When will (((they))) ever stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jews WERE the christ killers
> "Christ" is as inconsequential as his killers
>Jews are funny lol

When will trumptards stop roleplaying as real christians? Who knows.

the jew cries in pain as he strikes you

this kike needs to be hung from a christmas tree

>intentionally confusing a religious issue with a political issue

They shouldn't have killed Jesus then should they

((([A-Za-z])))

"A Jew's undoing is never his own, it is God's; his rehabilitation is never his own, it is a Christians's"

-Mr. Rogers

How long until the first Rabbi gets busted spraying a cross on his Synagoge?

>Giles Fraser
This is a Jewish convert to Christianity and a hard core cuck. Fuck him, piece of shit.

Symbols of oppression for Jews:
>swastika
>crucifix
>pepe

You forgot:
>straight white males

>excessive use of parentheses

>a happy, proud white family

Kikery serving Satan isn't Judaism, asshole.

The cross is literally a symbol of oppression for Christians, too. It's not a feelgood symbol because the messiah and many of his followers were fucking crucified on it. The thing about Christians that makes them different from Jews is that they persevere through oppression instead of complaining about and ultimately giving just cause to it.

Dont forget the nuclear family

Why are you guys so mad about this? This guy is a fellow Christian.

tpbp

>people still believe everyone hates jews because of christ.

the half moon will be better for them, that kike is just retarded

LEFTISM IS KABBALISTIC SATANISM.
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

Everything is oppression to a whiny Jew.

You forgot:
>truth

Jews must understand that the cross is an ancient torture device that they used to kill the Christian prophet.

>Matthew 27:25
>Then answered all the people, and said, "His blood be on us, and on our children."
>implying jews aren't christ-killers

>(((dey))) were da gud boys (((dey))) dinndu naffin (((dey))) dont kill no Christ

That's all Judaism is. Hang yourself.

If the jews didnt kill the jew on the stick then the whole biblical story would make no sense then, wouldnt it dumbfaggot.

It's one of the reasons but it's nowhere near their only problem.

>Church of England
>Christian
I don't think so, Mohammed

Ethnic cleansing when. Seriously, how long are we supposed to wait to take the fight to (((them)))? Every passing day sets us at more and more of a disadvantage. What sign or conditions is the world waiting for?

This guy is actually a Church of England Reverend. He's a contender the biggest cuck ever.

>We killed your god and we find it oppressive that you keep reminding us that we did it

It is a symbol of oppression for all unrepentant sinners.

So what?

According to SNOPES the jews weren't the ones who killed Jesus.

technically it was the romans, but jews put the death sentence on him

I always love when the kikes try to say "it wasn't us that killed him, goy! it was those romans!"

Yeah, the romans who are just doing their job at the behest of the local jews. The jews who threatened to riot if Jesus was not executed. The jews who said his blood was on their hands and their children's hands. Nope, it was rome's fault, despite Pilate insisting that Jesus was innocent, and even washing his hands of what was to happen.

It's like a murderer saying he didn't kill his victim; the gun did.

Not until people start killing them.

Technically right. They literally blackmailed Pilate to order the execution.

You can always know who's in power by the ones that your not allowed to criticize.

technically that's bullshit. It's like saying the Clintons didn't kill anyone because they hired assassins to do their wetwork for them, rather than doing it themselves with their bare hands. That sort of standard isn't applied to ANYONE ELSE, yet we make an exception for the kikes.

>When will (((they))) ever stop?
When they will lose WWIII (if such thing happens).

ah yes

technically he is right. it was the jewish clergy abusing their power that killed jesus.

You forgot the space

Not that accurate, some of those fags are relocated.

You aren't a Christian, are you?

>unbelievers not understanding that the cross is SUPPOSED to be offensive to them

Do juice even read?

Is that why they nailed Christ to one?

Romans killed Christ, no? I don't believe he was a real person but I thought in the story Romans executed him?

Fuck Christians, fuck jews, religion is pethetic!

No, for us believers it is glorious and we glory in the cross because that is the power of God and the wisdom of God.

I came here to post this

if jews knew how to shut the fuck up people would have let it go by now. but they stick to their victimology and people are sick of. those devil worshipers can all fucking die.

>let me jewgle that for you

When you make them stop

Christianophobe.

