JOHN PODESTA IS NOW SUSPECTED IN THE MURDER OF HIS BASTARD SON: LINKIN PARK'S CHESTER BENNINGTON

JOHN PODESTA IS NOW SUSPECTED IN THE MURDER OF HIS BASTARD SON: LINKIN PARK'S CHESTER BENNINGTON

It is safe to say that Podesta is also the chief suspect of being the 'family friend' who molested and raped Chester as a child. Linkin Park coincidentally had a 'broken Pedophile symbol' for their bands logo. Obviously this was no fkn coincidence. Bennington was beginning to become vocal about the horror he endured during his childhood, the logical and plausible conclusion is that Podesta had him silenced.

The murder of Bennington, brings new focus upon the blatantly staged suicide of singer Chris Cornell who was also becoming a voice speaking out about organized Pedophile Syndicates in the entertainment business, government and society at large. Cornell and Bennington were close friends. Bennington even being the Godfather to Cornell's son.

These murders and you have to be a damn fool to not understand these men were both fkn murdered, will not go unanswered. It is time for the arrest of the murdering psychopath predator pedophile John Podesta.

RIP Chester. RIP Chris.

Additional thoughts:

1) The facial similarities between John Podesta and Chester simply cannot be denied, but their similarities do not end there. They have the exact same skeletal structure, similar height and weight as well. That moves this far beyond simply saying they look similar. Obviously someone could find a man in his 20's that might look similar to me. But if you then tell me the guy is 5'6" it becomes absolute nonsense with my being 6'5".

2) As already mentioned above the logo of the band can easily be interpreted to be a broken Pedophile symbol. The name of the band might also be incredibly significant. Lincoln Park was a notorious MK Ultra site where child rapes among other horrific things occurred. This is documented, some discussion upon it on Sup Forums as well here:

Other urls found in this thread:

watermillcenter.org/benefit-2013/
youtube.com/watch?v=4MpTJ4ykgCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cnn here to debunk this

k its debunked

next

>fake jews

Bump

>chester abused drugs his entire life and sang about his mental issues
>kills himself
>OH MY GOD IT HAD TO BE BECAUSE HE'S CONNECTED TO A PEDO RING IN CANADA NORMAL PEOPLE JUST DON'T KILL THEMSELVES

pizzagate has reached peak absurdity

So which it's it? Family friend or long lost Daddy?

Jesus christ, the level of retardation I encounter here every day never ceases to amaze me.

>reeee how could u even like omg r u serious

shills are so shoddy and low energy lately

Fattys holding out for more money before declaring this False.

Shills against pizzagate have gotten lazy. kys.

Right, he even knew he had problems and got rich af, i just dont understand how you make it huge and then decide to off yourself. Literally sounds like he was too much of a pussy and neglected himself until he decided to get some rope.

also, first for Bennington being Podesta's clone.

>i just dont understand

yes thats clear

I got this off facebook, simply copy and pasted

I'll approach this the same way I approach RUSSIA Conspiracies

Show me Proof or STFU You Stupid Delusional Cunt.

Notice the time of this anons post, It's 15:52:05. When you double every number is becomes 210:104:010 and if you then half them it becomes 15:52:05. What's so interesting about this is that if you look at it from the side of your monitor it kinds of looks like 15:52:05. THE EXACT TIME THAT JOHN PODESTA HAD ON HIS WATCH WHEN HE EMAILED HILLARY ABOUT RAPING CHILDREN. WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS. PIZZAGATE IS REAL

Got a call from a good friend yesterday. Total normie. He was going on about this. Shook me. He even linked a video. oldfag here.

kek

cloned

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Quads never lie.

Fuck they look like twins!!

This is the kind of shit that discredits pizzagate.
There's no known fsmily connection between Bennington's family and Molesta and no indication that they knew each other.
Fuck this fake disinfo.

>broken Pedophile symbol

Just happens to have Letter L & P in it; are they trying to tell us something? Can anyone decode the meaning of those letters?

Order a PIZZA - we may be here all night enjoying that PIZZA. Together.

very very poor shilling, you're obviously emotionally involved, probably a pedo yourself. Is that you skippy

your employers and close friends are all going to be hung

Is there a source for Podesta being his father?

