugees from the Pakistani/Bangladeshi war
You monsters. Rot in hell.

Atheists from Bangladesh could probably make a good asylum case given how machete-happy Muslims over there are.

I had a beard when I was 10. Your point?

>I need meds for reasons... I am 14
>Ahmed you have a full beard...
>I mean I am 15

>wrongly
>16 years old

>Child
More like an obviously 34 yr old rapeugee being called out for posing as a 14 yr old

It's kind of shocking that journalists are able to print shit like this with a straight face

They cant stand each other, yet, theyre under a 100% muslim population in these camps.

So why the FUCK should we let them get in to european countries?

You were actually 30 years old my friend Muhammed muhammed

you should see a doctor. u prolly have cancer

>I had a beard when I was 10. Your point?

Both of your gypsy-parents have a beard, so do you. Your point?

He's 16? Fuck off.

Next.

Like they give a shit. They get off from replacing us with trash.

>islam commits suicide

Just themselves?

Countries are getting sick of the piss takers who come here wrinkled and balding and say they're 16.

It's perfectly possible some kids will end up on the wrong side of the barrier. But considering how many kids were hurt by ficki ficki middle aged men in their barracks before, this is the more humane solution surely?

>BANGLADESHI A REFUGEE

They have legitimate claims if they're ex-muslims (who are routinely chopped into pieces in public in Bangladesh), or gay or rebelling in some way to the oppressive regime.

The problem is that using this definition there are hundreds of millions with "legitimate" claims that could swarm Europe.

What we need to face is that these rules were written post-WWII when everyone was in a "never again" mindset and wanted grand gestures that didn't mean jack shit because they never had to be tested against reality. We've never faced mass migration under these rules and it's fucking obvious the logistics don't work. But they're so morally grandstanding nobody wants to just come out and say it was bullshit all along and not realistic.

I wish even Sup Forums would bring the discussion up from individual fickifickis or people who are here for gibs. Of course they are. There will always be parasites. The much more crushing point is that we can't even remotely handle the ones who are eligible to come here, in the best of circumstances. This means the rules have to be torn up and revised. THAT is what everyone is afraid of talking about.

As long as you keep going "look at this guy, he's not a youth arrival" or "look at this violent rapist" you're just getting into a minor skirmish where the other side just points to some crying child and wins the argument. Aboobloohoo muh keeds. DON'T play that game.

I dont believe a fucking thing that pours out of their lying mouths.

>They have legitimate claims if

No they don't you cuck

>t. average SD voter

Re-read the agreements your country signed.

I'm so triggered, imagine all these 30 year old children left alone amongst sexual predators in some shady Greeks camps... It is so wrong, so, so wrong.

Is getting at the root arguments instead of bickering about individual cases supposed to be normal for SD voting? I don't think it is. They should step up their game.

Or is it just german humor?

>refugee
>from a country that has no war
>seeking refuge from your own country
>seeking refuge from your genes

this is literally a comedic play we are all taking part in as we get to watch them try to infest our boats and sink us all
what a beautiful fucking melodramatic play that appeals to our vagina centric nations

Get fucked, we brexit now we don't need to listen to anybody anymore, you can have "our share" of violent child rapists coming to europe for free money

LOOK AT ME
I'M THE TODDLER NOW

What I meant was that SD voters are no different than civnat kekistani cucks - treacherous low T fuckwads like you will always be fucking around the low IQ invaders and unironically thinking of their rights when your country gets irreversibly degenerated. The documents your globalist cuck infested government signed regarding rapefugees work at your and your people expense. Nobody in the world has a right to set foot in your country, because subhuman niggers can't into civilization. More important is that your government has even less right to change the genetic future for your nation because of bullshit moral reasons.

If father has beard = you have a beard
If mother also has a beard = it grows twice as fast!

I am kinda proud.