Other urls found in this thread:

armyg1.army.mil/hr/docs/demographics/MRA_booklet_10-ARMY.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mQD2w4HU3jw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only ones to realize that marksmanship can't be obtained through gibs

We want to remain the apex predator.

>be black
>train in streets of inner city
people who practice at the range have no chance against those who have years of practice in live setting

How many cheese makers were at the range?

It's 99% whites and spics here. Saw a black guy with a Yugo AK once though.

I dunno, I do a decent bit of tactical shooting with a half chink and a full blood indian (feather)

Niggers already know how to shoot good and shit

I don't buy that shit.

>be real skreetz nigga
>try to shoot cop
>die
>be military veteran nigga
>get private sector training
>kill several cops before being blown up by a robot

Oh that's why I only ever did M.O.U.T. training as a zogbot. We never had to qualify ever. Wew I'm so glad you are here to enlighten me.

RAY SWORE RAY SWORE RAY SWORE
DESU DESU DESU DESU

Because so many whites don't practice. If shit were to go down we'd probably be outnumbered 100:1
Is that some kind of Army POG shit? How can you do MOUT and not been qualified with at least a rifle?

ya user, having a gat is not the same as having a gat and knowing how to use it well under stress

zero user

Because it's actually how you need to train for the race war. You don't need to be an autist and lift like all the gym fag will ask you to. You need to be good at shooting your enemy.

True...white men serving in actual combative, war battlegrounds would be much more seasoned with weapons than dindus that seldom hold their firearm properly.

>doesn't realize that proportionally there are more blacks in the military than whites
armyg1.army.mil/hr/docs/demographics/MRA_booklet_10-ARMY.pdf

Niggers are too busy having live fire vs. matches between each other. No time for the range. Don't know about spics tho. Probably on siestas or some shit.

>doesn't realize that most niggers are POGs

This. Look at all the rappers that get shot several times and still live. They hit and run and hardly aim since they can't afford to put 100s of rounds through it to get a feel for it.

>doesn't realize that's not true
>doesn't even try to provide a source, just anecdotal bullshit

LOL

if there ever is a race war it's gonna be so one-sided

Fifty Cent was shot in the face like 80 times and they couldn't kill that nigga.
So either
a. Blacks are superhuman and there melanin is bullet resistant
or
b. Blacks can not shoot weapons.

^this

or
c. Fifty Cent is a repitillian

Shut up, pussy. The men are talking.

We get these vato locos at the ranges in So Cal. They almost always have a SKS.

lol

>3 gun
>training
Pick one faggot.

>life jacket kevlar

youtube.com/watch?v=mQD2w4HU3jw
You can't kill what isn't alive.
>blackmantappingforehead.jpg

Training for the Race-War.

Any training is better than no training. I'd rather have a lard ass that can shoot but can't run than a runner that can't shoot.

>armed with cactus
who's gonna win?

Niggers practice on each other and sandniggers think allah guides their bullets.

Prep for race war. Make sure you're ready for the chimps.

>range
>not going to your local public range and go shooting with the local peckerwoods and beaners

Such is life in the Southwest

You 3 gun?

Ya and IPSC
getting into precision rifle too

>2008

I'd love to know exactly where this gentleman is right now..

Watch your back, Whitey.

/k/ tards get highly offended when you say it but it's the cold hard truth. the people who can shoot a stationary target in a sterilized, controlled range setting have a totally different set of skills and would not perform as well in an active situation like the gangbangers who have experience shooting real people and/or escaping from live fire in an urban situation. people who did their service in the military or serve in the police force and who thus have actual working experience dealing with operating their firearms while being shot/taking cover who have learned to not freeze up in a dangerous situation would fare better than the larper who only ever shoots at a piece of paper in a resting position, from a safe range, wearing earplugs and other safety gear.

it's like the preppers only knowing the convenicne of suburbia their whole lives who buy tons of camping and survival tools but never actually use them thinking they'd thrive as well as someone who actually built up experience camping/surviving in the wilderness or living in a remote, harsh climate when in truth if SHTF they'd be the first ones to get robbed or die miserably before setting foot in the woods.

Nice..

What are the odds that she is a virgin bride

،KEK, my sides

>not /k/ tard
>army veteran
>saw combat

otherwise you're not wrong--however 3-gun/IPSC and PR and more than just punching holes in paper. prolly closest to combat training you can get without joining the forces

because you can't buy ammo with food stamps

Are you fucking retarded

3-gun, IDPA, USPSA, etc are all good exercise for your shooting abilities. Now, like anything, you have to have proper form to get the most out of it, but the idea that shooting competitions that stress accuracy and speed are bad for you is kind of dumb.

>ape

Shieeet*

Socal native here. Can confirm only light-skinned Mexican families, Asian families (especially Filipinos) and White folks at the range most days. However, at the NAB Coronado range on my last qual, all brothers, all colors. I have to wonder what happens to those squared-away Black guys when they leave the service... some decent shooters there. I imagine most go cop? I see a few in San Ysidro in uniform from time to time. Not the same deal, less chat and socializing.

I told you faggots Sup Forums was filled with spics. I can Fucking smell them.

