youtube.com/watch?v=R-r04SQ97_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4-r6Xen4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
books.google.se/books?id=rD1vvympVtsC&pg=PA68&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Persian_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They still fight jews better than (((Americans)))

Yes, they are the true Aryans
And they fight Jews better than you white slaves

>Ahmadinejadstein
>"""aryan"""

t. mohammed mohammed islam al bagdadi

Ayyyyy lmao

>''haha let me post that one mixed girl and claim Iran which was ruled by Turks for centuries is ''aryan''''

even before they were BTFO'd by other empires, they were brown.

Muh Dinnerjacket is funny, leave him alone.

This can't be real

They actually are though

of course "not"

why do you post this ugly skank so much, frog?

First of all they are midgets midgets. 1/2

Aren't they?

Woah. A president whose country has jews is seen shaking hands with a jew.
>meme flag
Ah OK I see.

Iran midget country 2/2

second of they have little peni
the smallest peni in the middle east.

third of all they look ugly, as even they hate their looks.

6 and the biggest pathetic thing ever

Arab raped their asses for 1500 years kek

one of the highest prison populations in the middle east.

STOP user you are destroying them

Add Turks and mongols to that, and you will have the manlet country you see today.

This. Only Nu-pol has a problem with Ahmedinnerjacket

youtube.com/watch?v=7q5P9epHc-s

Their past president was shorter than my night stand.

ok now, let us compare world leaders with Iran past leader.

Hue monkey, manlet Iran

manlet Iran, chink

manlet Iran, nigger

King of the repefugees, manlet Iran

manlet Iran, low tier roach

Rag head, manlet Iran

Based Japan roast Iranian sandniggers

true Aryan passing by

Gay P*rsian ahead

savages

Iran hate thread

Loving your work m8

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking dune coons how can they ever
R
E
C
O
V
E
R

Now kids, if you see something like this what do you do?

you fucking do this, pic related

Here is an example, it happened just two days ago.

and what do you think of them pol?
as the next post will cover it up.

answer is this

These are great memes. ty

They keep posting the SAME BITCH, like this Iranian refugee in Finland, and the algerian cunt.

Apparently she's the only ''good'' looking women in Iran, and the low IQ inbred P*rsians think it will win the whites hearts by posting her, she's isn't even Average in European standards

OP is a kike/some jews are based
>youtube.com/watch?v=R-r04SQ97_Q

got you covered for a full file of Iranian memes, use it when one of them typical butthurts show up.

BTW everybody, this dumb inbred Persian diaspora tried to show pol how white he's country is, ended up showing the average Iranian soldiers, i present the manlet.

his*
wow, getting tired of roasting this shithole and it's ''people''

>48
not an argument

Ahmadinejad is based, youtube.com/watch?v=k4phNuwx8Hs he doesn't gives a shit, closest thing to /ourguy/

>t. mahmadan al shirazi
>implying their graduates are legit
>says not an argument
>doesn't make an argument

want numbers? One of the highest homicides in the middle east.

Again, one of the highest numbers of crime and rape in the middle east, let alone the world.

>no data from India
You do understand we send 100k just to the US?

same group
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4-r6Xen4c

Yeah, they USED to be Aryans, that is until they were taken over by Arabs and interbred.

The people that lived in Iran before shitskins came were. Today you have vestiges of that, but it's far from all of them these days.

Lol you think we want to be white? true there are a lot of embarrassing guidos and sluts. But not all of us are like that. Also, we fight the jews better than anyone.
>nazi flag
lets compare all the contributions to this world from Iran and Germany, shall we?

>82 million people
>3.0 homicide rate
>afghanistan
>33 million
>3.0 homicide rate
on a similliar note

>This table indicates the number of, and per capita cases of recorded rape by country. It does not, and of course cannot, include cases of rape which go unreported or unrecorded.[12][13] It does not specify whether recorded means reported, brought to trial, or convicted. Each entry is based on that country's definition of rape, which varies widely throughout the world. The list does not include the estimated rape statistics of the countries, per year, such as South Africa having 500,000 rapes per year,[14] China having 31,833 rapes a year,[15] Egypt having more than 200,000 rapes a year,[16] and the United Kingdom at 85,000 rapes a year.[17]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

>egypt literally has more rape crime than iran even though it has a smaller population
well done

t. retarded american(or jew) op who doesn't know what Aryan means.