Poor Chester man
Fucks sake his lyrics helped me get through shit when I was younger & then his evil pedo dad murders him for trying to uncover the truth
I never thought I could Hate podesta more, now I want him dragged through the streets, & tortured to death slowly and publically.

wrong

ages match up, Podesta is known for having people killed. Bennington was also abused as a child in the exact same way Podesta is known to do to children.

clone confirmed
also Podesta has another alter ego besides Skippy, sometimes he's Judy Wood

You should see a doctor seriously.

hey cnn, snopes here,
debunked.

SHE THINKS SHES HOT SHIT DONT SHE

bump

The best analysis from this I saw from an user is CHESTER BENNINGTON sounds like something a britbong would call a piece of furniture.
>oi mate get your bum off my chester bennington

pizzagate is pure cancer and it's going on since fucking november. it's always the same retards spamming the same comments and pictures again and again and again and again and again. i really don't know why mods allow this giant schizoid circlejerk. i guess their having a laugh because it's so fucking retarded and far fetched that even flat earth shitters make more sense.

What about that laura silsby chick??? That really happened....

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP OUTING MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

you should kill yourself at the next bohemian grove gathering.

Continued

So it is very plausible to conclude that Chester was much more cognitive of the abuse he suffered in childhood then he was open to the public about as both the bands name & logo directly point to child abuse and Pedophilia.

3) The third thing I wanted to add was about The Clinton Foundation and it is Sandra who deserves credit on finding this piece of information.

I think the thing that people need to think about is the grant Chester received from the Clinton Foundation. We have to keep in mind that we now know the Clinton Foundation was essentially just a money laundering operation, pay for play and when an actual tragedy occurred such as the Haitian earthquake, it was used for stealing the relief funds raised worldwide.

All of that is factual.

Yet Chester got a fkn grant from them?!?!? Podesta arranged that. Essentially no one ever got money who actually needed it from The Clinton Foundation.

That is a very telling piece of this puzzle.

John Miranda

It is rumored that Chester Bennington from Linkin Park was John Podesta's bastard child. Chester Bennington struggled his whole life with mental health issues as a result of being molested as a child. Chester Bennington's parents divorced when Chester was 9 years old after his father found out his mother was messing around.

Chester Bennington's mother Elaine had an affair with John Podesta. Chester Bennington received a grant from the Clinton Foundation as a result of John Podesta's influence. John Podesta personally knew he was Chester's biological father, something that was not revealed to Chester until much later in years possibly just recently.

It could be that after Chester Bennington found out who his real father was he was stricken with sorrow and anger. He possibly then looked into John Podesta to find out that Podesta was involved with child sex pedophile Rings linked with Hillary Clinton Foundation and was responsible

I claimed there was a unicorn in the bathroom, turns out there is no unicorn in the bathroom, its all debunked now, phew! silly pizzagaters dont you know I debunked it!

You may not like it, but this is what peak Sup Forums performance looks like.

This is fucking stupid even by Sup Forums standards. What the fuck?

>summoning another pic

here ya go kike :)

I swear if i see this faggy bullshit outside of pol im giving up
Can't even be bothered to post a fake source
Sad

It's being shared on FB currently

>As already mentioned above the logo of the band can easily be interpreted to be a broken Pedophile symbol. The name of the band might also be incredibly significant. Lincoln Park was a notorious MK Ultra site where child rapes among other horrific things occurred

And Chester never knew that their logo was a pedo logo? We're not even close to the truth.

>zero proof
>zero evidence
>zero anything other than paranoid ramblings

child abuse and human trafficking are real problems but not everything is related to fucking pizzagate or do you believe that chipotle uses child meat because they happen to haven a spiral in their logo?

whatever you say you deluded fuck. nobody gives a fuck about your 4MB picture of mental disorder but keep posting it. at least you fucks have enough material to necro bump your shit threads all day.

why would anyone bother with those plebeians

keep them posting about goats and bullying, they arent intellectual enough for this topic

>REEEEE STOP OUTING MY FRIENDS!!!!

of course ill post another!

>United Kike Nations

You know where to go shill. Are you all IQ89 or what is wrong with your shilling skills. Do they hire mentally retarded people or what?

>shuddidown shut it the FUCK down!!!!1

thats when you know you're on the right path

>European Kike Union

This shit gets better. Do it subtle you mentally challenged retard. Shilling is as proven by your posts not your ideal profession. You're way too bad at it.

fucking hell hugh.......

