Make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet

make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
youtu.be/HrG8nDDd3GE?t=2m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is an atheist

H3H3 is nothing but memes for normies who are under the impression that they aren't into normie memes despite the fact that they like one of the most popular youtube channels around.

So the typical Jew

>Shitpost
>check out flag
Sage

Honestly for a kike he could be worse.
Exposing degenerates is ok
Even the guy he originally ripped off, Sam Al-Hyeed likes him now.

irrelevant, stop pushing your religion

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

Ethan is pretty funny
I feel a little guilty about being an anti semite when I watch his content

He think internet is his personal army, he befriends people for his own benefits and dumps them when he don't need them anymore. I hate these 2 jews.

Fuck off nigger sick of retards on Sup Forums defending him he needs to be taken down a notch.

Literally who?

>Oy Vey, how will we ever afford a house in the LA hills without your donations goy?
>Oy Vey, we're hanging out with Post Malone - what great luck!
>Oy Vey, anatha trip to Israel!

He should have stuck to reaction vids

Boycott Israel

>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box

Example pls. I've been outta the H3H3 loop for past year, at least

Ok Max calm down, just because Frank & Idubbbzz have been spending more time with him than you lately

hes a filthy kike, feuding with /ourguy/ Jake Paul (fine Aryan gentleman although a bit lacking of morals specially when partying all night with loud music) for exposing the jewish lies.

Keep in mind Jake Paul has a beef with another kike at the moment, so they united to take him out.

he stood by hugh mungus, and also as far as I know kept with the story and found new footage from before the incident

youtu.be/HrG8nDDd3GE?t=2m9s

overall most of his videos are anti-sjw, along with pewdiepie, they get millions of views challenging the normie narrative

Hahahaha did our boy Sam ever confirm this?

Most people are self important egotists simply because they don't understand basic epistemology and how evidence and reason work.

So they hunting to point fingers at others to look comparatively superior or comparatively normal.

It's the "kick down" of the "kiss up kick down effect" known to psychologists and sociologists.

He also kisses ass in his videos as well via virtue signaling.

He's a typical human being.
Stupid, uneducated, pretentious and rarely correctable.

Beat me to it you fucking faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1ufw9tDaJ-w
Check the description.

check the top comment

thanks buddy

>Jewish atheism refers to the atheism of people who are ethnically and (at least to some extent) culturally Jewish. Because Jewish identity encompasses ethnic as well as religious components, the term "Jewish atheism" does not inherently entail a contradiction.

I should have opened the link in the first place. Fucking manlets, when will they learn

But the thing is one is true and other one is a Jew.

>h3 hates jake Paul and is envious of him due to the money he makes and how they can barely afford to live in la
>post Malone and joji (filthyfrank) made a podcast and called him an envious person

>pewdiepie actually supports him and talked to him
>is proud that he joined the club of being fired by the Mouse

If you think Ethan and his horse wife are woke, you are wrong, he may have self hatred for himself and his religion, but he still pulls his tricks and cannot be allowed to bash the one guy telling LA to fuck off using their own culture in their own predominantly Jewish neighborhood where he lives.

>h3h3 ripped off sam
>sam ripped off..
Ill give you newfags a clue. Sup Forums

>degenerate manchild with an army of retarded teens, an actual team of fat faggots & spics
>/ourguy/ because he's blonde & annoyed everyone around him including 2 jews
C'mon son.

Like nearly all jews

I wish more people realized Sam Hyde is a supporter of The Daily Stormer and that 99% of the Kek alt-right memes are created by them.

They organize to make it look bigger than it actually is, and youtubers aware of this fan the flames for personal profit (Laura, Greg, Carl, etc.... while idiots like Andy aren't aware that they're being used).

>But fuck those react channels, amirite? They're the real thieves who steal content to make their own. Scum!

What's the matter OP, did he trash one of your shitty videos?

