How can there be people on Sup Forums who unironically hate Varg yet praise obvious shills like these (((alt-right)))...

How can there be people on Sup Forums who unironically hate Varg yet praise obvious shills like these (((alt-right))) girls?

>married french Aryan qt
>lives off the grid
>raises family with 6 beautiful Aryan children and plans to have more
>keeps his children away from degenerate (((western))) morals and also homeschools them
>continues to make vids despite having his
house raided for it
>advocates for European traditions
>harvests his own food
>completely uncucked, owns at least 4 rifles to protect himself for when shit goes down
>redpilled a lot of people on Europe and boomers

I do not agree with him on Christianity (while I agree that most of what he says is true, not all is) but I think hes 90% correct on what he says by and large.

I just hate all ecelebs. He's a silly larper but better than Patreon whores

If he's wrong on salvation through Christ, his house is in disorder. What else is he wrong on?

I dont have anything against him and i cant hate him for anything.
But to put him on a pedestal and worship him like most of his youtube commentators do is ridiculous and childish.
Half the time he has no idea what he is saying but he just keeps talking, just to be there on youtube.

>Keeps his children away from western morals
>advocates for European traditions

pick one.

People only like him because he is illiterate

The problem is that he doesn't larp, he's actually serious.

I'm thinking he's mildly schizoaffective.

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

>4 rifles is somehow impressive or noteworthy

not an arguement

varg is more man than 90% of Sup Forums will ever be. try to actually address real points next time sweetie

>also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext
I thought it was pretty good.

>have blue eyes and blond hair
>"yup, that's just enough to make me superior to others."

>make failing dungeons and dragons copy

his game is awfully redpilled tho

He is a nigger.

>killed a guy
>lives off of welfare
>doesn't send kids to school
Sounds like a refugee

Underage Vargina subscriber detected.
Go be fangirl on Jewtube fag.

Like most human beings he has some good input but he is dead wrong on some stuff. Still pretty cool dude.

>owns at least 4 rifles to protect himself for when shit goes down
He himself owns no weapons, but his wife has a license, so she owns the weapons.

He authored books and a game he likes to shill, so I don't see how he could be illiterate. He also speaks Norwegian, English and French and a little bit of German and can at least read Old Norse, Latin more, so he isn't dumb by any means.

Why are medcucks always triggered by Varg?

>The problem is that he doesn't larp, he's actually serious.
Isn't that a good thing? He practices what he preaches.

Because the uncomfortable truth is that they are mixed just like Arabs.

Why are triggered when someone criticizes your idol?

Apparently learning how to fight with melee weapons and utilize armor is dumb to modern Sup Forums apes. Because when will you ever need that? When we have limitless supplies of ammo and that is how it will always be forever and ever.

>french Aryan
>french
>aryan
Fuck you Sup Forums, just fuck you

Pretty sure his post does a very good job explaining why.

I like Varg and his music and have been listening to what he has to say back when he was still in prison. A shame that Sup Forums can't see past his anti-Christian views a lot of what he says should resonate with the posters here.

Well, they do have firearms for hunting, and his children will surely be allowed to learn that once they become 18. Varg probably wants to keep everything barely legal, so he can't exactly train his children with firearms before they become of age. I mean, he got his house raided before and was accused of raising his children to be soldiers because of fucking toy swords. The official reason given for the raid was that an email by Breivik had entered his post box.
>blonde
>blue eyes
>likely former nobility (this means she is Frankish)
She is likely related to you, Jan.

I can't imagine melee weapons and armor ever being useful again when ammo is cheap and easy to hoard and making ammo is much easier than making a breastplate.

Not to say that it wouldn't be good exercise or good family fun, but I'm not sure his family enjoy his larping as much as he does.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can make armor out of literal street signs though lol. And when SHTF it would be nice to have some back up skills with melee weapons.

Its funny because he hates cats because they came from The Middle East (Fertile Crescent ake Mesopotamia) but then claims Mesopotamia was white European at the time anyway lol/

The only big problem I have with Varg is that he advocates the murdering of Christians and he calls a lot of other races non white. Plus he's a low iq murder. Fuck. I guess I have a lot of problems with varg.

Because he calls out these shiteyes for what they are.