I mean you shills could post under your geographic location but then the israeli flag or american would show up.. Top kek

>be user, wake up, do a fresh reverse diarrhea enema from his retarded deformed brother whilst simultaneously rubbing his prostate to a picture of hillary clinton
>gets on pol
>OH MY GOD I HAVE TO POST IN PIZZAGATE THREADS BECAUSE I'M A SECRETLY SELF-LOATHING SUBHUMAN PIECE OF GARBAGE THAT LOVES TO DO NOTHING BUT SHIT ON OTHER HUMAN BEINGS CUZ MY EXISTENCE ITSELF IS SHIT AND I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO ANYTHING

judaism has reached peak absurdity

wtf is going on there?

only people hiding their flags are the pedos

>chipotle

one of many "spirit cooking" events.

this stuff lost Hillary the election, thats why so many spergs still freak out over it being posted.

You know I you had one shred of evidence of your moonbat theory I would be happy to believe it since I hate podesta so much

fuck man new to pol here, is this shit confirmed also got any more weird celeb shit?

Thanks CNN & Snopes.

>muh flag
>muh not having any actual information to back this up

>JOHN PODESTA IS NOW SUSPECTED IN THE MURDER OF HIS BASTARD SON: LINKIN PARK'S CHESTER BENNINGTON

evidence fellow Templar?

>cnn here to debunk this
stop that just makes people believe it more

>return to comfort zone

check out the video on this page
watermillcenter.org/benefit-2013/
at the bottom it says wine provided by mouton rothschild meaning its a rothschild sponsored the plot thickens

rothschild sponsored event*

>implying it matters.
here you go mountain jew. what now? am i a proxy kike or do you just call me a gypsy?

>Chester Charles Bennington was born on March 20, 1976, in Phoenix, Arizona. His mother was a nurse, while his father was a police detective who worked with child sex-abuse cases
>In an interview, Bennington revealed that he had suffered sexual abuse from an older male friend when he was seven years old.

You the retarded Twink

Daily reminder that these threads are being created by anti-pizzagate shills to discredit pizzagate.

>i just dont understand how you make it huge and then decide to off yourself

majority of these celebrities come from inside the community, all the 1960s rock stars were the children of military people, wealthy ones also

also how do you know anything you've heard about this person is in any way true? these people have the CIA penning their books for them

for all you know they were grown in a test tube

What a thread.

Shill faggot.

Not a shill, just was dumbfounded readig read this on jooBook

Back to were you belong fiend

You're a short headed subhuman what else do you think you are?

>got any more weird celeb shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=4MpTJ4ykgCw

Kek's memetical ouija board. Is this true?

Oh fug

Need a source. Also, swordfish's release was such an embarrassing nothing burger... i'm done.

Where's the proof? Zero proof. Why do you post this stuff without evidence? You think you're hot shit, don't you?

>write song called "by myself"
>let someone else kill you
Hmm...

"RATINGS CHALLENGED CNN" - TRUMP

I've look into it and sadly it's nothing substantial. Kinda curious that LP just changed their logo tho. Pic very related.

>right wing conspiracy theories
Shaking my damn head

this and also this

HOLY SHIT SHILL OP SHOULD LITERALLY KILL THEMSELF

If you believe this garbage you should also kill yourself. I can't believe these threads are still popping up, wtf are you doing mods?

Here is a picture of whiny faggot Chester with his father, now can this stupid meme die?

>>This is worse than a slidethread because you niggers keep it going

But why did the band's logo contain the pedophile symbol? Was Chester guilty as well? Maybe he offed himself because of the guilt?

Low quality bait. You have to post the mother also because his father looks not even close to him.

This is Peak Sup Forums

t.james alefantis

>JOHN PODESTA IS NOW SUSPECTED IN THE MURDER OF HIS BASTARD SON
You have lost your fucking mind. You just make shit up and then you get outraged by it.

Chester's dad was a cop who investigated child sexual abuse cases.

Look here nigger, shareblue pays people to be as stupid as you. Go get your money's worth or kill yourself, nobody will miss you.

While I legit believe Pizzagate has a lot of coincidences that make it plausible this shit is fucking insane.
If anything this smells like a false flag made to discredit anons from looking into politicians involved with sex crimes