Sessions was Trump's first big endorsement during the campaign and is the only cabinet-level executive who actually...

Sessions was Trump's first big endorsement during the campaign and is the only cabinet-level executive who actually believes in Trump's nationalist agenda. Why is Trump trying to get rid of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/18955/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-deserves-all-pubic-john-nolte
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/jeff-sessions-legal-past-democrats-trump-administration
archive.is/flpGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trumptards will still find a reason to hate sessions and love trump yeah keep sucking the drumpf semen faggots.

Because he failed Trump.
>did not go after Hillary
>started the Mueller investigation
>half-assed Trump's cover to fire Comey
>did not go after enough pedos
>did nothing about SETH RICH

also saging as this is an obvious slide thread

Sessions only cares about immigration, he gives a pass to everything else

Trump has no ideology. He is a corporatist. He'll throw his own mother under a bus if she stood in his way to make a few extra shekels.

Pence when!

Because Sessions has crippled himself by recusing himself, which lets Mueller do as he pleases because of this.

Agreeing Trump's agenda won't matter if Trump can't do anything.

he somewhat cares about drugs too but not bigly.

He's not, if he wanted to he could fire him today. This is 4d chess which will play out and be revealed over time.

This really

It's all theatre. To distance himself from Sessions so when Sessions drops the hammer on Hillary, Obama and the DNC, it can't be tied back to Trump. The President can say he didn't even know they were looking into Hillary. This will be important because the MSM narrative will be "Trump is locking up political opponents". Of course this is exactly what the Left has been trying to do, so they will once gain be projecting.

I think this sums it up pretty well.

dailywire.com/news/18955/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-deserves-all-pubic-john-nolte

That faggots worried about pot and property forfeiture when there are much bigger fish to fry.

He's from a retarded time and age. Maybe he'll bring back the 'Satanic Panic'.

Pretend you're a Democrat, and then try to think of reasons to hate Sessions. You'll probably find it quite difficult, all considered.

I want to believe that they're only pretending to not get along and that they're on the cusp of something huge.

It's Her Turn

Sessions fired by Friday.

Really?
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/04/jeff-sessions-legal-past-democrats-trump-administration

>the art of war you fucking idiots.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

Always archive or screenshot
archive.is/flpGw

Session's heart is in the right place, that's why Trump picked him, but sessions has no balls

We wants border laws enforced. Now we want national security laws enforced.

I think Hillary should get the same jailtime as military member would for doing the same thing.

Clearly he isn't doing things they agreed upon, like prosecuting Clinton.

No he wasn't. He has always backed him on certain issues, but Sessions is afraid to actually do something radical. Which is why Trump has to find someone new and more loyal.. loyal as in doesn't care what happens to him, as long as the outcome is good for Trump.

If of course Sessions doesn't find the balls to go hard now after Trump criticized him. Which I hope happens since Sessions has always had the heart of a nationalist.

He's trying to make him resign by himself. If he fires him there will be a huge backlash from congress because he was a long time respected Republican senator there.

If he fires sessions expect a GOP revolt.

No, I know they were afraid of him. But now I imagine they're quite comfortable with him.

>If he fires sessions expect a GOP revolt.

I expect impeachment hearings in December and Trump to resign sometime next year.

That's taking it a little far...I'm fairly liberal myself and even I can say that if there will be an impeachment(unlikely) it's much further away then that.

Impeachment won't happen you nutcase.

>Impeachment won't happen you nutcase.

Read the post, I said he would resign before he's impeached and arrested.

He wants to be cucked by rosenstein while sessions replacement is haggled over for months.

HahahahaHahaHaHaHAHAHAHAAAA.
Pfffft
HAHAHAHA

GOP can revolt themselves right out of office.

>Trump's nationalist agenda

????????????????????????

Yes and I said you're nutcase.

True. But those with safer seats, or those likely retiring(like McCain) would revolt in the open.

Because he was brought in to help Trump on things like immigration and such and instead isn't doing anything to help him with the witch hunt.

bc trump thought that he hired a loyal lapdog. little did he know that sessions has a completely different agenda of his own. he doesnt give about russia or trump's career. he's just anti-immigrant and will do anything to get that done.

>Yes and I said you're nutcase.

Yes like this has never happened before

>What is Nixon?

It was real in my mind

Because Trump knows how to play the long game.
>falling for Trump's distraction while he pulls the rabbit out of the hat, every time.

The bad things about Trump is based on lies though.

>Comparing Trump to Nixon

Honestly the only way I can see them impeaching Trump is if they get him in front of the senate and he perjurers himself. Trump lies all the time, without even thinking about it.

Kek Nixon was actually a much, much better president then Trump who got shit done. Had it not been for the whole Watergate scandal he could've gone down as a good president.

>Pro civil rights
>Ended the Vietnam war
>In general fairly moderate

Sessions recused himself from any Clinton/DNC investigation when there wasn't even an ongoing Clinton/DNC investigation. He recused himself from any future investigations. Then on top of that he recused himself from the Russia investigation for no reason.

The drug war and asset forfeiture stuff will hurt Trump's popularity, and he knows this. He'll look good if he gets rid of Sessions.

Dis

It is all charades. Watch as this unfolds....

Sessions is a weak man.

He's trying to get rid of him so he can hire someone who gets rid of Mueller dummy

He isn't. It's theatrics, surprised people still fall for this. When Trump interviews with the NYT or makes public statements it's because he's started laying the ground work. Trump even said that Clinton would not be looked at immediately when he won. There are so many issues with going after what he wants without untold distraction. If he persues his agenda in daylight, he would he stopped explicitly. If Trump is really doing what should be done, it can only be by cloak and dagger in the middle of the night.

Because he's not doing his job you pleb.

If Trump really is a good guy, they are now in the heart of darkness and must remain perfectly silent to get into position and strike at the beast

refuses to prosecute pedophiles.

Look at the obvious d & c shill threads

Look at some of the replies above mine that is driving at the same goal the press is: have Trump fire sessions. Different angles but they are trying for the same thing. Curious?

>implying Trump actually wanted him to do those things
He could have and still could direct him to do whatever he wants, user, but hes not giving him orders hes shit talking him to the media.
Unfortunately user the only actual criticism of Sessions that trump has aired has been recusing himself on the Russia investigation and offhandedly for not digging into Hillary enough. If he fires Sessions everyone will assume it was because of the russia recusal.
>firing your attorney general so that you can get a new one in any case
It would be a complete retard move. Congress would have to approve a new AG all over again and it would be a fucking circus disaster, they would grill whoever it was as to his plans to manage Mueller.

this 2 b h

One of the areas where Trump can really hurt the Deep State is through the DOJ and his Attorney General, yet Sessions has not only refused to go on the offensive, he's let Trump become more vulnerable to this whole Russia conspiracy to bring the President down.

Yup. Obvious disinformation is obvious. Is the media this stupid? Desperate?