Jake Paul is a fucking retard
His only saving grace is that he's white.

that jake paul guy is a fucking asshole, and pewdipie sticking up for him really annoyed me, because he'd be the first guy complaining if someone like that moved into his neighbourhood.

this is Jake Paul's crew, notice anything?

H3h3 hit its peak at the vapenation video but it's been on a steep decline in quality ever since. Once they built a decent following they became self righteous and borderline arrogant especially when it came to the crowdfunding.

I do, when i go to the grocery store i always look were the vegetables/fruits come from and if there is some kosher stickers on the other products. I have never bought something from this country.

Literally read the thread of course 4channers should hate this guy go fuck yourself when did you come from the_donald before or after the election retard.

>Most people are self important egotists simply because they don't understand basic epistemology and how evidence and reason work

like you.

except you're just too fucking retarded to realize the epistemology isn't real, 'evidence' is an opinion, and reason is just another mental confusion.

>So they hunting to point fingers at others to look comparatively superior or comparatively normal.

what? what? try speaking english.

>He also kisses ass in his videos as well via virtue signaling.

do you have any thoughts of your own, or is it all just memes?

>He's a typical human being.
Stupid, uneducated, pretentious and rarely correctable.

sounds just like you.

Which podcast do they refer to him as envious??

Which video was it? Show me where ethan touched you

lots of hair product.

Defending a hook nosed kike nice one bro you keep doing you I wouldn't expect anything less from a degen amerifat.

I just enjoy the fact that he did something to piss you off. Poor wittle baby!

wew lad

>fat bong fag
>roastie whore
>spic twins
>all dress & act like they're black
Is there supposed to be something good about this? What are you, twelve?

eh if post malone likes him I like him

>t. Jake Paul

Kys cancer

Gas yourself before I do it for you, you fucking kike

>he needs to be taken down a notch.

Jesus you're the most insecure fagot I've ever seen here!

LOLOLOLKEKEKEKEHAHAHAHAHA

i subbed to h3h3 on 3 accounts because of this thread, for every post you make i'll add 2 more

fake and gay

h3h3 is a good jew. pretty based

What did Ethan do now?

Yeah he pissed me off constantly because he acts like his the top of morality on youtube like his the top judge of everyone.

hair dye

what's up my jake paulers
glad to see this piece of shit thread in the trash where it belongs

Sam Hyde Mentioning h3h3

Someone is a little mad.
Look at all you faggots being mad about a guy who makes videos on youtube.
Go watch that sam hyde idiot and his "funny nazi memes heheeh Xddd JEWs AMIRITE?" and end yourself , you cancer

Please use sage. Stop getting baited this easy. Let these threads die.

Hi shoenice

Ethan helping expose youtube for being insane sjw cunts seems to have made Sam change his tune on him now tho

How is he not dead yet?

show me the video where sam hyde does the nazi meme and dabs on them jews

>acts like his the top of morality on youtube
Yea, cause those scumbag degenerates he points out are totally better, amirite?

Kikes are very skilled at manipulation. Be on guard.

all jewtubers are shit at the core

he looks like this guy actually

>shit eating grin
>big guy
>extremely rude
>you immediately become scared for your life within 5 seconds of interacting with him

how can we be sure it wasn't Nick or Charls instead?

>H3H3 is nothing but memes
subversion is what jews are best att using whatever culture tools available
nobody believes that ( or do you seriously think a jew is not praying to money )
you get a automatic (you)
this

>builds massive YT channel off reaction videos
>if you think about it, reaction videos are literally the most lazy, leechy thing you could possibly conceive of for vid ideas
>tries to trademark the term "react" on YT

I think these kikes take the golden Jewish stereotype award

This fool was under my radar until recently so I watched some of his top videos. Boring,lame, don't care about any of these topics. I don't know why anyone cares about this guy.

blue eyes guys from Spain (not latin america) aren't "spics"

The "I like men" look.

literal LITERAL belief in religions is for low iq brainlets. High iq people are cultural religionists, the entire jew race is practically this. True believers are dumbfuck useful idiots who don't realize religion is a societal glue/moral framework and actually believe there is a skydaddy watching over them and there were arks and miracles and shit fucking lmaoo

You idiots do realise pewdiepie was being sarcastic in his "support" of Jake Paul?