They fear our gas chambers of peace.

The Judaizers are poison to Christ's church

Their religion is satanic, google Azazel, their goat demon, Christlike figure. Literally and figuratively Luciferian.

I am half ethnically Jewish and a full Jew by orthodox standards because I have a Jewish mother. I have never met a single person who gets offended by the cross ever. Maybe some history professor who focuses on all the crucifictions the Romams ordered in Judea after they had ransacked Jerusalem, destroyed the temple, and deported much of the Jews could rile himself up. That's about all I could see. This is just clickbait, ignore it.

>Jews lacked a motivation to kill Jesus

Beside the fact that he pretended to be the prophet (and he probably was)

I kinda agree that Judaism is satanic but your post made no fucking sense whatsoever.

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

Jews whine too fucking much.

The British? Yeah, I'd like them to stop too. We haven't given a shit about the crucifix since the Romans died out.

>If you kill your enemies, you're oppressed
Is the writer Canadian?

Wasn't this a Bill Hicks joke like 25 years ago?

help me get this story straight also excuse my ignorance im not religious so i dont really know these things. so jesus was gonna be executed for being a wine drinking loon on a soapbox and pilot was like this is a little harsh guys but the common folk who were jewish were all like but we came out here on this hot middle eastern day expecting an execution you better kill this guy. so pilot killed him? now 2000 years later jews are blamed for what is still going on in the middle east carried out by islamists? (public executions for ridiculous reasons). sounds like its the region thats fucked not the religion that just so happens to be popular at the time

And then wonder why they're hated by everyone since forever.

i mean that jews are blamed for killing jesus when the practice of ridiculous public executions is still going on in the region just under islam not judaism

Literally this, I was reading the bible again today and just passed this point, very ironic

Context being he had just given the sermon of the 7 woes accusing the entire pharasee of idolatry corruption and greed and thrown the money changers from the temple. They were clearly murdering him, i dont understand the jews argument who claims jews/rabbis didnt kill jesus.

The headline convinces me to be Christian

Romans executed him but the people of Judea asked for his death. Remember Pilate washing his hands? "It's their fault, not mine." What theologists make of this or what the meaning of this is beyond me, it's just pointless asinine bullshit. Jews are Jews and the message of Christianity is the same whether the Romans or the kikes off'd him.

Also check these satanic digits. Holy cow.

the cross was a symbol of oppression to jesus, fuck off.

>no one knows about the Great Lie and how jews were the actual christ killers
>they actually petitioned to get this denoted as biblical, because "they were not the jews of today"

People need to look into how they got out of being perpetrated as christ killers. The same kind of argument could be made for white people and slavory.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSrhJGGDqx0

more Guardian Mindrape of the public

Jews changed their entire identity to denying Christ /God for 2000 years. Even plagiarized the new testament into the koran to trick arabs to destroy Christian europe.

TPBP

checked

No Christian reads the Guardian. Most Christcucks read the Telegraph.

That picture should be in the dictionary next to "British"

so JFKed?

But I thought that Jews killed the Christ.

This.

Matthew 27:25.

Holy shit I love Christianity now

Does the Orthodox church accept tattooed people? I've heard mixed answers

Jews were christ killers and they also infiltrated christianity in the sense that they made the cross one of the biggest symbols in christianity after they murdered Christ.

Think about it:
>the cross is an object used for essentially torture and execution
>christians wear crosses on their neck, have crosses in their churches, crosses on their bibles, etc...
>Christians say that its to remember and honor the sacrifice of Jesus

Now, follow me for just a second.. For the sake of argument, lets say a beloved king was executed by guillotine because of accusations of betraying his people or corrupting the youth.

Would creating relics and idols representing the guillotine be the best way for people to remember their beloved king? Fuck no.

Lets take a real life example of a great teacher: Socrates.

He was accused of turning against the state and corrupting the youth. He was executed through the use of the poison hemlock. Would growing a hemlock plant or having a vial of hemlock poison be the best way for his followers to show their respect of their dead teacher? Fuck no.

Think about it faggots. By using a cross as a symbol of Christianity or Christ, you are literally idolizing a torture device that killed your god.

They should.
Mark 2:13-17King James Version (KJV)

13 And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.

14 And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.

15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.

16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?

17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

You first