Most of you fail to see that Arabs didn't stay all that long in Persia, as Turks and Mongols took charge, most of the islamic period in Iran was Turkic, as central asians and anatolians were replaced, and also the existence of azerbaijan, one would assume they were more of a mongolian rape state rather than a Semitic one.

>Comparing a war zone country with his shithole
>Egypt has smaller population
it doesn't dumbass
also confirmed sandnigger
see

Iranians are bros
With the Jews.

ahh yes, three OF THEM, all hiding their flags, before any dune coon says the obvious, yes i'm also using a meme flag.

To put this much effort to make them look bad. This UN fag was probably cucked by a persian

kys

Is this a fucking joke? Cars, computers, antibiotics, etc etc all German inventions? Meanwhile Iran is literally a shithole and has always been a shithole full of degenerates? Give me a fucking break.

doesnt matter, if it has a larger population in the middle east only furthers my claim of them being a shithole.

you believe that turks are persian rapebabies? Then why is 88% of the turkish laungage inspired or taken from arabic or persian?
books.google.se/books?id=rD1vvympVtsC&pg=PA68&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

>cucked by manlet
lol sure abdul, no Persians in my town.

>effort
emptying a file, no effort.

>make them look bad
they look bad desu, ever seen yourself in the mirror? Shave that unibrow.

thats rabbi aryeh

But you failed to fight off the Arabs.

Aryan means this:

They are a shithole, just like Iran, never claimed otherwise.

>''you believe that turks are persian rapebabies?''
You absolute dumbass, it's the other way around.

>Mexican intellectuals

1. that's an Algerian
2. they lost almost to everybody

>computers
brits
>antibiotics
scottish
>cars
german

also

>but you failed to fight off the arabs
so we're the egyptians
and the armenians
and the kurds
and the spanish

tell me, are all of those except for the egyptians arab?

meant persian rapebabies, anyway.

>you see mohammad, the persian has ignored my arguments for more than 5 seconds and therefore i have proven that I have the strongest and richest culture in the middle east.

>continues to write a book about homos fucking eachother
>???

*turkish rapebabies
it's all so very tiresome, isnt it cank?

>but you se-
no

>you see mohammed
lol but really abdul, i don't have a Persian next to me.
Again, i'm saying ''Persians'' are turk rapebabies, because they fucked you up so easily.

also

Nice JIDF thread.
Saged and hidden

that pic
real women of your country are those below but we aryanz and sheiiit

The rapefugees are for 90%+ not Syrians but other worthless 3rd world scum like turks, morrocons, afghans, niggers from nigrica and other semetic scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Persian_wars
>every single war ends in a status quo
>but the ak koyunlu and the seljuk turks ahah, dont you seen ahmed u r a turk missfreak!

not really

seljuk turks invaded persia but ended up becomming persians themselves and making persian the official laungage of the realm rather than altaic turkish.
> Grousset, Rene, The Empire of the Steppes, (Rutgers University Press, 1991), 161,164; "renewed the Seljuk attempt to found a great Turko-Persian empire in eastern Iran..", "It is to be noted that the Seljuks, those Turkomans who became sultans of Persia, did not Turkify Persia-no doubt because they did not wish to do so. On the contrary, it was they who voluntarily became Persians and who, in the manner of the great old Sassanid kings, strove to protect the Iranian populations from the plundering of Ghuzz bands and save Iranian culture from the Turkoman menace."

Do you actually think that because a country has a foreign dynasty for a period that all their native men magically disappears and all their women get bred by the new ruling family?
Are you unironically this historically illiterate?

>als-

lol they fucking won the whole war

looks british, who is he?

Oh my god he met a jew on a bilateral level HE IS A KIKE!!!!!!!!!8!8!929922

This. Assad and Iran are BTFOing all the filthy Kikes and Americans. Hope many more Americuck terrorists die like in Jordan.

dumbass nigger, all middle easterners look like shit, its just makeup on their faces and stupid guys thinking they look like that all the time.

>Believing Jewish tricks ever.

and tell me, are persians arabs? No.
For fucks sake you said it yourself, persians have more in common with turks than semites.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition

>has a foreign dynasty
>for a period
>a period
>600 years of turkish rule
>still not turkish

you're getting tired cenik, go home.