>critisizes other e-celebs and slander then for months
>invite them on your show to get more views
Has there ever been a more jewish e-celeb?

I can't see any comment confirming it's Sam. Help me?

shieeeet it's not there anymore senpai

Sam confirmed it was him

>t. Jew

At some point you'll realise that semantics doesn't require high intelligence. Hopefully by then you find out the Jew IQ meme is exactly that.

He can be funny but yeah he should stop the muh reacting video jew shit.

>coughing while making weird faces and body movements is funny

He and Idubbz are like those High School Mean Girls who talk shit from a distance, then when they meet the guy they were shititng on at a party, they try to befriend him.

He does more than that, retard. He has a good sense of humor but he needs to come up with some original shut. I found him funny at first but now click off after a minute. It's the same old crap. Plus he whines about not getting money and about shit that happens to every other youtuber faggot. Like I said, he's funny but he's stale. You can tell he does it for the shekels.

That kike didn't even help Jontron when he was getting shit from the leftists. Ethan care more about his relevancy than his friends.

>He does more than that
>It's the same old crap
Pick one retard

But yeah I agree he's gotta be the biggest jew on youtube and he has no shame about it. They literally begged for money for a whole week and then went to Disney land the next week.

The point is that he's a total hypocrite. Remember when he criticized that faggot for making fun of someone on the internet? Ethan went for moralfag as if he never did that before.

They stopped being friends when they left New York. I think at one point ethan called it weird that jontron was saying right leaning talking points.

It still feels wrong.
Even Egoraptor defended him and he's a massive cuck.

>Jon
I love him, but new content fucking when.

Yes, but he also claims that he a Jew.

He views Jewish stuff to be all about heritage and philosophy, rather than a religion.

He mentions it on his Podcast from time to time.

Yeah, he was willing to go the distance, but once he saw how much more there was to gain by playing the defense game all year long for PewDiePie , he did exactly that, and seemingly forgot Jon, only to mention him for three seconds during a Podcast, off the cuff.

Hila, who was once close to Jon made some passive aggressive tweets meant for Jon, but has since deleted them and as far as I can tell, she is the one that made the decision for H3H3 to stop supporting Jon.

His last podcast where he talked about getting wife out of religion was a pretty big sign that he's not a great person.

Youtube ecelebs aren't politics you dopey cunt. Fuck off.

He is the most jewish person or jews you can find.

He at one point lived in Israel

He got a cushy banking job with no experience, because he was jewish (a lot of jews get sweetheart gigs like this btw if they're a jew, just look at CNN).

He somehow was able to afford a house in California and got a hot wife, despite being a 4/10 himself at best

He is a perfect example of jewish privilege. He kind of blew it by starting his shitty youtube channel and ripping off other peoples work but whatever, as long as he isn't stealing my money through his old banking job, fine with me. He is also a gigantic cuckold and scared to actually show his true beliefs of how much he hates Trump. He simply is following the direction of the political winds and is allying himself with the big youtubers.

Had Hillary won, I know damn well they would've consolidated power directly to him. He was supposed to replace Pewdiepie and DeFranco as the good little controllable jew on youtube, anyone who didn't follow the leftist agenda would've been dealt with. He damn well would've pushed every leftist agenda imaginable. But yeah, things changed, and so did he so he doesn't lose everything.

Back to Plebbit with you Jake Paul is /ourguy/ for two reasons:

>Plebbitors and libtards hate him
>He is the saviour of the white race.

>she is the one that made the decision for H3H3 to stop supporting Jon.
That's really messed up seeing how jon got hila a job working at his place

WHy are you posting this off-topic bullshit across multiple boards? who cares about this guy. Are you out to get him or something?