Women

Ever since I've killed my sex drive, Ive noticed something; women are fucking retarded.
Whenever I'm at big gatherings/parties I usually end up surrounding myself with people who are interested in expressing their political views or "interpretations of reality" and I respect everyone's views and if I disagree I try to maintain an atmosphere of respect while still keeping it exciting. If a vagina carrier is ever involved, she has beyond retarded views and will usually drop out of the group pretty quickly, and some even start to get mad because no one is focusing on impressing them so they can fuck them or whatever. I've seen some girls stand in the middle of the group and start to strip for attention, it's fucking pathetic.

Why do most guys enjoy a stigma-free discussion about large topics while women only care about attention? I have met one girl who can keep pace with the conversation but she never contributed anything.

It's almost like they are biologically designed to just attract male mates and make babies while men are designed to keep everyone alive..

In these situations, men receive a great deal of physological reward for the conflict of arguing while women see it as more adversarial and don't get all flooded with endorphins and dopamine or whatever, they get cortisol, so they feel stressed and drop out and leave.

This probably explains the entire power gap in society. Even though women have most of the degrees and spend less time unemployed, men are still running everything. It takes balls to run shit. Sorry ladies.

So they're dumber?
Why can't they not focus on sex and find interest in important topics?

>just realizing women are retarded

How old are you? Women stop developing mentally around 14-16. Sure old ladies might be wise, but the majority are fucking dumb as shit.

When I was young like 20ish (34 now) I thought men and women were equal, or that women were even smarter than men. Once I started having serious relations, I was cured of my autism.

Don't ever trust a woman until you have known here for at least 3 years. Don't listen to women, make sure you control the finances and make sure they aren't on the rent agreement. Cohabitation laws only come into play if they can prove they live with you, so when you break up, just lie and say she doesn't live there.

Treat women like a fucking jew and you are on the right track. Never let your guard down.

they are inferior now live your life

>women are fucking retarded
/thread

This.

really activates the almonds, doesn't it?

>he needed to kill his sex drive to notice
Either you've never met one, or your sex drive was the most powerful force to ever exist.

this

I've noticed that everyone is retarded. The trick is to start getting along with retards. Occasionally some retard may even surprise you with his good ideas or funny jokes.

Women are fucking feral. They were once tamed now theyre no better than a rabid dog.

I still love them but holy hell do they act like nasty little cunts sometimes. They really are mentally children. It's not a meme.

kek always

wrong. General rule:
If you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.

>women are fucking retarded

no shit, sherlock!

>Is it my fault
No woman has ever honestly asked herself that. They might "ask" it, but it's just empty virtue signalling.
>LOOK AT ME. I'M SELF DEPRECATING IN THE NAME OF VIRTUE. THAT AUTOMATICALLY MEANS YOU SHOULD SURRENDER THE MORAL HIGH GROUND REGARDLESS OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT LEAD US HERE.

>Ever since I've killed my sex drive
???

Holy shit evolution user

>If you are the smartest person in the room,
I never claimed to be smart. I just stated that everyone is pretty retarded. Even smart people are retarded. In most things the difference between a smart person and a brainlet is very small. I'm just as retarded as everyone else.

>If a vagina carrier is ever involved, she has beyond retarded views and will usually drop out of the group pretty quickly, and some even start to get mad because no one is focusing on impressing them so they can fuck them or whatever.

You fucking autist... That is what parties are for, you idiot.

>Why do most guys enjoy a stigma-free discussion about large topics while women only care about attention?

Because the women want to get laid and are not interested in hanging out with a bunch of autists.

>not interested in hanging out with a bunch of autists.
It's not as bad as it sounds. I've shared some of my happiest moments with autists. I'm not a very happy person, though, I admit.

Lol this

It's not just women. A lot of men are afraid of having their beliefs questioned. Obviously it's basically all women vs a lot of men, but the phenomenon isn't exclusive to women.

It's disappointing to me, because I was raised in a very adversarial household where we'd argue or debate a lot, and I crave that kind of open debate in person with my peers. Unfortunately that kind of talk seems to have died among the people I know sometime in our early twenties.

Probably it's the reason I've been on this fucking website for ten goddamn years. Not many other communities have discussions as open as Sup Forums.

Oy vey goy, its because of your patriarchal oppression that women are this way.
Check your privilege and give a girl chance.

Okay 15 year old

>discussions
>Sup Forums
>a fucking leaf
What is this madness?

What is this delicious holiday mean

It's less fun if you are trying to fuck any of them and they just speak about other shit.