>competitions that have you moving, shooting, reloading and witching weapons aren't good practice

I've seen plenty of Latin folks at the range. They don't dress like that, and they don't show off. They also seems to be in the know about good sidearms, good overall firearm choices and NRA stuff around ton. This shit is "Lowrider Magazine"-tier scrubness.

kek reminds me of this wallpaper

There isn't a more deadly animal on earth than a white man with a rifle. I've heard blacks are easier to fight than mudslimes and i've had lots of success against muzzies so niggers will be a walk in the park.

>>doesn't realize that proportionally there are more blacks in the military than whites

doesn't realize only a fraction of blacks are in combat arms MOS

I think they shot themselves more than they shot enemies kek

Skinnies can't shoot for shit. They're like Orks... only dangerous in numbers on khat.

at my local range i see blacks almost every time i go and i live in vt one of the whitest states.... granted its like the same 3 black dudes each time. idk wer both only using anecdotal evidence

lol theyr using that metal fence as if its a solid wall that provides cover

spbp

Nigger culture is all about posturing. The amount of time spent in actual shootouts is probably just a few minutes. And there are no tactics involved.

There are some pretty based Black ex-military guys at my favorite Kearny Mesa range in San Diego. Half-ass red-pilled too, and open to real talk without the bullshit.

True.
I've always wondered how a completely modernized east Asian country would do in war. Despite their supposed high IQ, they seem to be missing a crucial component when it comes to warfare.

Agreed in many situations. US Army niggers actually sometimes (fuck, generally) get up and carry their weight even if they pitch bitch fits in bivouac. Not unreliable, but not the most solid every time, just average, still brave enough often enough to be glad to see go home.

I found this one youtube channel run by this black guy named colion noir (weird fuckin name i know) he said that he was freaked out about going to a range because he thought the white country folk might not be welcoming. he said that when he finally went they were very accepting and helpful and that he was the only one making race an issue. less black people at the range could be due to black peoples unfounded apprehension

>race-war combat tactics
>take a pot-shot at dindus
>watch them kill each other in mad shootout
KEK

what video is this image from?

Aggression in the face of equal force. Absolutely they lack it.

Asians and Indians don't own guns in the same rates as whites, and black people and Mexicans don't Like to broadcast their status as gun owners because they are more likely to be viewed as armed thugs

ya user that could be it. we only got a couple chongers that come out

Army niggers are by their very nature above average. From what I've heard, the US military doesn't accept people with an IQ lower than 85, which is the average for blacks in the US. In other words, you're only getting the top half.
Granted, that isn't saying much.

San Diego experience says this is true. When I do see Black dudes, they have their families with them and they are 'exposing them' to other people and guns in general. Sometimes friendly, but not like on the base.

because niggers field test their weapons in the hood or at convenience stores

youtube.com/watch?v=wviE8ntfZkI

>tfw to poor to afford the ammo

i live in vt so you either shoot at an expensive club or on someones land. I go to this farm that is partially converted into a shooting range so its entirely up to the shooters to stay safe. everyone is extremely nice, helpful and talkative no matter the age race or sex as communication is key to safety . great experience every time i go

They are not low or high IQ. But I have seen a lot of Army units with a mix of White racists, Latino maniacs and Black soldiers coalesce into one giant hate machine of survival and death. I was not Army, I was Navy (but not shipbound, and was often attached for EOD), and our Black sailors were not even playing the race card even once. We go do the shit, we have a beer, they try for white pussy, we fuck a couple roasties above their best pay grades. Lots of fun shit-talking when you leave port. Protip: Whites always get the good pussy, Blacks always talk shit about it but admire it.

Stop being a nigger and get a real job

Why are combat arms so white?

The shop I buy from owns a range near our family ranch, not exclusive and not expensive. You help collect casings for a fee and an all-day pass, and the shop cells cert'd reloads (which I buy just for the range).

ammo affordability is no excuse you can buy a replica co2 airgun for under $200 that is exactly the same weight, functionality and similar recoil (co2 is directed backwards to create the blowback and artificial recoil). airgun bbs cost $5 for 2-3000 rds

So paintball?

lol the farm i go to needs to start doing that the range is covered in casings you literally cant put your foot down without stepping on a case its basically pic related

.22 is cheap and available again. Get a 10/22 and practice

You know you can sell that shit right? You can actually make money from it.

There's this crappy public range near me, and no shit there are mexicans that go there every day to pick up whitey's spent cases and sell them. These fuckers don't even shoot, they just sit around in their shitty trucks waiting for you to leave then move in like roaches. The amounts they pick up weren't even worth it, but it's like 0 effort. I always made sure to pick up every single case when I still went there to discourage them. Now I shoot at a spot way into the desert where I ride dirt bikes, because fuck even being around that.

Because deep down inside, we are basically berserkers.
We are so scary, we scare ourselves.
We try to hold ourselves back.
Because we know if we let ourselves go, it won't be just towns and cities than burn, it will be whole continents that will burn.
Being the reasonable people we are, we know that would suck the big one.

>>tfw to poor to afford the ammo

you're greentexting incorrectly newfriend

save up a few bucks and buy by the brick. you'll save a fuckton of money

gunbroker.com/Rifle-Ammunition/BI.aspx

>that datsun A100 in the background

F
At least its glory will live on in My Summer Car

nice red target.
see that one from miles away.

I remember at the barracks I was at there was only 5 blacks but for main personnel the non concripts 0%.