>he advocates the murdering of Christians
Literally nothing wrong with that.
They get to be with their beloved jewish deity and his jewish son, we get to live in a world without these coalburners of the soul.

>implying about dark hair dark eyes

stay buttmad turkgay

He unironically thinks if you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair, you are not European.
He even said red hair is African mutation.

>Plus he's a low iq
>speaks multiple languages
There is only one truth; he did kill that guy though.
And Christians are cucks, there is no other way to describe it. And where did he advocate the murdering of Christians? You do know that he condemns Breivik for killing Europeans children, regardless of their beliefs, right? So when did he advocate for the spilling of more European blood? And by the way, there is nothing wrong with killing Christian Afro-Asians.
That isn't a south-European man.
He is right though. Can't handle the truth?

varg is a manchild

>wrote an rpg book
>spends time recording videos for youtube
>more time adding retarded captions
>even more time reading every single youtube comment and "loving" those he agree with

the fact he adds irrelevant or comic captions over his face in his videos just show his delusion of grandeur

because of nu/pol/ and their lack of awareness of the jidf

But according to varg fags he is not white because he had not blue eyes and blonde hair.

You just btfo yourself.Top kek faggot

>He is right though.
There's no evidence to support his claims. Just keep an eye on him, won't be long until he claims blonde blue-eyed Europeans were an alien race put into this world to conquer it, effectively agreeing with the African WE WUZ KANGZ narrative.

he kind of already does it by claiming WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS

Total scumbag. If even one of his ideas has merit, that idea is covered in his shit therefore worthless.

His facial features differ from Mediterranean humans.
There is no way he will say that.
Because we wasn't aliens, but
WE
WUZ
NEANDERTHALS
AN
SHIT

He claimed many times on different platforms that blonde blue eyed people started every single one ancient civilization. From Egypt, China to even ancient civilizations in both Americas.

>>kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
He didn't kill a guy. He killed a commie, you have to give him that.

Reminder

>what's the difference

Well, we do have evidence for blonde mummies in China, we also have the attested Tocharian languages. Egyptian Pharaohs turned out to be like the Irish and it wouldn't surprise me if the Asians who learned from the Predecessors of the Tocharians went over the Bering street.
Hell, Buddhism, which is Indo-European spread to a volcanic archipelago on the end of the world, so it isn't that far fetched of an idea to think that other aspects of culture have spread over to America too.
This doesn't mean that the original indians were European looking, but that they learned from Europeans while they were still in Asia.
There are also the legends of the indians about the blue eyed blonde giants to consider.

Are you some kind of retard?

Varg shitkernes "whiteness" criteria are only hair and eye color.Nothing else

According to him this is white

Lol fucking hate the Golden One.

>blonde mummies

Do you realize those "blonde" mommies are dyed?Have you seen a lot of 90year old man with natural blonde hair?

Pic related.It's Ramesses.He died at 91.He had his hair dyed with blonde color

He's not that bad but he doesn't really have anything to say about politics. He should stick to fitness advice.

I'd punch that face

Isn't this guy some kind of modell

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

Living on govt gibs is not living off the grid. He's a snownigger who contributes nothing

>Living on govt gibs
Source

So he say's this, then also goes and and says that "civilization" is the invention of mixed race people, who weren't able to survive in nature like the pure European man can. Hmm.

>He's a snownigger who contributes nothing
Taking away resources that would've went to importing somalians and ISIS members and using them towards making more snow niggers is a good thing you dumb kike.

does anyone else think varg has been mkultra'd? he could be very powerful; he has the look, the reputation, the music, the ideas, the charisma, and yet he makes youtube vids playing in the woods throwing stones.

t. Paco Gonzales

I don't like neither. One is a cultist and the others are disinfo agents.

Varg is too obsessed with a stale culture of the past. The self-sufficient, living off the land stuff is great but all the rest is Jehova witness tier fanatism. He gladly admits that he'd have a muslim Europe as long as it was with blue eyes and blonde hair so he says Islam is not a threat, disregarding the consecuences that an islamic Europe would have.

Also he's a charlatan. He uses a lot of missleading imagery like saying all spaniards are like southern spaniards and take gypsies as an example of what spaniards are instead of using pics of hot blondes like Patricia Conde or Berta Collado. He also missleads people using pics of brazilian models saying they're actually italian and so on.