Indians are Aryans. In fact, that they are purest form of the Aryan race

Indians are Aryans. In fact, that they are purest form of the Aryan race.

Even us the so called "sandniggers" are whiter than you indians who doesn't live near the burning desert

India is in the top 3 of based countries

t. salafist

i wouldnt have a problem with them if they didnt shit everywhere and anywhere (and also dint invade the us or england )

>(and also dint invade the us or england )

>implying the government isn't bringing them in.

Do you know how the immigration process works?

What do you mean ?

>Be an inferior genetics shitskin poo in loo
>Change flag to Nazi
>Still a shitskin colour ID
You can't run from the fact that you're a shit skin, Mr. Poo In Loo.

bait

Yes those statements are true but our aryan means something else

Youve been tools to Hitler. Why do people think, that the Wehrmacht was a political force? They took of course Nigger, indians and chinks, so they can fight for them.

Whatever

I don't really care but I do like indian people though. They are nice and funny people but prone to corruption.

The upper castes anyway, the peasants are disgusting filth.

>implying the government in the us and england is not foreign infiltrated by a international tribe and actually represents the values of the peoples of those countries

Do you know how Judaism works?

Man I feel sorry for you
Trying to prove something here and trying to hide your identity
Dont be that pathetic and be yourself

indians supermacists are the dumbest of the dumb. You made the biggest fucking mess, and you got cucked the hardest by it. Learn you fucking dipshits. You dont know shit about karma. If you ask for it, youre going to get it.

This is your fucking mess India. You know it. Stop beiny so hoity toity like you are saudis.

You disgust me. Your vanity is the most heinous. The white man inherited his conceitedness from you. He took your caste system and turned it into a matrix he forces the world to live in. Fuck you India.

the government allows them in, they went on their own

>hide your identity
Wew said the cut dick on an anonymous board, watch out for the edge kid

I will fist right in you bum hole

POO IN LOO where are you guys? we miss you

>self projecting

nice flag change

The 4 races.

Negroid
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid

If you google these terms in databases such as pubmed, they will adjust to include the correct criteria.

Like Native Americans are Mongoloids, so are Japanese and Vietnamese.

Indians are Caucasoid, hence similar facial features to Europeans. Yes, even the very dark ones down south.

Latinos are a Caucasoid / Mongoloid Hybrid.

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIET!

These terms are rooted in sociopolitical and historical processes rather than in empirical observation.

They couldn't handle the bantz, Indians literally dropped off of this board because of the heat of the poo in the loo memes.