It's just identifying as their mind/ego. Men do this too but are more into their ego and preserving it and woman are more affected by their painbody however both suffer from both unless you are able to disidentify from the mind and realize it is only a tool that tries to constantly control you.

I go to more than just Sup Forums. You can get some pretty nice discussion going on a lot of boards, even Sup Forums sometimes has a good debate start. Usually just between two people with others chiming in. Generally later at night is a good time to look.

It's fillet mignon and corn I grilled, baked potato and carrots by my wife. She might not know shit about politics, or history, science, current events, but she's good in the kitchen and the sack.

women excel at homebuilding, loving and raising their children if they're disciplined properly but putting them out in public, letting them have political opinions and careers was like putting deer deep under the ocean and expecting them to do well

There is no conversation to be had with women, period. It's like talking with a 12 years old.

Woman is a mental illness

It depends on how close the woman is to the subject. You can perfectly well have conversations with a woman about subjects she's not too emotionally invested in. If she cares about the subject, she won't have any conversations about it. I suppose it stems from the need to protect your baby from predators, or something like that. No matter what the predator says, it's still a predator, and it probably tries to eat your child.

That looks tasty

Hmmmmm

you sound like a vagina carrier, since you are not, lets just assume you are a faggy

We stopped teaching our women how to be reasonable and accountable. Parents need to stop letting the state raise their children.

Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events and great minds talk about ideas.

Fewer neurons and synapses in the brain.

My ex was literally the one on the right

me left

As a male who grew up with three older sisters and a single mom, it's just selfishness.

My mother was the only selfless one of the bunch while my sisters acted only in their own interests. It could just be confirmation bias or I'm subconsciously drawn toward bitches like that but I haven't known many women who aren't self centered assholes.

As far as talking politics, women generally only pay attention to sound bytes from the msm. Any in depth conversation isn't possible because they only care enough to know what the general consensus is rather than actually know what they're talking about. My mother was the only women I've ever had good political discussions with.

So is this why women are incapable of anything other then gossiping?

Women take it personally if their opinions are critiqued.

I was on an SSRI and my sex drive was zero, and I honestly could barely stand women. I mean, I'm nice to them, but I certainly wouldn't hang out with them for recreation.

I'm just not emotional enough to deal with all the estrogen. It gets annoying.

When the first post is also the best post

By kill, I mean never take it into account when talking to people. I still jerk off and find women attractive, but I never treat someone differently based on their looks and if an attractive girl is saying some dumb shit, I will insult her to her face and infront of people.
Killed was just the less asshole way of saying transcended.

My girlfriend wonders why we don't have sex anymore by crying while we are making out about to have sex which ruins the mood and we don't have sex.

You know how we say liberals project their sick tendencies onto everyone else all the time? Yeah that's the female mind at work.

I want to break up with my girlfriend because she does nothing but fight me and bitch at me. She literally doesn't know how to be a bro or a friend FIRST before getting to the romance. She wonders why we don't love each other like we used to while constantly fighting about everything and having to start issues daily. Then she wonders why I don't fuck her.

Women never knew about emotions either. They are NOT emotionally intelligent. They literally have no leg up on males in any arena.

Help me lord I need to break up with this crazy bitch and just go back to being monk-mode.

this

Do men still talk about politics when women aren't around?

Or are they vain and obsessed with childish nonsense like professional sports teams?

Whoa.... alll this... from a fucking leaf, where have you been hiding ?

NO, they talk about politics and existentialism mostly. Don't project your shitty normie fetishes onto us, boy.

>Ever since I've killed my sex drive
elaborate please

Get a girlfriend

Unless he's cut off his own balls he's lying.

Everything a woman does, she does to get male attention. Just observe. Even the nerdiest STEM major uggos. They'll fix their hair, change their behavior, and do things to attract men. And it means that women perceive every man as a potential mate.

I have a wife, leaf.

Filet looks dry as shyt you must have gotten it on sale and overcooked it on a hot girl

You live in alberta? Thats been my experience here. Womyn are insane golddiggers here

Did you grill the carrots as well?

How the fuck can someone kill their libido?

>at parties
>Force political discussion

Im all for having drunken conversations about history, philosophy and such, but you sound like a giant tool.

Biology, largely. Females are designed to attract men and bear children and that is it. Males are designed not only to attract women but to protect and provide as well -- this entails critical thought, innovation, etc. and so men are typically more interested in ideas whereas women just want to gossip about people.

white women are absolute cancer.

You're right they are quite retarded, most of them anyway. Now you might find this completly inapproriate, in the realm of faggotry even, but I've personally thought about the trap/trans option for a companion.

