CANADA YES

CANADA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE
en.cijnews.com/?p=236941
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BALKANIZE, ANNEX, CLEANSE

YOU STUPID FUCKING DRUMPFTARD, THEY'RE NOT LETTING IN INNOCENT REFUGEES FOR VOTES BECAUSE THEY CAN'T EVEN VOTE, YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK PIECE OF SHIT FUCK

I'm betting the first Canadian terrorist attack happens in the next three years.
I'm gambling on 2020.

Can Trump just annex Western Canada? All the refugees end up in Toronto within 2 years anyways, wont have to deal with them.

Canada pls we haven't even built the first wall yet.

>when you fast-track citizenship for thousands of syrian refugees but none of them can vote for a decade because you lied about their age
the best laid plans of leafs and rats

Why is the corrupt treasonous scumbag still alive?

Citation needed.
show me the aforementioned amendment and then we can talk about rakes.

We've already had a couple but the muzzies have only managed to get one or zero kills before getting killed themselves, I'm betting the first major one happens in about 10 years, when all the kids of these migrants become adults.

Literally a fanatically homosexual cuckolded dictator in charge.

Everywhere Islam goes it takes over until the government is the Quran.

Beware!!! 60+ islamic nations with rule of allah

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

youtube.com/watch?v=E34uFvat4EE

Did you forget about the three Muslims I mean one white guy shouting Allah ackbar goyim

We need to increase our timetables

The faster we destabilize - fight the race war - Win that war - begin the purges. The safer we will all be.
This tip toe through the tulips shit is puttiing us all in danger and the very survival of the human SPECIES.
The space ships are not going to build themselves. Mohammed can't pilot a space craft - mohammed wants to
bomb rape and kill.

Trudeauxxx needs assassinated
with a bolt action rifle

I fucking knew it. Written in the sky.
Fortunately, our Syrian refugees are actual Syrians, for what that silver lining is worth. And having access to the internet and seeing with their own eyes western propaganda and the lies our (((media))) feeds us, I wonder who they'll vote for when they realize why their country was destroyed, and by whom? The Jews didn't think this through it seems.

I wonder what he uses to wash the hairy turds off his cock?

ZERO SOURCE PROVIDED
SHILL THREAD MEANT TO DISCREDIT Sup Forums
REPORT AND IGNORE

Good hopefully ISIS takes over Leafistan and throws this gay cuck off a roof.

en.cijnews.com/?p=236941
>Bill C-6, An Act to amend the Citizenship Act and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which has passed third reading in the Senate on May 3, 2017, reduced the length of time someone must be physically present in Canada to qualify for Citizenship to three years (1095 days) within the five years before applying for citizenship.
>The amendment will make most of the Syrian refugees eligible to vote in the next federal elections in 2019. From November 4, 2015 to January 29, 2017, 40,081 Syrian refugees have arrived in Canada, of whom 21,876 government-assisted refugees, 3,931 blended visa office-referred refugees and 14,274 privately sponsored refugees.

It's actually real, Google Bill C-6

It not only lowers the citizenship waiting period from 4 to 3 years, but
>Time in country before Permanent Residency counts towards the 3 years (before someone would have wait 4 years after getting Permanent Residency which would take a few years, so University students would need to spent 4-5 years at a Uni, get a job and apply after 4 years and they'd be citizens, assuming they spent >half the year in Canada)
>C-6 gets rid of having to spend half the year in the country
>C-6 would let them become full citizens years after graduation
>People under 18 or above 54 don't have to show any knowledge of English or French (literally 0 knowledge)
>People under 18 or above 54 don't have to pass the citizenship test (they don't have to know anything about Canada)

Oh and you also heard about how Trudeau personally campaigned to get rid of Harper's law that strips terrorists/traitors/etc of citizenship, like Omar Khadr who he gave $10.5M to for killing your soldier