I find it an intriguing idea, to have a companion with a somewhat male like mind, yet combined with the beauty of feminine aesthetics. I'm really attracted to female beauty, such a shame that it often comes with the horrible personality that op describes.

there are plenty of redpilled leafs. the problem is the country has been so thoroughly cucked by the (((british empire))) that its hard to talk openly like this without getting swarmed by faggots

women have a smaller brain, deal with it

>are italians white?

It's the ultimate meme question for white identity. Piss myself nearly every time, but it also brings up some points that should be addressed.

How can anyone tell if someone is white? If someone is only white if they have 100% white admixture, which is fairly rare, then you cut out a large portion of people. It is a basic divide and conquer strategy.

But when is enough admixture enough? Is 5% the cut-off? Is 20%? Is 49.9%? How do we discern who is and who isn't white?

I think a far simpler solution is to create a nation which deports what may be deemed "troublemakers" to a land of their own. Doing it as far as race is concerned leaves it open to abuse by those in power, but by criminal acts, such as assault, etc. is likely a better way to deal with the situation.

If colonies on foreign planets ever become a reality, then either new "lawful" societies begin to take hold, where if you are an unlawful participant of society, which is a negative trait on the society as a whole, you are deported back to another planet.

It could also work that Earth is the lawful planet, but at this point it seems to be that any identity movement is doomed within our current age. All likelyhood suggests civilizational collapse due to societal complexity and interdependence, which will lead to a "Great Decentralization and Immigration Halt" which is nice.

This is why I hang out on Sup Forums every day even though I'm a woman. Since I got married it's obviously not appropriate for me to have a bunch of male friendships. The result is that I'm lonely because I don't enjoy hanging out with other females -- they're catty, they offer zero intellectual stimulation, etc. I hate getting stuck with my husband's friends' wives at parties. I love my husband very much and we're a great match but he's one person, not a whole social circle. Being a woman who's substantially smarter than the vast majority of other women is kind of torturous desu. If I were a guy I could at least commiserate with other intelligent people in person.

First post best post

Godspeed good leafs

She's cute

this one really made me think. cashews were catalyzed

Actually if her shit is in the residence, that's considered proof of living there. At least in the US.

So Joe Rogan is retarded then?

>Brazil calls someone a fag because women don't shun him at parties.

Being shunned by women at parties is not manly

>BINGO
fpbp

Got my noggin' a joggin' and powered my pistachios as well.

Shut the fuck up fatty.

Which SSRI?

>I will insult her to her face and infront of people.
>Killed was just the less asshole way of saying transcended.

Full neckbeard mode ENGAGE

Wow, jesus.....this pic
Just wow

they get stressed out quickly in discussions and arguments, confronting groups in which then men outnumber them is difficult, guys with strong opinions can get intimidating.
i think if the same conversation were to happen on the internet, you wouldn't be complaining about this.

Italians are whites. Sicilians and island-dwellers of Italy, eh, not so much.

Anyone who adheres to the pillars of western civilization and does not have their genes tainted by over 1/4th of nigger blood (1/8th is already close enough). This means: if you have a nigger grandparent, there's a high chance your ancestral genetic memory will fuck you up regardless.

FUCK OFF FATTY

FUCKK OFF U FAT SLAG

sing it with me boys

And by nigger blood, I mean sub-saharan blood. Muslims, jews, chinks and spics have their own more complex rules (jews look white, act white on the surface but are not white; muslims are inbred as fuck and even 1/16th is dangerous to your whole genetic lineage; chinks and non-illegal spics can be honorary aryans)

no one cares faggot

>I'm not like other girls

This leaf gets it.

/Thread

how did you kill your sex drive?
wouldnt mind killing mine, doesnt get used so i'd be better off without

Guess I better stop spending all my time in your mothers bedroom.

Become extremely depressed and sad

Amen, sister user. The problem with actually being an intelligent female is that whenever you do show your intellect all guys think about is wanting to bed you or wed you. The majority of women are dumb attention seeking degenerate whores, but the same can be said for the majority of men. The smart women keep to themselves because they don't fit in with either gender. That's why I like hanging out here... I can speak my mind without anyone knowing I am a woman. That being said, I'm out before all the tits or gtfo or whatever other degenerate Shit is going to come from me outting myself

Pimple ridden virgin fat cunt detected
I do agree though.

Idc how smart you are. You will always have the mind of a child and you should not be allowed to make any decisions or vote. You may be good at math or chemistry or whatever else, but you're still a mental child.